You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Who are your top 5 favorite Bundesliga players

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.
 

Who are your top 5 favorite Bundesliga players

Postby FC Hollywood18 » Fri Mar 21, 2008 9:40 pm

I would like to know who your favorite 5 Bundesliga players are in order of 1-to-5



My 5 favorite bundesliga players:
1. Luca Toni
2. Rafinha
3. Mark Van Bommel
4. Manuel Neuer
5. Lucio
User avatar
FC Hollywood18
Woah, this feels cool!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 54
Joined: Fri Mar 21, 2008 9:20 am
Location: Shreveport, Louisiana
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time

Postby bayern_fukara » Sun Mar 23, 2008 12:51 am

1. Sergej Barbarez
2. Ribery
3. Edin Dzeko
4. Zvjezdan Misimovic
5. Demichelis
User avatar
bayern_fukara
Yeah, now I'm talking!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 125
Joined: Fri Aug 31, 2007 11:00 am
Location: Tuzla, BiH
National Flag:
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Has thanked: 4 times
Been thanked: 19 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby FCBinNYC » Sun Mar 23, 2008 3:25 am

Ribery, Ribery, Ribery, Kahn, Toni.
User avatar
FCBinNYC
I'm a chatterbox!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 532
Joined: Mon Feb 05, 2007 7:50 pm
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time

Postby mattie » Sun Mar 23, 2008 6:14 pm

Kahn Ribery Toni Klose Altintop
User avatar
mattie
Yeah, now I'm talking!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 291
Joined: Sun Mar 23, 2008 5:42 pm
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time

Postby Bavarecot » Mon Mar 24, 2008 1:49 pm

Top 5 players:
1. Ribery
2. Diego
3. Klose
4. Kahn
5. Lucio
Bavarecot
First post
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Mar 24, 2008 12:23 pm
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time

Postby mattie » Mon Mar 24, 2008 2:36 pm

why none of you guys mentioned altintop he is playin the season of his live
User avatar
mattie
Yeah, now I'm talking!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 291
Joined: Sun Mar 23, 2008 5:42 pm
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time

Postby fanOfBayern » Mon Mar 24, 2008 4:27 pm

Mine would be the following, in that order
1. Luca Toni
2. Ribery
3. van der Vaart
4. Diego
5. Rakitic
User avatar
fanOfBayern
I post all the time
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 1110
Joined: Thu Aug 24, 2006 4:46 pm
Location: NY, (USA)
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time

Postby tracylynn » Mon Mar 24, 2008 5:36 pm

fanOfBayern wrote:Mine would be the following, in that order
1. Luca Toni
2. Ribery
3. van der Vaart
4. Diego
5. Rakitic


C'mon Ran, Van der vaart? The guy who loves other teams except his own? LOL!!! I am not a big fan of him.

I guess I would have to say that Toni and Ribery would be tied for 1st place because of their impact on Bayen. Then I would have to say Klose, Mario Gomez, & MVB (because he makes me laugh).
Raider (1996-2007) - A very lovable cat that I will miss dearly.
tracylynn
I post all the time
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 1362
Joined: Wed Oct 04, 2006 5:54 pm
Location: Springfield, USA
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time

Postby fanOfBayern » Mon Mar 24, 2008 6:19 pm

tracylynn wrote:
fanOfBayern wrote:Mine would be the following, in that order
1. Luca Toni
2. Ribery
3. van der Vaart
4. Diego
5. Rakitic


C'mon Ran, Van der vaart? The guy who loves other teams except his own? LOL!!! I am not a big fan of him.

I guess I would have to say that Toni and Ribery would be tied for 1st place because of their impact on Bayen. Then I would have to say Klose, Mario Gomez, & MVB (because he makes me laugh).

van der Vaart is class. I would recruit him without thinking twice, if I were the manager...lol
Gomez can get in there. But, the list is for only 5 players and hence, I chose the most INFLUENTIAL players..In fact, schneider/kiessling/gekas can get in there too.
User avatar
fanOfBayern
I post all the time
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 1110
Joined: Thu Aug 24, 2006 4:46 pm
Location: NY, (USA)
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time

Postby diegis » Mon Mar 24, 2008 9:35 pm

here are mine :)

1.Luca Toni
2.Frank Ribery
3.Kevin Kuranyi
4.Mladen Petric
5.Thomas Hitzlsperger
User avatar
diegis
I'm a chatterbox!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 796
Joined: Wed Aug 23, 2006 8:55 pm
National Flag:
United States of America
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 1 time
Gender: Male

Postby tracylynn » Mon Mar 24, 2008 10:51 pm

fanOfBayern wrote:
tracylynn wrote:
fanOfBayern wrote:Mine would be the following, in that order
1. Luca Toni
2. Ribery
3. van der Vaart
4. Diego
5. Rakitic


C'mon Ran, Van der vaart? The guy who loves other teams except his own? LOL!!! I am not a big fan of him.

I guess I would have to say that Toni and Ribery would be tied for 1st place because of their impact on Bayen. Then I would have to say Klose, Mario Gomez, & MVB (because he makes me laugh).

van der Vaart is class. I would recruit him without thinking twice, if I were the manager...lol
Gomez can get in there. But, the list is for only 5 players and hence, I chose the most INFLUENTIAL players..In fact, schneider/kiessling/gekas can get in there too.


Class? He may be a good player (I don't argue with that) but all he's going to do is say how much he loves another team and wear their jersey in public instead of his own team. Talk about getting something started in the locker room.
Raider (1996-2007) - A very lovable cat that I will miss dearly.
tracylynn
I post all the time
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 1362
Joined: Wed Oct 04, 2006 5:54 pm
Location: Springfield, USA
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time

Postby MunchenFC » Tue Mar 25, 2008 3:15 am

1.Podolski
2.Shweinstiger
3.Lahm
4.Klose (kinda tied)
5.jansen,lell,kahn
notice there all german :D
“My heart is red through and through. Personally, it’ll be much better winning the Champions League with Bayern Munich than with Real Madrid. When I arrive at the Säbener Strasse, it’s like coming home" - Bastian Schweinsteiger
Viva la Kroos
User avatar
MunchenFC
I post all the time
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 1228
Joined: Thu Feb 28, 2008 2:17 pm
Location: Corzoplex, Megoplex
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 3 times
Gender: Male

Postby fanOfBayern » Tue Mar 25, 2008 3:19 pm

tracylynn wrote:Class? He may be a good player (I don't argue with that) but all he's going to do is say how much he loves another team and wear their jersey in public instead of his own team. Talk about getting something started in the locker room.

I am with you on this. But, see how he sets an example on the pitch. Take him out of the Hamburg team and see where they stand in the league.
User avatar
fanOfBayern
I post all the time
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 1110
Joined: Thu Aug 24, 2006 4:46 pm
Location: NY, (USA)
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time

Postby CanadaFan » Tue Mar 25, 2008 4:22 pm

Prob Kahn, Franck, Toni, Klose, Schweinsteiger
User avatar
CanadaFan
Hey, I'm new here!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Wed Mar 19, 2008 7:20 pm
Location: Burlington, Ontario, Canada
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time

Postby tracylynn » Tue Mar 25, 2008 5:43 pm

fanOfBayern wrote:
tracylynn wrote:Class? He may be a good player (I don't argue with that) but all he's going to do is say how much he loves another team and wear their jersey in public instead of his own team. Talk about getting something started in the locker room.

I am with you on this. But, see how he sets an example on the pitch. Take him out of the Hamburg team and see where they stand in the league.


Too bad they are not lower in the standings. LOL!!! He may set an example on the pitch but he needs to learn how to set an example off the pitch like Klose.
Raider (1996-2007) - A very lovable cat that I will miss dearly.
tracylynn
I post all the time
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 1362
Joined: Wed Oct 04, 2006 5:54 pm
Location: Springfield, USA
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time

Next

Return to The Lounge

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests