You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

who r the best in ur country ?

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

Postby Romana » Thu Apr 12, 2007 11:32 pm

Walls wrote:
Romana wrote:
Walls wrote:Martins, Okocha ( b4 he retired),Kanu

are u Nigerean ?

ye i am.

cool :D
Romario & Thomas Brolin

Romana
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Romana » Sun Apr 15, 2007 9:04 pm

hey all

aren't thereenough stars ?!! :)
Romario & Thomas Brolin

Romana
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Tifon » Fri May 25, 2007 6:50 am

Well, Andres Guardado of Atlas, still he plays in the left wing, so no option there with Lahm, Jansen, Schweini :lol:

Maybe Guillermo Ochoa, a superb keeper of America. Still with Rensing there, i dont see him any possibilities.

I thin Pardo, he just had a great season with Stuttgart. I think he could get the spot that Hargreaves left.
Tifon
Getting the hang of it

Postby maax » Fri May 25, 2007 7:13 am

well the best player in Egypt and Africa(playing in african league ,not abroad) currently is ABO TREKA ,[/img]
maax
Hey, I'm new here!

Postby walter » Sat May 26, 2007 2:04 am

Although I currently live in TX, USA, I am originally from Venezuela. The best Venezuelan player is Juan Arango who currently plays in La Liga for RCD Mallorca. He is a truly outstanding LM. He has been the leading scorer for Mallorca for the last three season (I think). He is creative and scores long range goles. Serch for his videos in youtube. He score one of the best goals in La Liga last season and even Roberto Carlos said that Arango was one of the ten best players in the spannish league.

SOMEONE BRING HIM TO BAYERN!!!! HE WOULD BE CHEAP AND A FINE ADDITION!!!!!!!
walter
I post all the time

National Flag:
Venezuela
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby BayernCRO » Sat May 26, 2007 2:32 am

in croatia is 1 player luka modric would be exellent for fc bayern, watch him in few years he will be in big club , he is now key for cro national team and cro national team is very strong now
Bankai
BayernCRO
Getting the hang of it

Postby bayern1301 » Sat May 26, 2007 2:36 am

i'm australian. i'd probably recommend lucas neil to bayern. he's a solid CB... much better than van buyten :D
---------------Kahn
Sagnol---Lucio---Van Buyten---Lahm
---Van Bommel-----Ze Roberto------
Ribery-------------------------Schweini
----------Klose----Toni----------------
bayern1301
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Schweini_rules » Sat May 26, 2007 12:45 pm

The Euro 2004 Greek national team :) OLE OLE OLE OPAA !

There are several Greek players playing for English clubs , dutch and German.

In Germany there is Theofanis Gekas , Bundesliga's number one scorer :D

and

Amanatidis as well playing for Frankfrut.

There are others as well but i cant remember now .
FC BAYERN MUNCHEN

- "I had hoped until the end that this was just a nightmare, because Deisler is one of the best players Germany has ever had." -
Hoeness
Schweini_rules
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby nemo85 » Wed Aug 15, 2007 6:14 pm

FC Bajern wrote:There is this Albanian player who plays for Karlsruhe in Bundesliga II http://www.eurosport.com/football/perso ... 0778.shtml and he is the second top scorer of the league (14 goals) after his partner in the same team with 15 goals. BUT I don't think he is good enough for Bayern
Will see how he does in Bundesliga 1 next year

his name is Edmond Kapllani and is a very good palyer.is very good too score goals.another player very good is CANA or Hamdi Salihi on ried(austria).
Behrami(is kosovo but paly with swiizz)so and dzemaili(bolton).Berisha(bernli,england).Vangjeli (aris,greece).Curri(ukraina)etc
nemo85
Getting the hang of it

Postby MUTU » Thu Aug 16, 2007 6:45 am

nemo85 wrote:Hamdi Salihi on ried(austria).

This name reminds me of Salihamidzic :)
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Miss Dangerous » Thu Aug 16, 2007 5:34 pm

Believe or not!! in our national-team (Saudi Arabia) we have some players with high quailty and great individual skills. but they miss the mentality of a professional footballer. they just need a chance to play there in Europ and learn it all!! :!:
Miss Dangerous
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby nemo85 » Thu Aug 16, 2007 5:53 pm

MUTU wrote:
nemo85 wrote:Hamdi Salihi on ried(austria).

This name reminds me of Salihamidzic :)

heve nothing to do with him.salihi play in atac.
but bosnja in past is ilirya.so hi have albanian blood. :D
nemo85
Getting the hang of it

Postby EndoFCB » Tue Jan 15, 2008 7:33 pm

Slawomir Wojciechowski who played few years ago for FCB, but only few matches. He was poor :/ No nobody have not potential to play for FCB. Podolski and Klose are born in Poland ;)
EndoFCB

Previous

Return to The Lounge