You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Who are your top 5 favorite Bundesliga players

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

Who are your top 5 favorite Bundesliga players

Postby FC Hollywood18 » Fri Mar 21, 2008 9:40 pm

I would like to know who your favorite 5 Bundesliga players are in order of 1-to-5

My 5 favorite bundesliga players:
1. Luca Toni
2. Rafinha
3. Mark Van Bommel
4. Manuel Neuer
5. Lucio
FC Hollywood18
Woah, this feels cool!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby bayern_fukara » Sun Mar 23, 2008 12:51 am

1. Sergej Barbarez
2. Ribery
3. Edin Dzeko
4. Zvjezdan Misimovic
5. Demichelis
bayern_fukara
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Bosnia and Herzegovina
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby FCBinNYC » Sun Mar 23, 2008 3:25 am

Ribery, Ribery, Ribery, Kahn, Toni.
FCBinNYC
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby mattie » Sun Mar 23, 2008 6:14 pm

Kahn Ribery Toni Klose Altintop
mattie
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Bavarecot » Mon Mar 24, 2008 1:49 pm

Top 5 players:
1. Ribery
2. Diego
3. Klose
4. Kahn
5. Lucio
Bavarecot
First post

Postby mattie » Mon Mar 24, 2008 2:36 pm

why none of you guys mentioned altintop he is playin the season of his live
mattie
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby fanOfBayern » Mon Mar 24, 2008 4:27 pm

Mine would be the following, in that order
1. Luca Toni
2. Ribery
3. van der Vaart
4. Diego
5. Rakitic
fanOfBayern
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby tracylynn » Mon Mar 24, 2008 5:36 pm

fanOfBayern wrote:Mine would be the following, in that order
1. Luca Toni
2. Ribery
3. van der Vaart
4. Diego
5. Rakitic

C'mon Ran, Van der vaart? The guy who loves other teams except his own? LOL!!! I am not a big fan of him.

I guess I would have to say that Toni and Ribery would be tied for 1st place because of their impact on Bayen. Then I would have to say Klose, Mario Gomez, & MVB (because he makes me laugh).
Raider (1996-2007) - A very lovable cat that I will miss dearly.
tracylynn
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby fanOfBayern » Mon Mar 24, 2008 6:19 pm

tracylynn wrote:
1. Luca Toni
2. Ribery
3. van der Vaart
4. Diego
5. Rakitic

C'mon Ran, Van der vaart? The guy who loves other teams except his own? LOL!!! I am not a big fan of him.

I guess I would have to say that Toni and Ribery would be tied for 1st place because of their impact on Bayen. Then I would have to say Klose, Mario Gomez, & MVB (because he makes me laugh).

van der Vaart is class. I would recruit him without thinking twice, if I were the manager...lol
Gomez can get in there. But, the list is for only 5 players and hence, I chose the most INFLUENTIAL players..In fact, schneider/kiessling/gekas can get in there too.
fanOfBayern
I post all the time

Postby diegis » Mon Mar 24, 2008 9:35 pm

here are mine :)

1.Luca Toni
2.Frank Ribery
3.Kevin Kuranyi
4.Mladen Petric
5.Thomas Hitzlsperger
diegis
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby tracylynn » Mon Mar 24, 2008 10:51 pm

fanOfBayern wrote:
tracylynn wrote:
1. Luca Toni
2. Ribery
3. van der Vaart
4. Diego
5. Rakitic

van der Vaart is class. I would recruit him without thinking twice, if I were the manager...lol
Gomez can get in there. But, the list is for only 5 players and hence, I chose the most INFLUENTIAL players..In fact, schneider/kiessling/gekas can get in there too.

Class? He may be a good player (I don't argue with that) but all he's going to do is say how much he loves another team and wear their jersey in public instead of his own team. Talk about getting something started in the locker room.
tracylynn
I post all the time

Postby MunchenFC » Tue Mar 25, 2008 3:15 am

1.Podolski
2.Shweinstiger
3.Lahm
4.Klose (kinda tied)
5.jansen,lell,kahn
notice there all german :D
“My heart is red through and through. Personally, it’ll be much better winning the Champions League with Bayern Munich than with Real Madrid. When I arrive at the Säbener Strasse, it’s like coming home" - Bastian Schweinsteiger
Viva la Kroos
MunchenFC
I post all the time

Postby fanOfBayern » Tue Mar 25, 2008 3:19 pm

tracylynn wrote:Class? He may be a good player (I don't argue with that) but all he's going to do is say how much he loves another team and wear their jersey in public instead of his own team. Talk about getting something started in the locker room.

I am with you on this. But, see how he sets an example on the pitch. Take him out of the Hamburg team and see where they stand in the league.
fanOfBayern
I post all the time

Postby CanadaFan » Tue Mar 25, 2008 4:22 pm

Prob Kahn, Franck, Toni, Klose, Schweinsteiger
CanadaFan
Hey, I'm new here!

Postby tracylynn » Tue Mar 25, 2008 5:43 pm

fanOfBayern wrote:
tracylynn wrote:Class? He may be a good player (I don't argue with that) but all he's going to do is say how much he loves another team and wear their jersey in public instead of his own team. Talk about getting something started in the locker room.

I am with you on this. But, see how he sets an example on the pitch. Take him out of the Hamburg team and see where they stand in the league.

Too bad they are not lower in the standings. LOL!!! He may set an example on the pitch but he needs to learn how to set an example off the pitch like Klose.
tracylynn
I post all the time

Next

Return to The Lounge