You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

What song are you listening to?

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

Postby fanOfBayern » Mon Apr 23, 2007 3:27 pm

supr4king wrote:Iron Maiden - Wrathchild

supr4king wrote:Iron Maiden - The wicker man
Iron Maiden - Afraid to shoot strangers

great songs man....:)
fanOfBayern
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby fanOfBayern » Mon Apr 23, 2007 7:08 pm

Children Of The Grave - Black Sabbath
fanOfBayern
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby tracylynn » Mon Apr 23, 2007 7:21 pm

fanOfBayern wrote:
tracylynn wrote:Love Is A Battlefield by Pat Benatar.

This is the only song by Pat Benatar that I heard of and it is quite good...it has that wonderful 80s sound to it...:D

Have you heard Hit Me With Your Best Shot? I think that song is probably her most famous song. What I love about her is her voice. She was a trained opera singer who went into rock. IMO, she has the best voice when it comes to rock.
Raider (1996-2007) - A very lovable cat that I will miss dearly.
tracylynn
I post all the time

Postby fanOfBayern » Mon Apr 23, 2007 7:29 pm

tracylynn wrote:
fanOfBayern wrote:

This is the only song by Pat Benatar that I heard of and it is quite good...it has that wonderful 80s sound to it...:D

Have you heard Hit Me With Your Best Shot? I think that song is probably her most famous song. What I love about her is her voice. She was a trained opera singer who went into rock. IMO, she has the best voice when it comes to rock.

I will give it a shot...:D...

Right now, it's Bob Dylan's time..

Mr Tambourine Man
fanOfBayern
I post all the time

Postby Paddy » Mon Apr 23, 2007 9:49 pm

tracylynn wrote:
fanOfBayern wrote:

IMO no chick has a good voice for rock except Sandra Nasic former from Guano Apes.....The best rock voices are Bon Scott And Brian Johnson ...by far.

Vital Remains - Reborn the Upheaval of Nihility
Save the Earth. It´s the only planet with beer.

Paddy
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby fanOfBayern » Mon Apr 23, 2007 11:00 pm

Paddy wrote:
IMO no chick has a good voice for rock except Sandra Nasic former from Guano Apes.....The best rock voices are Bon Scott And Brian Johnson ...by far.

"Open your eyes,,,,,open your mind.." ..there are better voices..I think Amy lee from Evanescence has a great voice..and so do Dolores (Cranberries), Natalie Imbruglia, Sheryl Crow, Alanis...
my personal favs being Dolores and Imbruglia..

But I should also admit that "Open your eyes" is effin' awesome.
fanOfBayern
I post all the time

Postby tracylynn » Tue Apr 24, 2007 4:22 am

fanOfBayern wrote:
Paddy wrote:

"Open your eyes,,,,,open your mind.." ..there are better voices..I think Amy lee from Evanescence has a great voice..and so do Dolores (Cranberries), Natalie Imbruglia, Sheryl Crow, Alanis...

I do like Amy Lee's voice, and I also like Stevie Nick's voice with it's roughness to it. I like the others you have mentioned but not as much as I like Pat, Amy, and Stevie. IMO, they seem to be more pop voices and not rock voices. Maybe that's just me.

Of course, when I talk about the best rock vocal I'm talking about the women since that is what I was talking about was Pat Benatar and she's a woman.
Raider (1996-2007) - A very lovable cat that I will miss dearly.
tracylynn
I post all the time

Postby Walls » Tue Apr 24, 2007 5:40 am

Barra Edinazzu - Nile \m/

Lashed to the slave stick - Nile

Bind Torture Kill - Suffocation
WALLS™ CEO OF METAL - F$CK with the bull,you get the horn.
Walls
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby Walls » Tue Apr 24, 2007 5:50 am

Monster - Malevolent Creation.

Mindlock- Malevolent Creation.

Iced - Malevolent Creation.
Walls
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby Walls » Tue Apr 24, 2007 6:03 am

Angel of death(Slayer cover) -Monstrosity
Walls
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby Paddy » Tue Apr 24, 2007 6:20 am

fanOfBayern wrote:
Paddy wrote:

Imbruglia is defenietily not rock and so isn´t Sherly Crow. Amy Lee...she a very good voice but its not my type of music...actually I hate it ...too commercia for my liking...well I don´t like Guano Apes that much either...but Sandra imo is one of the rarest rock chicks that has a powerful unannoying, un cheesy voice for me....
oh and they one woman I can truly stand or like is Angela from Arch Enemy but thats Death metal.... :lol:

Paddy
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Walls » Tue Apr 24, 2007 6:40 am

Paddy wrote:
fanOfBayern wrote:
Paddy wrote:

Imbruglia is defenietily not rock and so isn´t Sherly Crow. Amy Lee...she a very good voice but its not my type of music...actually I hate it ...too commercia for my liking...well I don´t like Guano Apes that much either...but Sandra imo is one of the rarest rock chicks that has a powerful unannoying, un cheesy voice for me....
oh and they one woman I can truly stand or like is Angela from Arch Enemy but thats Death metal.... :lol:

Paddy check out this drummer's blast beats

Walls
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby Walls » Tue Apr 24, 2007 6:48 am

here again

Walls
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby Walls » Tue Apr 24, 2007 6:53 am

Walls
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby Paddy » Wed Apr 25, 2007 8:18 pm

:twisted: :twisted:

Slayer - Kill Again :twisted:

Paddy
I post all the time

PreviousNext

Return to The Lounge