You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Why I love my fellow BayernForumers

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.
 

Why I love my fellow BayernForumers

Postby shpati_L1 » Sun Apr 25, 2010 9:50 pm

OK, here we discuss about Bayern (which is what this forum is all about ) and some weird topics.But we have never discussed about the community which is US.
I'm pretty sure every user here LOVES this forum and all the other users.
So i will talk about you guys for a bit.So here i start.
First of all i would like to thank our mods :

MUTU-Even though he has no been active lately, without him this forum wouldn't have existed.SO all the merits go to him.THANK YOU !!
Mackoy - When Mutu is not here he moves and organizes our off-topic posts.Without him this forum would be a mess.

Now the most important users :

Element : The most helpful user here IMO.He posts every link about Bayern,translates,helps people when they ask questions and everything.Keep it up !

appudds : One of the most active users here (don't worry about what i said about your posts :P).He never gets angry and has a good sense of humour.IDK how he does it !Cool guy.

SilentStrike : The dutch people saved our A$$ this season so we must love him :P.He seems very intelligent and knows everything about Bayern.

FCBayernMunchen : Posts alot and always knows what he is speaking.and he is a Sticker Album legend :mrgreen: .what more can i say ?

MrLinky : Pure genius.U have to read his post to understand what i mean.Another reason that i like him is ,he is Albanian (like me).

YlonenXabi & EQkimball : They invented GoMiss :lol:.Sometimes too harsh on what they say but every forum needs men like that.Both are pretty funny.

sch0ll7 : He is our Philosoph :).Most of his posts are really long but if u read them carefully u see that everything he says is right.Hats off !

avatarx : Hates GoMiss too -_- .One of us that has the most experience in life,36 years old i think.And he knows what he is talking about.

nur4bayern : I still remember his post when he said he is 50 years old, and that he is a Bayern fan since he was a kid.Infinite respect for him ! =D>

ooh almost forgot.I love Shpati for the only reason that he is the hottest guy here :twisted:

Im sure i forgot someone but don't worry i love those too.

All of u got some friends here so if u want post here.

Spread the love guys !!
User avatar
shpati_L1
2012/13 Prediction Game Winner
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 1657
Joined: Thu Oct 16, 2008 7:46 pm
Location: Kercove,Macedonia
National Flag:
Albania
Has thanked: 80 times
Been thanked: 152 times
Gender: Male

Re: Why I love my fellow BayernForumers

Postby SilentStrike » Sun Apr 25, 2010 10:22 pm

Thnx man, I love this forum too... I go on this about 4 or 5 times a day and after facebook this is my most visited site.

someone else I'd like to mention
Aequitas: Awesome guy, and he did the IB so respect for him.

A lot of newer users are also pretty active now such as dandum.
Aux Champs-Élysées
Aux Champs-Élysées
Au soleil, sous la pluie
À midi ou à minuit
Il y a tout ce que vous voulez
Aux Champs-Élysées
User avatar
SilentStrike
I'm a post king!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 3699
Joined: Tue Dec 30, 2008 2:34 am
Location: Netherlands
National Flag:
Netherlands
Has thanked: 145 times
Been thanked: 417 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Re: Why I love my fellow BayernForumers

Postby shpati_L1 » Sun Apr 25, 2010 10:25 pm

Yeah i knew i forgot someone :(
Sorry Aequitas .
User avatar
shpati_L1
2012/13 Prediction Game Winner
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 1657
Joined: Thu Oct 16, 2008 7:46 pm
Location: Kercove,Macedonia
National Flag:
Albania
Has thanked: 80 times
Been thanked: 152 times
Gender: Male

Re: Why I love my fellow BayernForumers

Postby nur4bayern » Mon Apr 26, 2010 4:25 am

Thanks for putting me on your short list.

I have enjoyed sharing my perspectives, albeit from an elderly one as you so kindly pointed out, but more importantly I have enjoyed learning from all of you young guys and I thank you for that. I also enjoy knowing that Bayern's fan base goes so far beyond Germany. I know part of that is due to the international flavor of our beloved team but I find it very refreshing to read intelligent, well constructed points of view from people who's first language is not English.

We have a great team and a great forum and I am honored to be a small part of it. Like the name says, nur4bayern, only4 bayern!
“Football is a simple game; 22 men chase a ball for 90 minutes and at the end, the Germans win.”
User avatar
nur4bayern
I post all the time
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 1265
Joined: Thu May 07, 2009 5:48 am
Location: USA
National Flag:
United States of America
Has thanked: 48 times
Been thanked: 65 times
Gender: Male

Re: Why I love my fellow BayernForumers

Postby Aequitas1987 » Mon Apr 26, 2010 9:08 am

I haven't been around here as long as the others you have mentioned. So its cool :P.

On a side note though, i love the current crop of users. But if Bayern wins the CL imagine how many bandwagon-ers are going to join the forum ? :/ All the "new Bayern Fans"...we would have to teach them Bayern History quickly, sternly and efficiently - the german way :).

I hate Bandwagoners anyway. All the Chelsea fans just namedrop Zola since he became West Ham Coach...lol, "Oh i have been a Chelsea fan since Zola's time"
My Bayern Munich Video Compilation
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H7FEfz_Vu3Q&feature=player_embedded

#1 Fan of Thomas Muller in starting 11
Image
User avatar
Aequitas1987
I post all the time
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 2449
Joined: Tue Jun 23, 2009 4:50 am
National Flag:
India
Has thanked: 40 times
Been thanked: 144 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: Why I love my fellow BayernForumers

Postby MunchenFC » Mon Apr 26, 2010 11:11 am

Aequitas1987 wrote:On a side note though, i love the current crop of users. But if Bayern wins the CL imagine how many bandwagon-ers are going to join the forum ? :/ All the "new Bayern Fans"...we would have to teach them Bayern History quickly, sternly and efficiently - the german way :).


"Bandwagon-ers" are quite amusing and they help the club financially with jersey sales, etc. which allow FC Bayern to go out and sign players like Robben or Ribery that help us win CL titles.
I remember I used to make fun of bandwagon-ers because they weren't "true" fans, but if anything they make the games for "true" fans more enjoyable because we can get Robben, Ribery, Gomez, and most importantly keep our best players like Schweinsteiger and Lahm! :D
And like you said about the current crop of users being good, so it will be fun to teach the new users about FC Bayern, and how they are #1!
“My heart is red through and through. Personally, it’ll be much better winning the Champions League with Bayern Munich than with Real Madrid. When I arrive at the Säbener Strasse, it’s like coming home" - Bastian Schweinsteiger
Viva la Kroos
User avatar
MunchenFC
I post all the time
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 1228
Joined: Thu Feb 28, 2008 2:17 pm
Location: Corzoplex, Megoplex
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 3 times
Gender: Male

Re: Why I love my fellow BayernForumers

Postby Element » Mon Apr 26, 2010 12:17 pm

Thanks Shpati

The Happiness and Joy i feel when i talk to you guys cant be Described in words

as A Facebook hater , the Bayern forum is by faaaaaaaaaaaaaaar My most visited website
shpati_L1 wrote:MUTU-Even though he has no been active lately, without him this forum wouldn't have existed.SO all the merits go to him.THANK YOU !!

He Created this Great Society and is A great person
but actually i am a bit mad at him because he has not posted in a while now
shpati_L1 wrote:Mackoy - When Mutu is not here he moves and organizes our off-topic posts.Without him this forum would be a mess.


This Guy deserves a Big Thank you and an apology

he does not post much , but his posts are close to perfection , that no one can even comment on them

he keeps this forum Clean and good

about the apology , Everyday i cause him headache (I Know that i do , dont deny) by sending him a PM with over 12 threads that need to be moved or deleted

i have been doing this for months , which means many hundreds of old unused and locked thread taht he had to move

and yet he does that with Happiness





shpati_L1 wrote:Element : The most helpful user here IMO.He posts every link about Bayern,translates,helps people when they ask questions and everything.Keep it up !

Thanks man , i am actually proud and happy that You guys like me and what i do

shpati_L1 wrote:appudds : One of the most active users here (don't worry about what i said about your posts ).He never gets angry and has a good sense of humour.IDK how he does it !Cool guy.


He is the Sticky glue that keeps us together , always Smiling , and always finds something to stay happy for

even when he gets criticized because the lack of info and repetition in his posts , he looks at the full half of the cup

something really rare
shpati_L1 wrote:SilentStrike : The dutch people saved our A$$ this season so we must love him .He seems very intelligent and knows everything about Bayern


Robben is dutch , Robben is good

Silentstrike is dutch , Silentstrike is good

I Really like that guy ,I Think that he is the closest to my mentality , they way he posts, talks , describes , and even replies (especially to machover when he did not like my updating on Ribery's scandal)

he keeps reminding me of myself , and nobody hates himself right ?
shpati_L1 wrote:FCBayernMunchen : Posts alot and always knows what he is speaking.and he is a Sticker Album legend .what more can i say


he never had a negative post , never had a post that was pure BS , and being a sticker Legend says it all

shpati_L1 wrote:MrLinky : Pure genius.U have to read his post to understand what i mean.Another reason that i like him is ,he is Albanian (like me).



I Would Fire Van Gaal to put him as A Coach , his posts are usually long , and he is great in everything related to football

but the thing that makes him special is His explanation of the Tactics (Not Formations) used in the game

I had A conversation with him about formations and tactics

I Adopt more the old school tactics , he is more flexible and contemporary

So i will never forget this formation , because i have gained knowledge that day more than some people gain in a month
shpati_L1 wrote:YlonenXabi & EQkimball : They invented GoMiss .Sometimes too harsh on what they say but every forum needs men like that.Both are pretty funny


The Anti-Gomez Clan

Ylonenxabi was the first to start this idea
EQ Kimball is the most active

but The inventor of the Name Gomiss was Armbrust (So that you know this shpati)

Kimball is sometimes funny and he is more creative than anyone in term hating on a player

Ylonenxabi is A Bayern fan even though his country has Barcelona and Real Madrid

This says it all
shpati_L1 wrote:sch0ll7 : He is our Philosoph .Most of his posts are really long but if u read them carefully u see that everything he says is right.Hats off


The Godfather of the forum , no words to add

shpati_L1 wrote:avatarx : Hates GoMiss too -_- .One of us that has the most experience in life,36 years old i think.And he knows what he is talking about


The Greek fella , Man he is nice , and great and i think that he is a great addition to this forum , i think that this man possesses wisdom , he is always calm , posts the Best streaming links

shpati_L1 wrote:nur4bayern : I still remember his post when he said he is 50 years old, and that he is a Bayern fan since he was a kid.Infinite respect for him !

Great post , brings back great memories

I Love when he talks about Bavaria

and he also translates from German to English , Thanks Oldie :wink:

shpati_L1 wrote:.I love Shpati for the only reason that he is the hottest guy here


I Never liked this guy LOL

Now really , I Still beleive that you are lying about your age

a good thing is that he doesnt lie , he tells the truth in the Face

He told appudds about his posts

He criticized me when i first came here (it is in the Glenn johnson thread, i dont forget)

and most importantly , His Profile Picture of Ma Hommie

Shileno :I swear that he is still mad because the earthquake made him miss A Bayern Game

A Great person indeed

Aequitas : Come on guys , he made one of the most emotional bayern videos Ever , so i cant say anything but YOU ROCK

Dambun : He had To Face an " Elemental Rage " after he posted his first posts and damn how stubborn he was , Man this guys loves To learn about bayern and is a good friend too

MunchenFC : A Mix of Appudds and Shpati , Which is not Bad At all

Cruz : My Amigo , Great Guy , became my Friend thanks to Darijo Srna , He is the Defender of The Croatians world wide :wink:


And Finally the Best User Here : Garrincha :mrgreen:

he got cursed on 1000000000 times and still no reaction , , He attacks bayern in A Bayern forum , he is surely brave

However , he sometimes makes sense
User avatar
Element
Moderator
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 17620
Joined: Thu May 14, 2009 2:40 pm
Location: Somewhere on Google Earth
National Flag:
Jordan
Has thanked: 500 times
Been thanked: 880 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: Why I love my fellow BayernForumers

Postby sch0ll7 » Mon Apr 26, 2010 1:58 pm

Yupp...some great users on this forum...

I remember the day that I came to this forum...I was first reading what everyone else got to say and than responded if I had anything "smart" to reply.

I must say that I am/was on a lot of other bayern forums [slovenian, croatian, another english forum etc...] but this one got my respect.
Just because it is best ran and not so many users are "offtopic".

We have a lot of different-minded users and that is good...so I respect having new users like Aequitas, MunchenFC [old user coming back] and some others that actually know what they are talking about and can actually debate.

btw...tnx for giving such tags next to my nick ..."the godfather" haha...that was a nice one Element.

I wont mention anyone in particular but will say you guys are great and keep up the good work.
Starin` at the world through my rearview
User avatar
sch0ll7
Moderator & EURO 2012 Prediction Game Winner
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 4674
Joined: Thu Oct 02, 2008 1:22 pm
Location: "I'm a Bayern Munich player and I've no intention of joining that club. I'm fine thanks."
Has thanked: 116 times
Been thanked: 536 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: Why I love my fellow BayernForumers

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Mon Apr 26, 2010 4:44 pm

Thanks man! I love everyone here because although we all have different opinions, everyone contributes something to the forum, and everyone respects each other even if we have some arguments sometimes. Not to mention the creativity and humor of certain users here. It's not the first time I came here when I wasn't feeling particularly happy and forgot my sadness while reading the posts on here about the club which we all love.

=D> =D> Long live bayernforum!
We will rise again! (when we stop burying our heads in the sand)
User avatar
FCBayernMunchen
Moderator
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 28821
Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2008 12:54 pm
Location: Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 7667 times
Been thanked: 6397 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: Why I love my fellow BayernForumers

Postby YlonenXabi » Mon Apr 26, 2010 8:32 pm

I discovered this forum last summer. This is great because I can follow FC Bayern's day by day here. I'm also in another Spanish soccer forum where we talk about every team and La Liga, and then a few users talk about European Leagues. It is great, but this is different. A few months ago, If I wanted to know the latest Bayern news, I had to use google translator or something. Now in this forum I read every single news or rumours about FCB :D


I'll talk about some people from here:


Appudds: He changes his opinion in every of his posts. You can read him " Ribery won't extend, I'm sure of that !!" and a few minutes later in another topic "I'm sure that Ribery will stay !!" haaha, funny guy appu.

Element: He is great. He brings us all the news related to Bayern from any newspaper or website. I really appreciate his work. I thought he was like 24 or 25 years old and he is still 17 !!!!!!!! We call him "Ele" though he doesn't like it :lol: He is a little bit aggressive sometimes with some people. Calm down Ele !! :mrgreen:

Shpati: One day I read that he was only 14 years old and I couldn't belive it haha. In my mind he is the Macedonian kid :) He plays football and as far as I know he is a skilled winger

Sch0ll
: He is on crack I guess (hahah). Well, this is one of the forumers (is it called like that?) that I really like. At the end of every match I always look for Schollie's review. I think that I've learned a lot reading his posts and I agree in ALMOST everything he says. We see the football in the same way. It's great to have some people like him in this forum.

Mr Linky: He is another one like Sch0ll. I don't see him posting very much but when he does, I read every word of his post because they are really useful.

Mackoy: He doesn't post very much. I read him only when we are playing a match. I read that he is moderator or something and he works in the forum. That's good.

Mutu: He always dissapears !! He is the man who created this !! =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>

Aequitas: Sometimes i want to kill him when he talks about Ribery. But he is a good guy hahah. Take Müller out of your signature :evil:

SilentStrike: The dutch guy with Shrek's cat in the avatar. hahaha I love the cat. I always laugh when he gets annoyed with Zinaldo :lol:

Zinaldo: Please, DON'T ban this guy !!! He is funny. He got some good points and he is a good guy. :twisted:

EQ Kimball: Hahahaha. The best Gomiss basher ever. Really funny guy. When I was in this forum I thought that I was the only one who hated Gomez hahaha His fav player is Klose 8)

Ballackfcb: Best user in this forum.

Armbrust: He invented GOMISS !!!! =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> hats off, mate. :D

avatarx: He doesn't like Gomez and I agree with a lot of things that he says in his post. He is from Greece i think

Chileno: Hey, I read him less and less. Where is he !! A huge Lahm fan :D

nur4bayern: He lives in the USA and he supports Bayern since a lot of time. It's great to have people here from all over the world.

MunchenFC: Another young boy from München I guess. He looks a little bit like ballackfcb to me haha :P

FCBayernMunchen: Italian?? He posts a lot. Another good guy but not much to say about him !!

There are users like Dambun or meddjjjdjdjdjd (don't know how to spell it :lol: ) that i really appreciate too. We are like a big family. :D
I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
User avatar
YlonenXabi
I live on BayernForum.com
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 8200
Joined: Sat Jun 06, 2009 1:53 am
Location: Sydney
National Flag:
Spain
Has thanked: 1453 times
Been thanked: 1400 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Re: Why I love my fellow BayernForumers

Postby Element » Mon Apr 26, 2010 8:42 pm

YlonenXabi wrote:r meddjjjdjdjdjd

Medjahedm
YlonenXabi wrote:FCBayernMunchen: Italian

He is from Malta , Tappinho is the italian Guy
YlonenXabi wrote:Element: He is great. He brings us all the news related to Bayern from any newspaper or website. I really appreciate his work. I thought he was like 24 or 25 years old and he is still 17 !!!!!!!! We call him "Ele" though he doesn't like it He is a little bit aggressive sometimes with some people. Calm down Ele !!


it is ok to call me Ele (I cant change the world !!)

about being Aggresive (This is how i show my LOVE ,No homo, :wink: )

and according to you and Cruz (Few months ago) , i saved You the checking ,searching and translating

But Dont mention it , this is the least thing i can do

BTW : The room is hot , and u MADE MY FAST TOTALLY RED
User avatar
Element
Moderator
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 17620
Joined: Thu May 14, 2009 2:40 pm
Location: Somewhere on Google Earth
National Flag:
Jordan
Has thanked: 500 times
Been thanked: 880 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: Why I love my fellow BayernForumers

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Tue Apr 27, 2010 10:23 pm

Element wrote:
YlonenXabi wrote:FCBayernMunchen: Italian

He is from Malta , Tappinho is the italian Guy


Well, Malta is very close to Italy so I will forgive him :wink: :lol:
We will rise again! (when we stop burying our heads in the sand)
User avatar
FCBayernMunchen
Moderator
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 28821
Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2008 12:54 pm
Location: Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 7667 times
Been thanked: 6397 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: Why I love my fellow BayernForumers

Postby MunchenFC » Tue Apr 27, 2010 10:56 pm

YlonenXabi wrote:
Ballackfcb: Best user in this forum.

MunchenFC: Another young boy from München I guess. He looks a little bit like ballackfcb to me haha :P



I appreciate that you say I look a little bit like ballackfcb, after saying he is the best user in this forum, but I have to disregard that, because ballackfcb suggested we trade Schweinsteiger to Chelsea for Ballack :!:
I am left speechless at the utter strangeness of this comment!
I feel as though I could go on forever about how that comment is blasphemy, but I can't seem to find any words to describe my confusion :!:


Anyways, I am not from Munich, I have never even been there.
In fact I live in South Florida, USA. :D
My mother was from Sündhausen, near the Allianz arena in Bavaria.
I also know a family from Munich and have relatives I have never met from Sündhausen and Bavaria.
I started to cheer for FC Bayern when I learned I was half-German and that all my mother's side of the family was German/Polish, and because I barely knew any one from that side of the family (except my crazy uncle) when I started to cheer fo FC Bayern I felt like I connected with a side of the family I never could, because I was respecting the German side of me!
And low and behold it was love at first sight for me and FC Bayern! :D
A love that just keeps growing stronger!
:D
“My heart is red through and through. Personally, it’ll be much better winning the Champions League with Bayern Munich than with Real Madrid. When I arrive at the Säbener Strasse, it’s like coming home" - Bastian Schweinsteiger
Viva la Kroos
User avatar
MunchenFC
I post all the time
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 1228
Joined: Thu Feb 28, 2008 2:17 pm
Location: Corzoplex, Megoplex
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 3 times
Gender: Male

Re: Why I love my fellow BayernForumers

Postby nur4bayern » Tue Apr 27, 2010 11:17 pm

MunchenFC wrote:
YlonenXabi wrote:
Ballackfcb: Best user in this forum.

MunchenFC: Another young boy from München I guess. He looks a little bit like ballackfcb to me haha :P



I appreciate that you say I look a little bit like ballackfcb, after saying he is the best user in this forum, but I have to disregard that, because ballackfcb suggested we trade Schweinsteiger to Chelsea for Ballack :!:
I am left speechless at the utter strangeness of this comment!
I feel as though I could go on forever about how that comment is blasphemy, but I can't seem to find any words to describe my confusion :!:


Anyways, I am not from Munich, I have never even been there.
In fact I live in South Florida, USA. :D
My mother was from Sündhausen, near the Allianz arena in Bavaria.
I also know a family from Munich and have relatives I have never met from Sündhausen and Bavaria.
I started to cheer for FC Bayern when I learned I was half-German and that all my mother's side of the family was German/Polish, and because I barely knew any one from that side of the family (except my crazy uncle) when I started to cheer fo FC Bayern I felt like I connected with a side of the family I never could, because I was respecting the German side of me! :D


Nice to know I'm not the only German-American in the group! A bit different situation for me 'cause I'm a first-generation American, all of my relatives are from Germany from both my mom and dad's sides. I haven't been back in a long time but as a kid we visited relatives there ever year so I was lucky enough to be in Germany in '72 for the Olympics and '74 for the WC.

Anyway, I enjoy reading you posts brother and if you're ever out on the other coast look me up!
“Football is a simple game; 22 men chase a ball for 90 minutes and at the end, the Germans win.”
User avatar
nur4bayern
I post all the time
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 1265
Joined: Thu May 07, 2009 5:48 am
Location: USA
National Flag:
United States of America
Has thanked: 48 times
Been thanked: 65 times
Gender: Male

Re: Why I love my fellow BayernForumers

Postby MunchenFC » Wed Apr 28, 2010 12:27 am

nur4bayern wrote:
MunchenFC wrote:
YlonenXabi wrote:
Ballackfcb: Best user in this forum.

MunchenFC: Another young boy from München I guess. He looks a little bit like ballackfcb to me haha :P



I appreciate that you say I look a little bit like ballackfcb, after saying he is the best user in this forum, but I have to disregard that, because ballackfcb suggested we trade Schweinsteiger to Chelsea for Ballack :!:
I am left speechless at the utter strangeness of this comment!
I feel as though I could go on forever about how that comment is blasphemy, but I can't seem to find any words to describe my confusion :!:


Anyways, I am not from Munich, I have never even been there.
In fact I live in South Florida, USA. :D
My mother was from Sündhausen, near the Allianz arena in Bavaria.
I also know a family from Munich and have relatives I have never met from Sündhausen and Bavaria.
I started to cheer for FC Bayern when I learned I was half-German and that all my mother's side of the family was German/Polish, and because I barely knew any one from that side of the family (except my crazy uncle) when I started to cheer fo FC Bayern I felt like I connected with a side of the family I never could, because I was respecting the German side of me! :D


Nice to know I'm not the only German-American in the group! A bit different situation for me 'cause I'm a first-generation American, all of my relatives are from Germany from both my mom and dad's sides. I haven't been back in a long time but as a kid we visited relatives there ever year so I was lucky enough to be in Germany in '72 for the Olympics and '74 for the WC.

Anyway, I enjoy reading you posts brother and if you're ever out on the other coast look me up!


Cool stuff!
Like I said all my mother's side of the family was German/Polish, but all my father's side is completely American.
Do you know German?
“My heart is red through and through. Personally, it’ll be much better winning the Champions League with Bayern Munich than with Real Madrid. When I arrive at the Säbener Strasse, it’s like coming home" - Bastian Schweinsteiger
Viva la Kroos
User avatar
MunchenFC
I post all the time
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 1228
Joined: Thu Feb 28, 2008 2:17 pm
Location: Corzoplex, Megoplex
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 3 times
Gender: Male

Next

Return to The Lounge

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: MSNbot Media and 6 guests

cron