You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Why so many Hearth Attacks in middle of games?

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

Why so many Hearth Attacks in middle of games?

Postby armbrust » Sat Apr 14, 2012 4:34 pm

Piermario Marosini just died having a hearth attack

I wondering whats the reason about this is happening to often?

Polution? To many minutes?
@armbrustpoker
armbrust
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Re: Why so many Hearth Attacks in middle of games?

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sat Apr 14, 2012 4:53 pm

RIP :(
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby AvatarX » Sat Apr 14, 2012 5:17 pm

armbrust wrote:Piermario Marosini just died having a hearth attack

I wondering whats the reason about this is happening to often?

Polution? To many minutes?

Probably they are taking too many legal "drugs" in the form of food additives to help them during some hard schedule, that their heart can not handle.

Of course the speed of modern football and the need of top physical condition, especially in midfield where they usually run for 10km in 90 min do not help either.
"You can live to be a hundred if you give up all the things that make you want to live to be a hundred."
Assistant Admin & World Cup 2014 Prediction Game Winner
Assistant Admin & World Cup 2014 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Anonymous

Postby quaazi » Sat Apr 14, 2012 7:37 pm

A lot over 10 kms in the harder pressing teams. Dortmund manage 13 kms quite regularly. It's a ridiculously demanding sport.
The ideal team

--------Müller with gloves--------
-Müller--Müller--Müller--Müller--
-------Müller---------Müller-------
----Müller----Müller----Müller----
---------------Müller---------------
quaazi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Mon Apr 16, 2012 5:57 pm

Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCB general » Mon Apr 16, 2012 6:37 pm

Football has become more likely on athletics, and less on football what we were watching 10 years ago. :roll: Last few years we could see on CL magazine stories about measuring distance of players on the field and importance in todays football of running, speed, etc. I started to dislike that very, very much. 10 years ago and long time ago it was just a spectacular game, most technical and combative sport, with many, many football masters as Raul, Ronaldo, del Piero, Keane, Šuker, Rui Costa, Recoba, Vieri, Totti, Rivaldo, Nedved, Figo, R. Carlos, Scholl, Effenberg, Matthäus, Beckham, Shearer, Bergkamp, Stam, Maldini, Seedorf, Ayala, Simeone, Trezeguet, Henry, Nistelrooy, Overmars, Claudio Lopez, etc., etc. I can't even mention all of them, there were too many football wizards, great defenders, fullbacks, midfielders, strikers and what is most important, football was competitive sport, but less faster than a current.

Legal drugs, medicines, pills are more used by players than before, regime of food and life habbits are not the only things on what should every professional take care. Demands are close to exhaustions. Somone needs to ask himself, is that all really necessary and normal? Unfortunately, money has become a primary thing to clubs, and there is not any care about this, only when tragedy happens then everyone starts to questioning how, why, etc. It's important, can you do it or not? With that approach nothing won't be changed.

I watched today's tv-news and in sports rubric they touched this phenomenon which has started since M.V. Foe's heart attack and dead on the field. What was interesting to me, they said that those cases weren't excised in 90' and before, except one in 90'. For me who watched football in 90', nothing weird.

Everything has changed in past 10 years after WC 2002.
Cada loco con su tema.
FCB general
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Red Cross

Postby quaazi » Mon Apr 16, 2012 6:50 pm

It has to be said that modern footballers look hella more buff compared to those a couple dozen years ago.
The ideal team

--------Müller with gloves--------
-Müller--Müller--Müller--Müller--
-------Müller---------Müller-------
----Müller----Müller----Müller----
---------------Müller---------------
quaazi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Estonia

Return to The Lounge