You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

What's your fav club(other than Bayern) and national team?

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

Postby fanOfBayern » Thu Oct 19, 2006 7:02 pm

Mirage wrote:Giggsy? I think he's injured at the mo =(

Yeah....He's majestic....THE BEST WINGER EVER.....he is injured and he will be back for the next game. So, Man U should be firing again..
fanOfBayern
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby mickm » Sat Oct 21, 2006 7:57 am

Celtic fc and Ireland, but always support germany when not playing Ireland, hope we can hammer Bremen today........
mickm
Hey, I'm new here!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby diegis » Sat Oct 21, 2006 6:13 pm

mickm wrote:Celtic fc and Ireland, but always support germany when not playing Ireland, hope we can hammer Bremen today........

yeh, seems that they hammered us :roll:
diegis
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby mickm » Sun Oct 22, 2006 7:06 am

supr4king wrote:
mickm wrote:Celtic fc and Ireland, but always support germany when not playing Ireland, hope we can hammer Bremen today........

That will teach me to be so cockey..... what the hell went wrong, not seen it till highlights on setanta next week. or on eurosport this morning
mickm
Hey, I'm new here!

Postby MUTU » Sun Oct 22, 2006 11:06 am

mickm wrote:
supr4king wrote:

That will teach me to be so cockey..... what the hell went wrong, not seen it till highlights on setanta next week. or on eurosport this morning

The highlights are up on the highlights page.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby MissFCB » Sun Oct 22, 2006 1:58 pm

My 2. favourite footballclub is ac milan although they kicked us out of CL last year :?
and national team Netherlands and of cause Germany :wink:
74,75,76 und ihr werdet alle sehen, Mailand 2001 war noch nicht das letzte mal, denn wir fahren nach Athen!
MissFCB
Getting the hang of it

Postby Mirage » Sun Oct 22, 2006 4:31 pm

mickm wrote:
supr4king wrote:

when does eurosport show it? is is that eurogoals thing?
Mirage
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby mickm » Mon Oct 23, 2006 9:10 am

Mirage wrote:
mickm wrote:
supr4king wrote:

when does eurosport show it? is is that eurogoals thing?

Yea Sunday they have a round up of Europe, Setanta 12:00am on moday the whole match reply and bundesliga highlights on monday night
mickm
Hey, I'm new here!

Postby Schweini_rules » Mon Oct 23, 2006 6:32 pm

hmm European Champions GREECE of course 8)
rather than that i dont support any other team except the bavarians.
FC BAYERN MUNCHEN

- "I had hoped until the end that this was just a nightmare, because Deisler is one of the best players Germany has ever had." -
Hoeness
Schweini_rules
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Romana » Thu Apr 12, 2007 2:25 pm

i do support '' Al Ahly '' club

anyone know this Egyptian club ?

now it's the most famous over all africa

we collected the african champions league title for the last 2 years
also the last 2 african super cups
also it's dominating all here in Egypt

and we played in the Toyota world cup for clubs in Japan for the last 2 championships
and we got the 6th rank the first time
and we got the 3rd rank the second time ---> we got the bronze medal :)

and sure my nationals are
1. Egyptian national team ---> we got the last african cup of nations 2006 title.
2. my Germany.

anyone here know '' Al Ahly '' or '' Egypt '' ???

Romario & Thomas Brolin

Romana
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby SNAKE » Thu Apr 12, 2007 6:12 pm

Besides Bayern I really have a lot of respect towards Barcelona and Valencia. And besides Germany I like Spain and Portugal NT.

SNAKE
SNAKE
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby FC Bajern » Thu Apr 12, 2007 10:46 pm

Romana wrote:anyone here know '' Al Ahly '' or '' Egypt '' ???

who wouldn't know Egypt? duh :)
now about Al Ahly some poeple might now it, I know it from the World club cup last year

For me national team would be Albania and after that Germany and after that maybe France
FC Bajern

Postby FC Bajern » Thu Apr 12, 2007 10:48 pm

SNAKE wrote:Besides Bayern I really have a lot of respect towards Barcelona and Valencia. And besides Germany I like Spain and Portugal NT.

SNAKE

Malta is not first in your list!? :shock:
FC Bajern

Postby Romana » Thu Apr 12, 2007 11:14 pm

FC Bajern wrote:
Romana wrote:anyone here know '' Al Ahly '' or '' Egypt '' ???

who wouldn't know Egypt? duh :)
now about Al Ahly some poeple might now it, I know it from the World club cup last year

For me national team would be Albania and after that Germany and after that maybe France

u mean that Egypt is so Famous ? ---> i wonder

and al ahly deserves all that --> it's really good
Romario & Thomas Brolin

Romana
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby Romana » Thu Apr 12, 2007 11:15 pm

FC Bajern wrote:
SNAKE wrote:Besides Bayern I really have a lot of respect towards Barcelona and Valencia. And besides Germany I like Spain and Portugal NT.

SNAKE

Malta is not first in your list!? :shock:

please ask urself the same question ... lol :) :D
Romario & Thomas Brolin

Romana
Yeah, now I'm talking!

PreviousNext

Return to The Lounge