You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Where are girls?

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

Re: Where are girls?

Postby Element » Fri Aug 20, 2010 12:26 pm

I ♥ Müller wrote:for real??? Jeez! I'm outta here. I hate bein the only girl at the party! Cya guyz! =P

I Really would like to ask you a question (Because you are a female)

What do you know about Offside Rule ? (No female ever answered that , and if they did , then only a 50% answer) :twisted: :evil:
Element

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby I ♥ Müller » Fri Aug 20, 2010 12:33 pm

Element wrote:I Really would like to ask you a question (Because you are a female)

What do you know about Offside Rule ? (No female ever answered that , and if they did , then only a 50% answer)

I'm worried this is like some kinda trick question but anyways. Offside is when a player on offense is ahead of the last player on the defense when the ball is played to them. Although I think there was a play in the world cup where a guy was in an offsides position but the keeper was of his line and he kept him onsides... it was weird. But if that's what you wanted there you go. =) If not I don't know what to say. =/
I ♥ Müller
Getting the hang of it

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby AvatarX » Fri Aug 20, 2010 12:39 pm

Almost right (50% as might Element say :P).

A player is in an offside position if three conditions are met: first, the player must be on the opposing team's half of the field. Second, the player must be in front of the ball. And third, there must be fewer than two opposing players between him and the opposing goal line, with the goalkeeper counting as an opposing player for these purposes.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Offside_(a ... n_football)

BTW forget every decision you saw from the refs in World Cup. They were by far the worst refs I've seen in a big tournament for years :) ...
"You can live to be a hundred if you give up all the things that make you want to live to be a hundred."
Assistant Admin & World Cup 2014 Prediction Game Winner
Assistant Admin & World Cup 2014 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Anonymous
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby Element » Fri Aug 20, 2010 12:43 pm

I ♥ Müller wrote:I'm worried this is like some kinda trick question but anyways. Offside is when a player on offense is ahead of the last player on the defense when the ball is played to them. Although I think there was a play in the world cup where a guy was in an offsides position but the keeper was of his line and he kept him onsides... it was weird. But if that's what you wanted there you go. =) If not I don't know what to say. =/

You got it right

and you are really smart noticing that

the answer you gave is right , and trust me , one of the hottest "feature" that a Girl could have (other than the looks) is the interest in football , this is very rare and uncommon

but there is a 2nd part of this rule (The thing that you might have asked about)

When the player who has the ball is already after the last defender , and he wants to pass it to his teammate , then the base is not the last defender anymore , the base is the ball , the teammate must be behind the level of the rule

This only applies when the player of the ball is , Already after the last defender

this picture will explain

Element

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby I ♥ Müller » Fri Aug 20, 2010 12:44 pm

AvatarX wrote:Almost right (50% as might Element say :P).

A player is in an offside position if three conditions are met: first, the player must be on the opposing team's half of the field. Second, the player must be in front of the ball. And third, there must be fewer than two opposing players between him and the opposing goal line, with the goalkeeper counting as an opposing player for these purposes.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Offside_(a ... n_football)

I knew all of that I swear! =) But i guess I failed! =( Just a washed up old player reliving the glory days of old times past! Only... 2 years ago! lol! =D

AvatarX wrote:BTW forget every decision you saw from the refs in World Cup. They were by far the worst refs I've seen in a big tournament for years :) ...

This decision was right though. Even though the idiot commentaries thought it was wrong at first! Sigh!
I ♥ Müller
Getting the hang of it

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Element » Fri Aug 20, 2010 12:49 pm

AvatarX wrote:Almost right (50% as might Element say ).

Damn , you know my quite Well (are you from Google ?! :mrgreen: )
I ♥ Müller wrote:I knew all of that I swear! =) But i guess I failed! =( Just a washed up old player reliving the glory days of old times past! Only... 2 years ago! lol! =D

I Believe you

and also , there is not offside in goal kicks
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby I ♥ Müller » Fri Aug 20, 2010 12:51 pm

Element wrote:I Believe you

and also , there is not offside in goal kicks

and throw ins! =D
I ♥ Müller
Getting the hang of it

Postby Element » Fri Aug 20, 2010 12:57 pm

I ♥ Müller wrote:and throw ins! =D

and also if the player is in his own team's Half

i left them out to see if you know that

and you passed it

Welcome to the " Bayern Fans and football freaks association"
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby I ♥ Müller » Fri Aug 20, 2010 1:00 pm

Element wrote:Welcome to the " Bayern Fans and football freaks association"

Haha! Thanks! I don't know if I'm a freak. Just a casual spectator at the moment!
I ♥ Müller
Getting the hang of it

Previous

Return to The Lounge