You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Why I love my fellow BayernForumers

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

Re: Why I love my fellow BayernForumers

Postby nur4bayern » Wed Apr 28, 2010 12:29 am

MunchenFC, ja ich kann Deutsch sprechen, yes I can speak German.
After Element, I usually take on the task of translating in case you're curious.
“Football is a simple game; 22 men chase a ball for 90 minutes and at the end, the Germans win.”
nur4bayern
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby MunchenFC » Wed Apr 28, 2010 12:36 am

nur4bayern wrote:MunchenFC, ja ich kann Deutsch sprechen, yes I can speak German.
After Element, I usually take on the task of translating in case you're curious.

Cool, I was trying to learn German for a long time, considering I wanted to finally get in contact with my long-lost relatives in Germany, but I found it challenging and after a while my brother made me realize that moving to Germany would be really hard, so I stopped.
But, I was learning well.
Maybe I'll try picking it back up one day in pursuit of my dreams! :)
Last edited by MunchenFC on Wed Apr 28, 2010 3:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
“My heart is red through and through. Personally, it’ll be much better winning the Champions League with Bayern Munich than with Real Madrid. When I arrive at the Säbener Strasse, it’s like coming home" - Bastian Schweinsteiger
Viva la Kroos
MunchenFC
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby shileno » Wed Apr 28, 2010 12:42 am

We're all brothers here guys :D

I don't have too much time now, I had to miss a class today to see Bayern, but it worth it. Great persons here, really, and if I can't say enything else, it's only because I'm not good with the english.
shileno
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Chile

Postby nur4bayern » Thu Apr 29, 2010 10:19 pm

MunchenFC wrote:
nur4bayern wrote:MunchenFC, ja ich kann Deutsch sprechen, yes I can speak German.

Cool, I was trying to learn German for a long time, considering I wanted to finally get in contact with my long-lost relatives in Germany, but I found it challenging and after a while my brother made me realize that moving to Germany would be really hard, so I stopped.
But, I was learning well.
Maybe I'll try picking it back up one day in pursuit of my dreams! :)

I can read and write much better than I can speak it. My Opa used to say to me, Deutsche sprache, schwere sprache. German language, difficult language. Unless you're born into it, the whole der, die dass stuff is hard especially 'cause of dative, accusative tense. Lucky for me, I tend to speak better after a few Paulaner Oktoberfest Marzen's. :D
I've heard good things about Rosetta Stone if you really want to get back to learning German.
“Football is a simple game; 22 men chase a ball for 90 minutes and at the end, the Germans win.”
nur4bayern
I post all the time

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby YlonenXabi » Thu Apr 29, 2010 11:18 pm

I studied German at my highschool for 3 or 4 years. I'm very good with the phonetics but I suck with the grammar and I can't understand a word when I listen to someone speaking German
I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
YlonenXabi
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby nur4bayern » Fri Apr 30, 2010 3:46 am

YlonenXabi wrote:I studied German at my highschool for 3 or 4 years. I'm very good with the phonetics but I suck with the grammar and I can't understand a word when I listen to someone speaking German

I can relate, I was like that with Spanish.
nur4bayern
I post all the time

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby appudds » Fri Apr 30, 2010 10:35 am

I love all the forum members here... irrespective of whether its MUTU or whther if its zinaldo...
All of us come to this forum to share our thoughts and reviews. People might say whether if your post is correct or wrong. BUt before you post, all you no is : Watever you are saying is true and dat you wanna share something with the world...
So, i appreciate EVERY FORUM MEMBER for taking thier time to post, care about letting other people know about their ideas and sometimes even teach others...
Since this forum is about my beloved Bayern, all the members are like very gud friends to me...
Some of my friends here told me I am a funny guy...
Well, i feel very happy and honoured by this..
I takes just a few muscles to smile but many to give a grin.
Even at the most saddest times, it is essential for a person to be optimistic and remain happy so that he remains clear in his ideas and not get drunk..
So, keep up the gud work guys.. ALL OF YOU>...
CHEERS>.. :) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D : D :D
appudds
I live on BayernForum.com

National Flag:
India

Postby Element » Wed Jan 19, 2011 2:22 pm

Many New Guys have joined the forum , and actually stayed

so i think that it would be really interesting to hear what they think about the Forum and Forumers
Element

National Flag:
Jordan
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Wed Jan 19, 2011 3:26 pm

I'm not new, but I think that a lot of the new members who stayed give a great contribution in their own way. The more opinions, the better. :)

And of course, let's not forget the older members who are active again.
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Zer0 Bayern » Thu Jan 20, 2011 1:03 am

Well, what i can say is I feel very comfortable here, exchanging argues with other Bayern-fans, and meeting cool people. Everyone here is educated and polite, I'm thankful for that, and for letting me in. I hope to stay forever.
Besides I laugh a lot here :lol:
I also love the matches posts. It's like being in the bar, drinking a beer with some friends :D Really cool.
...................................JaBEAST Martínez...................................
Zer0 Bayern
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Uruguay

Postby nur4bayern » Thu Jan 20, 2011 4:18 am

Zer0 Bayern wrote:I also love the matches posts. It's like being in the bar, drinking a beer with some friends :D Really cool.

Now that would be a great idea!

Maybe Element could organize the first ever Bayern Forum road trip, complete with bar and lots of Paulaner.
nur4bayern
I post all the time

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby Element » Thu Jan 20, 2011 10:46 am

nur4bayern wrote:Maybe Element could organize the first ever Bayern Forum road trip, complete with bar and lots of Paulaner.

i think that you would manage a trip like that much much better than i will do
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Thu Jan 20, 2011 12:52 pm

There's not much to think about when it comes to that. We just need a game where many of us attend.
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby The Spyware » Thu Jan 20, 2011 2:37 pm

Oh it's hard there are many great persons here that you can't wirte about them in one post surely i will forget some

Well first , I posted before y this forum is unique and that I really love it

The Spyware wrote:For me it's a kind of that what I am going to post won't add something because 90% of the time other u find other members having nearly the same thoughts just posted the samething u want to post
That great really that u see here different points of view and nearly all of them are logic and even if u notice a horrible post u will also see the proper reply from another one (like for example a guy insisting that Gomez is a great striker or Dzeko is another Gomez and then u see the proper reply from YlonelXabi for example every time :mrgreen: ) That really very special for this forum and something really appreciated that the users are fantastic and that u always see great opinions and great points from every one

I will post what I remember now and also the clear things i noticed honestly from my points of view if you would allow :

Element : He is like the news bulletin :lol: I always use the '' new posts '' button , When Element enters the site it's just so clear , you will find 12348687867 posts in 736879769 threads in space of 15-30 minutes :mrgreen: rumors from everywhere everything written about Bayern on any site , He is SO SO HELPFUL and really do alot to the forum here and brilliant translator also :mrgreen: , But I think I never agree with him in anything we always have opposing points of view , I can't remember anytime we agree on the same thing :mrgreen:

MUTU : The Boss here , really really aprreciated every thing you did to establish this society for us ,, Thank you is far from enough

YlonenXabi : The Perfect scout :mrgreen: , He has a brilliant view in players specially young ones , I appreciate his opinions and his scouting in players very much , He is SO FUNNY also and a pretty nice person whom i like very much..

Scholl : for me the most forum I learn from his opinions , specially in the financial aspects ,a GREAT poster and always raise magnificent points and also a very friendly personality..

Dambun : The Prediction King :D I think he is the most guy here that is with me on the same line of thinking , I rarely find him on a different point specially on LvG , individual evaluations of players ..

AvaterX and Dani : two very friendly warm-hearted members here whom I really like , always active and with very good opinions , and AvaterX is our proud head of the BFMPGAOIY , I can't remember it's name :lol:

Aqueista1987 , tappinho , MaCkoy : I always love their pure football opinions .. they have fantastic tactical knowledge and in terms of reading the game ,

MrLinky : A Typical lawyer :mrgreen: and from my experience with lawyers , they nearly talk in every issue in life as if they are actually in the court :lol: He is a man with great Knowledge and really great poster ..

SilentStrike
: A calm person here , his username is not a coincedence :mrgreen: I think he is so emotional with Bayern and He has a Great Knowledge of everything regarding Bayern

Shileno : The man against the winds :mrgreen: He often have different points of view than the most dominant opinion in many topics (I can't explain it in English) and I love to know them always ..

The Unique posters here :

EQ Kambill
: I miss that man , he is EXREMELY funny , I remember once I searched for his posts and almost all of them make me fall on the floor laughing ,, I miss his funny sarcasm on Gomez So much :mrgreen: and I hope he contributes much more to the forum

ballackfcb
: it's a rule here Ballack is mentioned in any sentence then he is there to respond :mrgreen: I respect his love for a legend as Ballack but the problem is that he is still imaging The Old Ballack in his wonder world :lol:

That's what I Remember now(Of course I forgot some),Hope you don't mind if any of these words you didn't like ..
P.S. : Nice thread of course
The Spyware
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Egypt

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Thu Jan 20, 2011 9:14 pm

Thanks mate :D

I'll be honest, after all this time I kind of miss one of the other unique posters here, garrincha. :lol:
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

PreviousNext

Return to The Lounge