You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Who Are your 3 Most Hated Players ? and Why ?

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

Who Are your 3 Most Hated Players ? and Why ?

Postby Element » Tue May 24, 2011 11:55 am

Looking forward to see your answers
Element

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: Who Are your 3 Most Hated Players ? and Why ?

Postby Mazen96 » Tue May 24, 2011 12:24 pm

Marco Materazzi- Bad memories from 2006 (I was supporting France in the final). I still think of him as the biggest asshole football has ever seen.
Cristiano Ronaldo- Another really Douchy player.

Can I just put the whole current Barcelona team as third option?
In guten wie in schlechten Zeiten...
Mazen96
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Lebanon

Postby quaazi » Tue May 24, 2011 12:34 pm

Cristiano Ronaldo, Materazzi, Rooney... the common, boring answers.
The ideal team

--------Müller with gloves--------
-Müller--Müller--Müller--Müller--
-------Müller---------Müller-------
----Müller----Müller----Müller----
---------------Müller---------------
quaazi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby vijay92 » Tue May 24, 2011 1:36 pm

three players i hate most now are:
1. Ballack - never liked him, always thought he is a looser, annoys me currently by trying to get in the german national team and not realizing he should retire
2. Cristiano Ronaldo- you either hate him or love him. i hate him simple as that
3. Gareth Barry- I live in england, i hate half england national team including fabio capello because most of them are over rated. Gareth Barry tops the list of those players, cant pass,cant tackle, cant run, no strength, cant header, no footballing brain, and i could go and on what he cant do.( a genuine waste of space)

there is a few other players, but they are not worth mentioning except klose, he just should be sold or just retire. really annoys me his performace for bayern but also for germany,all this thing about him beating gerd muller record. why cant they accept he is just as good as muller and any other great german striker.
vijay92
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MUTU » Tue May 24, 2011 3:53 pm

1) Gattuso for being a savage and for being generally annoying (eg once in the CL against FC Bayern he ended up on the ground with Salihamidzic and as they both got up Gattuso acted that he was patting Salihamidzic on the head and whilst still sporting a big smile started pulling Salihamidzic's hair from an angle where the ref couldn't see... wish I had a video of this)

2) Inzaghi for cheating all the time

3) Rooney for being overhyped

The rest on the list would be Gilardino (cheat), de Rossi (another cheat), Diego Milito (for scoring against us in the final), Grosso (for cheating against Australia and then scoring against Germany in WC2006), Materazzi (savage) and Canizares (for being so annoying during the CL final 2001). I think you can see I quite hate the Serie A :)
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby lau03143 » Tue May 24, 2011 3:58 pm

1) Neil Lennon... for playing for Rangers arch rivals, there can be few who instills as much hate from opposing fans than Neil Lennon. He is universally hated in Scotland across a large number of clubs. He taunts fans, starts conspiracy theories, engages in intimidation of referrees. He is meant to be a football manager, but acts like a fan, and not a nice fan at that!

2) Van Persie... He is a poser. He is symptomatic of the reasons why Arsenal haven't won anything for five years. He is reasonably talented, but it is wasted on someone with a bad work ethic who gets paid too much.

3) De Maria/Busquets... I hate divers in the game. These guys are two of the worst.
Last edited by lau03143 on Tue May 24, 2011 4:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
To all those, Over the years,
who have come to
Munich as strangers
and left as good friends.
Zum Wohl!
lau03143
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Scotland

Postby ballackfcb » Tue May 24, 2011 4:00 pm

Kevin monkey Boateng for obvious reasons :wink:
Podolski as he slapped the best player in the world
the full dortmund and chelsea team as they are all scum :evil:
ballackfcb
2013/14 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United Kingdom

Postby sch0ll7 » Tue May 24, 2011 4:44 pm

this is easy:)

1. Whole Barcelona squad [with Busquets, Alves, Valdez, Messi, Xavi on the helm] why? because they are making everyone believe they are so innocent, while they are the biggest divers in the world!!!...i **** hate when they call themselfs more than a club and that their game is the only game everyone should play [pass around until you pass out] and when someone actually wants to play good old hard football they act like they are little cry babies and call it anti-football just because they dont like to get touched. well if you just want to pass around and dont want a body contact go play tennis.

2. I had my favorites back in the days but now I only hate Barcelona players...every one of them!

3. Barca players:)

Only guy I like at barca is Keita and Abidal...and Yaya / Etoo before they left...everyone else are just cunts that think they are so much better than everyone else.

I couldnt understand why home-grown barca players are such cunts until I visited Barcelona...and I saw that 90% of Catalan population are very much hating everyone else and are very rude towards the tourists and probably even more to other Spanish population.
Starin` at the world through my rearview
sch0ll7
Moderator & EURO 2012 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Location: "I'm a Bayern Munich player and I've no intention of joining that club. I'm fine thanks."

Postby tflags » Tue May 24, 2011 5:45 pm

Eto'o. He dances with those stupid plastic bags again, I shoot the MF.
The whole Inter squad. On the other hand, whoever is playing against them, my favourite #2 team.
The Inter board of directors, the Supervisory board. The board of Trustees. The entire club members. The official Fan club. The families of the entire club members. The guys who know the club members... You get the idea...

(Lucio excluded of course...)
Last edited by tflags on Wed May 25, 2011 3:08 am, edited 2 times in total.
Kimmich
Kimmich - Thiago - Kimmich
Kimmich -- Kimmich
Kimmich -- Hummels -- Boa --Kimmich
Kimmich with Gloves
tflags

National Flag:
Ecuador

Postby quaazi » Tue May 24, 2011 6:38 pm

Not Lucio, surely! :o
The ideal team

--------Müller with gloves--------
-Müller--Müller--Müller--Müller--
-------Müller---------Müller-------
----Müller----Müller----Müller----
---------------Müller---------------
quaazi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby Element » Tue May 24, 2011 8:56 pm

1-Sergio Busquets : Embarrassment for this sport , dives 10x times a match

2-Victor Valdes , Overhyped and keeps thinking that he is A HERO or Legend

3-Marco Materazzi: Deserves a kick in his balls
Element

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby KAHN » Tue May 24, 2011 10:58 pm

Cristiano Ronaldo, Ballack and Dejan Stankovic and the most pathetic, stupid whiny bitches in todays football.
Sorry Ballackfcb!
"You are here for a good time ... Not a long time"
Colin McRae
Rally legend
R.I.P
5/8/1968-15/9/2007
KAHN
I post all the time

National Flag:
Serbia and Montenegro

Postby AMLN » Tue May 24, 2011 11:09 pm

1: Robinho: Most overrated piece of NSFW in this world. His ego is one of the biggest territories in this world, just behind Russia and Canada. And most brainwashed Brazilians didn't perceived yet.
2: Kostas Mitroglou. Makes a Klose-vs-Stuttgart every single game he plays with the Greek NT. 99% swagger, 1% playing.
3: Neymar. Promises to be a new Robinho. Berni the Bear will have a more successful career in Europe than him
AMLN
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby ballackfcb » Tue May 24, 2011 11:25 pm

KAHN wrote:Cristiano Ronaldo, Ballack and Dejan Stankovic and the most pathetic, stupid whiny bitches in todays football.
Sorry Ballackfcb!

It is okay 8)

Although your avatar is Oli Kahn and he was/is good friends with Ballack.
ballackfcb
2013/14 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
United Kingdom

Postby Psychaz » Tue May 24, 2011 11:33 pm

Rooney- he's an awesome player, but he's an absolute **** outside of the game
Materazzi- pretty self explanatory
Sergio Ramos- arrogant, cocky, gets away with ridiculous fouls all the time, when he is losing a game he seems to take it out on the opponents by randomly kicking their players
Proud to be Haitian
Psychaz
I'm a chatterbox!

Next

Return to The Lounge