You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

What song are you listening to?

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

Postby fanOfBayern » Mon May 07, 2007 7:31 pm

Been listinening to Iris for the past 1-2 hrs...:)
fanOfBayern
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Paddy » Mon May 07, 2007 8:25 pm

Gojira - Death of Me
Save the Earth. It´s the only planet with beer.

Paddy
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby fanOfBayern » Mon May 07, 2007 8:50 pm

The Last Rebel - Lynyrd Skynyrd
fanOfBayern
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Paddy » Mon May 07, 2007 9:26 pm

Bloodbath - ( To be ) Eaten

Paddy
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby bayern1301 » Mon May 07, 2007 9:35 pm

my dream- DHT
bayern1301
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby tracylynn » Tue May 08, 2007 3:29 am

September, After The Love Is Gone, and Boogie Wonderland by Earth, Wind, and Fire.
Raider (1996-2007) - A very lovable cat that I will miss dearly.
tracylynn
I post all the time

Postby fanOfBayern » Tue May 08, 2007 8:23 pm

Why Does My Heart Feel So Bad? - Moby
fanOfBayern
I post all the time

Postby Paddy » Tue May 08, 2007 9:13 pm

Monstrosity - The Angel Venom

Paddy
I post all the time

Postby Duncan » Tue May 08, 2007 9:44 pm

Manic Street Preachers - Archives of Pain
Duncan
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby tracylynn » Tue May 08, 2007 9:59 pm

Duncan, I have never heard of any of the music you have listed in this thread. What type of music are they? Are they heavy metal, death rock, soft rock, country (jk), or techno music. Sorry, but I'm being lazy today and I don't have the energy to look any of them up.
tracylynn
I post all the time

Postby Paddy » Tue May 08, 2007 10:27 pm

tracylynn wrote:Duncan, I have never heard of any of the music you have listed in this thread. What type of music are they? Are they heavy metal, death rock, soft rock, country (jk), or techno music. Sorry, but I'm being lazy today and I don't have the energy to look any of them up.

Death rock? :shock:

Paddy
I post all the time

Postby fanOfBayern » Tue May 08, 2007 10:43 pm

Paddy wrote:
tracylynn wrote:Duncan, I have never heard of any of the music you have listed in this thread. What type of music are they? Are they heavy metal, death rock, soft rock, country (jk), or techno music. Sorry, but I'm being lazy today and I don't have the energy to look any of them up.

LOL Paddy....Sorry Tracy...
fanOfBayern
I post all the time

Postby tracylynn » Tue May 08, 2007 11:56 pm

fanOfBayern wrote:
Paddy wrote:

That's ok because I'm not sure what kind of music you call it. I know you can't call it "Let's live for today and be happy" music.
tracylynn
I post all the time

Postby Paddy » Tue May 08, 2007 11:59 pm

tracylynn wrote:
fanOfBayern wrote:
Paddy wrote:

That's ok because I'm not sure what kind of music you call it. I know you can't call it "Let's live for today and be happy" music.

I wasn´t making fun, just never heard of the style... :lol:

Paddy
I post all the time

Postby MUTU » Wed May 09, 2007 7:24 am

Probably she meant death metal :)
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

PreviousNext

Return to The Lounge