You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

who r the best in ur country ?

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

who r the best in ur country ?

Postby Romana » Thu Apr 12, 2007 4:25 pm

hey all

who r the most famous players in ur country that u see that they can join the bayern for less money and can give a real push forward to our bayern ?

:)
Romario & Thomas Brolin

Romana
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Mirage » Thu Apr 12, 2007 5:04 pm

With the exception of Beckham and possibly Hargreaves although he's moving to England, English players seem to refuse to play abroad :P
Mirage
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MUTU » Thu Apr 12, 2007 5:36 pm

Michael Mifsud. He's currently playing for Coventry. He's a very fast player. He actually played for Kaiserslautern for a while when he was younger.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Romana » Thu Apr 12, 2007 6:46 pm

we also have some good players in Egypt like :

1. abo treka --> playmaker with very high accuracy
2.Amr Zaki --> very good body to be the bayern stricker
3.Emad moteb --> wonderful striker
4.Barakat --> play maker _ he played a match with bayern while he was recovering from his injury and scored 2 goals
5.Ahmad Hassan --> very fast mid fielder in anderlakt now
6.Shawky --> body building midfielder
7.abd allah el saeed --> good midfielder striker
8.shekabala --> a talent young boy
9.Gamal Hamza --> very very good striker
10.Ibrahim saeed --> in konia spor now very fast midfielder back

and there are so many

anybody of u heared about one of them before ?
Romario & Thomas Brolin

Romana
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby tracylynn » Thu Apr 12, 2007 7:56 pm

For the US, Landon Donovan is supposed to be the poster boy of US football but he choked big time during the WC. I do know one American who plays in Germany and that is Kasey Keller. I'm not sure which team he playes for but I know he thinks the fans in Germany are the best.

Maybe Podolski4life can help me on this but I really can't think of anyone in the US who can play for Bayern.
Raider (1996-2007) - A very lovable cat that I will miss dearly.
tracylynn
I post all the time

Postby Romana » Thu Apr 12, 2007 7:59 pm

u mean keller the goal keaper ?
Romario & Thomas Brolin

Romana
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby fa » Thu Apr 12, 2007 9:02 pm

Here in Belgium we only got Jean-marie Phaff and Van Buyten who play(ed) at Bayern. Imo, there arent any belgian players who can manage the level of bayern. We got some young prospects, but none who can play at Champions League level.
Belgium, World Champion in 2050 !!
fa
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby podolski4life » Thu Apr 12, 2007 9:33 pm

Yeah, like Tracy said, we have Landon Donovan and Kasey Keller. Kasey's the goalie for Borussia M'gladbach. Landon's okay I guess... He scored a hat trick against either Mexico or Denmark I think, but nothing special. I don't like him too much because he's kind of cocky. We also have Freddy Adu the teenage prodigy, but I don't think any US players are capable of getting it done for Bayern.
"Tactics? What tactics?" - Mark van Bommel to Felix Magath after being accused of lack of effort and tactical discipline.
podolski4life
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby tracylynn » Thu Apr 12, 2007 10:00 pm

podolski4life wrote:Yeah, like Tracy said, we have Landon Donovan and Kasey Keller. Kasey's the goalie for Borussia M'gladbach. Landon's okay I guess... He scored a hat trick against either Mexico or Denmark I think, but nothing special. I don't like him too much because he's kind of cocky. We also have Freddy Adu the teenage prodigy, but I don't think any US players are capable of getting it done for Bayern.

That's it. I couldn't remember the team that Keller played for, but I did remember was that he thought that the German fans were the best. Landon Donovan is a joke and I agree with you that he seems to be cocky. Gosh, I hate men who have cocky. Oh, I think he's hattrick was against Ecuador. Freddy Adu is turning into a flop. He had a tryout with Man. United earlier this year or late last year (I can't remember when) and Man. United sent him back. Man. United had been wanting him to tryout for awhile and he finally does it but he failed. LOL!!

OMG!!!! :shock: Someone smack me please!! I can't believe I know something about the MLS. :shock:
Raider (1996-2007) - A very lovable cat that I will miss dearly.
tracylynn
I post all the time

Postby Walls » Thu Apr 12, 2007 10:17 pm

Martins, Okocha ( b4 he retired),Kanu
WALLS™ CEO OF METAL - F$CK with the bull,you get the horn.
Walls
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby Romana » Thu Apr 12, 2007 11:01 pm

Walls wrote:Martins, Okocha ( b4 he retired),Kanu

are u Nigerean ?
Romario & Thomas Brolin

Romana
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby FC Bajern » Thu Apr 12, 2007 11:10 pm

There is this Albanian player who plays for Karlsruhe in Bundesliga II http://www.eurosport.com/football/perso ... 0778.shtml and he is the second top scorer of the league (14 goals) after his partner in the same team with 15 goals. BUT I don't think he is good enough for Bayern
Will see how he does in Bundesliga 1 next year
FC Bajern

Postby fanOfBayern » Thu Apr 12, 2007 11:24 pm

How about Obi ONE Mikel? I think he's the best Nigerian player ever... :)
fanOfBayern
I post all the time

Postby Walls » Thu Apr 12, 2007 11:28 pm

Romana wrote:

are u Nigerean ?

ye i am.
Walls
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby Walls » Thu Apr 12, 2007 11:29 pm

fanOfBayern wrote:

How about Obi ONE Mikel? I think he's the best Nigerian player ever... :)

lol i forgot about him..ye him too..but i hate Cheshit lol
Walls
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Next

Return to The Lounge