You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

What song are you listening to?

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

Postby Paddy » Sat Jan 20, 2007 9:14 pm

Goatwhore - A Hunting Curse (album)
Save the Earth. It´s the only planet with beer.

Paddy
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby FC Bajern » Sat Jan 20, 2007 9:23 pm

How much is the fish? - Scooter...................... old but still awesome
FC Bajern

Postby tracylynn » Sat Jan 20, 2007 9:58 pm

fanOfBayern wrote:Rock 'n' Roll Hall of Fame reminds of one thing...Are Iron Maiden eligible ? If so, then why aren't they still inducted into it? :D

The criteria to be on the list of nominees is the artist's first album/cd had to be released 25 years ago. I'm not sure when Iron Maiden's first record was released. Let's say they meet the criteria then the writers have to put them on the list and then everyone votes. The top vote getters get in.

The problem with the Hall of Fame is that it's a joke. It's not worth going to. Also, it's all political. There are so many deserving artists that should be in it but the head guy of Rolling Stone magazine doesn't like therefore they don't get on the list to be voted on. It's amazing they finally put Van Halen on it.

Anyways, I'm listening to "Deiser Weg" by Xavier Naidoo. It's from the Deutschland. Ein Sommermarchen soundtrack.
Raider (1996-2007) - A very lovable cat that I will miss dearly.
tracylynn
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Paddy » Sat Jan 20, 2007 10:20 pm

tracylynn wrote:
fanOfBayern wrote:Rock 'n' Roll Hall of Fame reminds of one thing...Are Iron Maiden eligible ? If so, then why aren't they still inducted into it? :D

The criteria to be on the list of nominees is the artist's first album/cd had to be released 25 years ago. I'm not sure when Iron Maiden's first record was released. Let's say they meet the criteria then the writers have to put them on the list and then everyone votes. The top vote getters get in.

The problem with the Hall of Fame is that it's a joke. It's not worth going to. Also, it's all political. There are so many deserving artists that should be in it but the head guy of Rolling Stone magazine doesn't like therefore they don't get on the list to be voted on. It's amazing they finally put Van Halen on it.

Anyways, I'm listening to "Deiser Weg" by Xavier Naidoo. It's from the Deutschland. Ein Sommermarchen soundtrack.

hmmm....I´d vote For Metallica or Judast Priest. Tho Maiden deserve it to but I just don´t like them.

Paddy
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby fanOfBayern » Tue Jan 23, 2007 7:46 pm

Thursday's Child by Davide Bowie
fanOfBayern
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby fanOfBayern » Tue Jan 23, 2007 7:50 pm

"The Hands That Built America" ----- U2: one of my most fav bands.
fanOfBayern
I post all the time

Postby podolski4life » Tue Jan 23, 2007 11:49 pm

5 Minutes to Midnight - Boys Like Girls
"Tactics? What tactics?" - Mark van Bommel to Felix Magath after being accused of lack of effort and tactical discipline.
podolski4life
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby fanOfBayern » Wed Jan 24, 2007 3:11 pm

podolski4life wrote:5 Minutes to Midnight - Boys Like Girls

reminds me of 2 minutes to midnight
fanOfBayern
I post all the time

Postby Mirage » Thu Jan 25, 2007 12:49 pm

fanOfBayern wrote:"The Hands That Built America" ----- U2: one of my most fav bands.

oh I know that song. it plays at the end of Gangs of New York ^^
Mirage
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Paddy » Thu Jan 25, 2007 3:44 pm

Slayer - Disciple

Paddy
I post all the time

Postby podolski4life » Fri Jan 26, 2007 4:29 am

fanOfBayern wrote:
podolski4life wrote:5 Minutes to Midnight - Boys Like Girls

reminds me of 2 minutes to midnight

But essentially more of the alternative rock teenage craze genre. :P

Trust Me – The Fray (yet another teenage craze genre)
"Tactics? What tactics?" - Mark van Bommel to Felix Magath after being accused of lack of effort and tactical discipline.
podolski4life
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby diegis » Fri Jan 26, 2007 11:58 am

Soilwork - Nerve
diegis
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby fanOfBayern » Fri Jan 26, 2007 5:22 pm

Mirage wrote:
fanOfBayern wrote:"The Hands That Built America" ----- U2: one of my most fav bands.

oh I know that song. it plays at the end of Gangs of New York ^^

That is right....

Current song on my machine is .....

Ride On by AC/DC

great lyrics...
fanOfBayern
I post all the time

Postby tracylynn » Sat Jan 27, 2007 3:21 am

After Bayern's performance against Dortmund, the song on my machine is Journey's Don't Stop Believin. That song always picks me up.
Raider (1996-2007) - A very lovable cat that I will miss dearly.
tracylynn
I post all the time

Postby podolski4life » Sat Jan 27, 2007 11:36 pm

Glory/Us – Acceptance

My personal sports song. Great to play after a win or a loss
podolski4life
I'm a chatterbox!

PreviousNext

Return to The Lounge