You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

What's your fav club(other than Bayern) and national team?

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

Postby diegis » Fri Apr 13, 2007 7:50 pm

MUTU wrote:D/WB L on Football Manager. He _really_ is short in the game as well, 166cm! Shorter than Lahm #-o

:) 166 is not small at all, there is a brasilian player in ro league and he is 156 LOL
diegis
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby Romana » Sat Apr 14, 2007 12:49 am

MUTU wrote:D/WB L on Football Manager. He _really_ is short in the game as well, 166cm! Shorter than Lahm #-o

he's really short young lad :)
Romario & Thomas Brolin

Romana
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Romana » Sat Apr 14, 2007 12:50 am

supr4king wrote:

:) 166 is not small at all, there is a brasilian player in ro league and he is 156 LOL

he heeeeeeee :)

so can he make any header !!
i wonder :D
Romario & Thomas Brolin

Romana
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby SNAKE » Sat Apr 14, 2007 7:31 am

MUTU wrote:
SNAKE wrote:
FC Bajern wrote:
SNAKE wrote:Besides Bayern I really have a lot of respect towards Barcelona and Valencia. And besides Germany I like Spain and Portugal NT.

SNAKE

Malta is not first in your list!? :shock:

Nope not really, dont care about the Maltese premier league or the Nt.

SNAKE

whoa, not so patriotic then, are you? So if the World Cup final was Malta vs Germany, would you support Germany?!

Well if that happens now, to be honest I wouldnt care much, but if it will happen(if its a friendly or a competition) when and only when Lamemann is out of the NT then I'll support Germany. Im not the patriotic type, though like you Im pleased that they are getting a decent run of results.

SNAKE
SNAKE
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby Tifon » Fri May 25, 2007 6:43 am

Well, i kind like FC Augsburg of the 2.Bundesliga.

And also Club América, Mexico City team, Estadio Azteca is their homeground.

We just got beaten in the "Copa Libertadores" by Santos of Ze Roberto (Still, they had a lot of problems playing against the "B" team of America, as the "A" will play tomorrow in the Mexican Championship final)

And of course, i also support Mexico :wink:

Everyones is crazy here about Osorio and Pardo getting the Bundesliga with Stuttgart , but not me :( :wink:
Tifon
Getting the hang of it

Postby snottyp » Tue May 29, 2007 4:14 pm

Other than bayern and germany, my other favorites are Celtic and DC United
snottyp
Getting the hang of it

Postby Duncan » Tue May 29, 2007 6:38 pm

there is no other club, Bayern or nothing!
Duncan
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby MaCk0y » Thu Jun 07, 2007 6:53 pm

Rabat - Germany & Malta
MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Miss Dangerous » Thu Jun 07, 2007 7:02 pm

I love.. Real Madrid, Manchester United, Juventus 8)
Miss Dangerous
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby fanOfBayern » Thu Jun 07, 2007 7:13 pm

Miss Dangerous...!! wrote:I love.. Real Madrid, Manchester United, Juventus 8)

we should be pals...LOL
fanOfBayern
I post all the time

Postby FC Bajern » Thu Jun 07, 2007 7:21 pm

Miss Dangerous...!! wrote:I love.. Real Madrid, Manchester United, Juventus 8)

OMG Image
FC Bajern

Postby Miss Dangerous » Thu Jun 07, 2007 7:24 pm

Ok! fanOfBayern :)
Miss Dangerous
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Matakos » Thu Jun 07, 2007 9:54 pm

Roma!(i like this club,dunno why... :? )
And greek national team of course!
Matakos
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby Imperium » Thu Jun 14, 2007 1:45 pm

Club:Villiareal
Imperium
Getting the hang of it

Postby redgirl » Thu Jul 12, 2007 9:23 pm

i like the clubs liverpool fc and manu and the national teams germany and england.
redgirl
Getting the hang of it

PreviousNext

Return to The Lounge