You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

What's your fav club(other than Bayern) and national team?

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

Postby Sober_Irishman » Tue Sep 12, 2006 2:12 am

Oh I forgot NY Red Bulls and DC United. MLS isn't as bad as some think.
Sober_Irishman
Getting the hang of it

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby podolski4life » Tue Sep 12, 2006 3:53 am

Sober_Irishman wrote:Oh I forgot NY Red Bulls and DC United. MLS isn't as bad as some think.

Yeah, MLS is pretty good, as far as football in the US goes. But once you start comparing MLS to international leagues...

Sweet, another DC United fan!!!!! :D Freddy Adu is the bomb :)
"Tactics? What tactics?" - Mark van Bommel to Felix Magath after being accused of lack of effort and tactical discipline.
podolski4life
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby BMike86 » Tue Sep 12, 2006 5:19 pm

I don't really have any other favorite clubs or national squads.

I like watching other leagues so i'll naturally be fans of other clubs year in year out but nothing like my love for bayern.

as for national teams i like them a lot, of course i have to cheer for America but i enjoy watching certain teams right now such as Ivory Coast, Netherlands, and Germany. the way they play football i just love it. Ivory Coast most matches Drogba just takes the weight of the club on his shoulders, the Netherlands have the speed but not necessarily the teamwork. and Germany seemed to be an offensive juggernaut
BMike86
Woah, this feels cool!

Postby Mirage » Thu Sep 14, 2006 12:02 pm

BMike86 wrote:I don't really have any other favorite clubs or national squads.

I like watching other leagues so i'll naturally be fans of other clubs year in year out but nothing like my love for bayern.

as for national teams i like them a lot, of course i have to cheer for America but i enjoy watching certain teams right now such as Ivory Coast, Netherlands, and Germany. the way they play football i just love it. Ivory Coast most matches Drogba just takes the weight of the club on his shoulders, the Netherlands have the speed but not necessarily the teamwork. and Germany seemed to be an offensive juggernaut

If Germany can pull that off again in 2 years time, they should win Euro. It was just bad luck at the end of that semi-final with Italy.
Drogba is great, I love him ^^ He seems really passionate about playing for his country and in the African cup.
Mirage
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby duaa_01 » Thu Sep 14, 2006 12:45 pm

other club is REAL MADRID :D AND TEAM ENGLAND /GERMANY
~*~DUAA~*~
duaa_01
Hey, I'm new here!

Postby Sabik » Mon Sep 18, 2006 10:00 pm

1.fsv mainz 05
germany

8)
Sabik
Getting the hang of it

Postby bm72 » Wed Sep 20, 2006 9:21 am

I have no other club, just Bayern, as for national teams, I am for Germany !!

8) 8) 8) 8) 8)
BAYERN 4EVER
bm72
Woah, this feels cool!

Postby barista » Mon Oct 16, 2006 9:04 am

i like Man U.Honestly,i like it because of David BeckHam but now he's gone.
im still cheer this team up.

I like France and Germany.
WE WERE THE CHAMPIONS, WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS, AND WE WILL STAY THE CHAMPIONS..FOREVER!
barista
Hey, I'm new here!

Postby tracylynn » Mon Oct 16, 2006 7:03 pm

Well, I'm commiting a sin here but my favorite national team has always been Germany and not the USA. I have never been a fan of the US team and that maybe because of Bruce Arena (thank heavens that he's gone). Whenever I watched them I could never get into the game and I really don't know why.

Nothing can outrank Bayern as my favorite club team but as for club teams I will have to say that I like Barcelona ( I used to live in Spain) and they're an exciting team to watch. Plus, I like Ronaldinho. This guy always has a smile on his face and it really shows that he loves what he's doing.

I also like Werder Breman. I'm a big Miroslav Klose fan.

For the EPL, I like Chelsea while my father likes Man. United.
tracylynn
I post all the time

Postby kevh26 » Mon Oct 16, 2006 8:31 pm

so you follow a few teams then??
kevh26
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby tracylynn » Mon Oct 16, 2006 9:24 pm

kevh26 wrote:so you follow a few teams then??

To be honest, I really haven't followed Chelsea and Barcelona this year so I really don't know what's really happening with them though I did hear that Chelsea's goalie had surgery for a head injury.

I do follow Werder Breman but not as much as Bayern. Bayern and the National Team I follow with a passion, but I do like the other teams.
tracylynn
I post all the time

Postby Mirage » Tue Oct 17, 2006 5:19 pm

tracylynn wrote:
Nothing can outrank Bayern as my favorite club team but as for club teams I will have to say that I like Barcelona ( I used to live in Spain) and they're an exciting team to watch. Plus, I like Ronaldinho. This guy always has a smile on his face and it really shows that he loves what he's doing.

I also like Werder Breman. I'm a big Miroslav Klose fan.

For the EPL, I like Chelsea while my father likes Man. United.

Lol my dad also likes Man U.
I love Klose and Ronaldinho ^^ You're so right with what you say about Ronaldinho's smile. He has a killer smile, though he does seem to lose his concentration sometimes lol
Mirage
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Marko » Tue Oct 17, 2006 10:18 pm

Only Bayern and Dinamo Zagreb! I also like to watch premiership,where is Chelsea my favorite.
strenght to endure
Marko
Woah, this feels cool!

Postby fanOfBayern » Tue Oct 17, 2006 11:04 pm

Mirage wrote:Lol my dad also likes Man U.

RED Devils rock ENGLAND....:)... As long as the welsh wizard is with them..they will continue to be SPECIAL to me.
fanOfBayern
I post all the time

Postby Mirage » Thu Oct 19, 2006 6:19 pm

fanOfBayern wrote:
Mirage wrote:Lol my dad also likes Man U.

RED Devils rock ENGLAND....:)... As long as the welsh wizard is with them..they will continue to be SPECIAL to me.

Giggsy? I think he's injured at the mo =(
Mirage
I'm a chatterbox!

PreviousNext

Return to The Lounge