You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

What's your fav club(other than Bayern) and national team?

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

What's your fav club(other than Bayern) and national team?

Postby fanOfBayern » Fri Sep 08, 2006 7:31 pm

For me

It's Manchester Utd..:)

National : Deutschland :D
Last edited by fanOfBayern on Fri Sep 08, 2006 8:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
fanOfBayern
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby diegis » Fri Sep 08, 2006 7:45 pm

My other team is Poli Timisoara ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FCU_Politehnica_Timi%C5%9Foara )
and national team of course Romania :lol:
diegis
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby Mirage » Fri Sep 08, 2006 8:07 pm

I like Aston Villa and Man U :P
Other fave national teams apart from Germany arrrre ... well England.
Mirage
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Danger » Fri Sep 08, 2006 10:29 pm

Everton .. Germany
Danger
Woah, this feels cool!

Postby podolski4life » Fri Sep 08, 2006 11:46 pm

home-blood: DC United
away-blood: Aston Villa

and i have to support home-blood: Team USA
but i left my heart in: Germany :)
"Tactics? What tactics?" - Mark van Bommel to Felix Magath after being accused of lack of effort and tactical discipline.
podolski4life
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby MUTU » Fri Sep 08, 2006 11:55 pm

Birkirkara
Malta / Germany
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby alp01051 » Sat Sep 09, 2006 10:29 am

FENERBAHÇE
TURKEY
alp01051
Getting the hang of it

Postby Mirage » Sun Sep 10, 2006 3:12 pm

podolski4life wrote:home-blood: DC United
away-blood: Aston Villa

and i have to support home-blood: Team USA
but i left my heart in: Germany :)

Yay, a fellow Villa fan :D I don't follow them hugely but I think they're great :)
Mirage
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby nessa13 » Mon Sep 11, 2006 12:56 am

well i like arsenal because my idol plays there and i like also chelsea bc of ballack and sheva... favorite antional are france and deutshland
deutshland, nxt world champions baby
schweinsteiger&podolski4life
nessa13
Getting the hang of it

Postby podolski4life » Mon Sep 11, 2006 2:59 am

Yay, a fellow Villa fan I don't follow them hugely but I think they're great

Yeah same here. I'm pretty happy Randy Lerner took over, how about you?
"Tactics? What tactics?" - Mark van Bommel to Felix Magath after being accused of lack of effort and tactical discipline.
podolski4life
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby fanOfBayern » Mon Sep 11, 2006 5:09 pm

Villa has been doing quite well....(because of O'Niell ?? )..
they will do better when Baros returns from injury..
fanOfBayern
I post all the time

Postby Mirage » Mon Sep 11, 2006 7:21 pm

fanOfBayern wrote:Villa has been doing quite well....(because of O'Niell ?? )..
they will do better when Baros returns from injury..

O'Neill is a great great guy and greater coach. I was so pleased when I heard he was their new coach, he can just do so much with this club :)
Yes I was happy to learn that American guy took over, more money for players perhaps? But I don't want him to take total control of the club and not know what he's doing or anything but I doubt that'll happen ^^
Mirage
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby kevh26 » Mon Sep 11, 2006 7:29 pm

there is always that worry, I'm just waiting for abramovich to pull out of chelsea and see their wage bill cripple them!
kevh26
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby podolski4life » Tue Sep 12, 2006 1:30 am

Yeah, O'Neil should do wonders. I read somewhere that Lerner wanted to take over about 80% of the club (whoa!!!). But that was a while ago.
podolski4life
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Sober_Irishman » Tue Sep 12, 2006 2:11 am

Hail Hai! Any other Glasgow Celtic fans? For national USA! But since we never get really far I cheer for German or Ireland.
Sober_Irishman
Getting the hang of it

Next

Return to The Lounge