You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

What's your fav club(other than Bayern) and national team?

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

Postby Paddy » Fri Jul 13, 2007 1:27 pm

fanOfBayern wrote:
Miss Dangerous...!! wrote:I love.. Real Madrid, Manchester United, Juventus 8)

we should be pals...LOL

all the teams that are hated by Bayern fans. :lol:
Save the Earth. It´s the only planet with beer.

Paddy
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby nemo85 » Wed Aug 15, 2007 6:05 pm

bayern munchen and kf Elbasan team where i play for 2 years.in albanian super league.
nemo85
Getting the hang of it

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby EndoFCB » Tue Jan 15, 2008 7:25 pm

I only love FC BAYERN!! No other clubs ;>
International: Germany
EndoFCB

Postby MunchenFC » Mon Mar 03, 2008 10:30 pm

FC Bayern, forever #1!! I hate any other team that dosent end up spelling FC BAYERN MUNICH! also of course Germany. I'm a fan of the best club and national team in the world. How could anyone, not from near munich or a fan, like a real fan, like any other teams. Espicially Italy and Englansd :evil: :evil: :twisted:
“My heart is red through and through. Personally, it’ll be much better winning the Champions League with Bayern Munich than with Real Madrid. When I arrive at the Säbener Strasse, it’s like coming home" - Bastian Schweinsteiger
Viva la Kroos
MunchenFC
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby dawmckay » Mon Mar 17, 2008 1:25 pm

FC Bayern and Germany are number one teams. If I was to have any allegiances outside of them it would be....'home teams' of Glasgow Rangers and Scotland.
As most of my family are actually from Germany, I would regard Germany as my actual home.
dawmckay
Hey, I'm new here!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MunchenFC » Mon Mar 17, 2008 10:13 pm

dawmckay wrote:As most of my family are actually from Germany, I would regard Germany as my actual home.

Hey same here :)
“My heart is red through and through. Personally, it’ll be much better winning the Champions League with Bayern Munich than with Real Madrid. When I arrive at the Säbener Strasse, it’s like coming home" - Bastian Schweinsteiger
Viva la Kroos
MunchenFC
I post all the time

Previous

Return to The Lounge