You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

What song are you listening to?

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

Postby angel717 » Thu Mar 15, 2007 2:29 am

Seether and Evanescence - Broken
Meet My Boyfriend, Eugen.
angel717
Getting the hang of it

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby diegis » Thu Mar 15, 2007 6:51 am

U2 - Vertigo
diegis
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby Der Kaiserin » Thu Mar 15, 2007 7:06 am

Remioromen (レミオロメン) - Kona Yuki (粉雪)

PS.PV Karaoke
Der Kaiserin
Getting the hang of it

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Paddy » Thu Mar 15, 2007 7:29 am

tracylynn wrote:
Paddy wrote:I´m not saying that its bad...I just don´t like it. It´s not my thing. You know sure everybody loves and so on but do I want to hear about it? No. And many metal songs have meaning to them. It´s just that most of the lyrics are dark or hateful, but it doesn´t mean they aren´t meaningful. To each his own I guess. And yes EMO is 100% emotional. If its not love it´s something goddamn depressive, tho I like some depressive stuff like some stoner metal or some doom, but not depressive, like whinny shit.
And Metallica was a metal band in the 80´s. The release of the ˝Black Album˝ with NEM and Enter Sandman is their downhill. Tho it´s a solid album I can´t stand those two songs and a couple of others. They sold their souls for money.

NP: Vital Remains - Reborn the Upheaval of Nihility

No one said that you had to like it. I was really directing my comments to Sam and not to you. However, all music, no matter what kind it is, is emotional 100% of the time. They all deal with something that folks can understand emotionally, therefore it's 100% emotional. :roll:

No not really. Bands that sing about lets say murder, serial killers, torture, death, some war songs.... don´t put their emotions to their lyrics because they don´t really want to kill someone, they are just fans of horror movies, so the lyrics are pure fiction.Tho I can relate to killing someone but I wouldn´t even do it to animals...
Many times lyrics are juat pure intertaiment but some people take them to seriously.

Pantera - Rise
Save the Earth. It´s the only planet with beer.

Paddy
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby angel717 » Thu Mar 15, 2007 11:11 am

Bic Runga - Sway
angel717
Getting the hang of it

Postby diegis » Thu Mar 15, 2007 2:11 pm

Voodoo & Serano - Died In Your Arms Tonight
diegis
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby fanOfBayern » Thu Mar 15, 2007 2:36 pm

Paddy wrote:
tracylynn wrote:
Paddy wrote:I´m not saying that its bad...I just don´t like it. It´s not my thing. You know sure everybody loves and so on but do I want to hear about it? No. And many metal songs have meaning to them. It´s just that most of the lyrics are dark or hateful, but it doesn´t mean they aren´t meaningful. To each his own I guess. And yes EMO is 100% emotional. If its not love it´s something goddamn depressive, tho I like some depressive stuff like some stoner metal or some doom, but not depressive, like whinny shit.
And Metallica was a metal band in the 80´s. The release of the ˝Black Album˝ with NEM and Enter Sandman is their downhill. Tho it´s a solid album I can´t stand those two songs and a couple of others. They sold their souls for money.

No one said that you had to like it. I was really directing my comments to Sam and not to you. However, all music, no matter what kind it is, is emotional 100% of the time. They all deal with something that folks can understand emotionally, therefore it's 100% emotional. :roll:

No not really. Bands that sing about lets say murder, serial killers, torture, death, some war songs.... don´t put their emotions to their lyrics because they don´t really want to kill someone, they are just fans of horror movies, so the lyrics are pure fiction.Tho I can relate to killing someone but I wouldn´t even do it to animals...
Many times lyrics are juat pure intertaiment but some people take them to seriously.

Pantera - Rise

I really don't want to get into this but had to...
Both of you, It looks like there's always give and take between you two. Why?

Just chill....have fun here and don't engage in arguments like this (Now I am just hoping that you two don't combine and attack me.. LOL)...

BTW, this is my 666 th post
It's sooooooo special....;)
fanOfBayern
I post all the time

Postby fanOfBayern » Thu Mar 15, 2007 2:37 pm

supr4king wrote:Voodoo & Serano - Died In Your Arms Tonight

I remember THE song by Cutting Crew
"I just died in your arms tonight".

Somehow, I love this song.
fanOfBayern
I post all the time

Postby Paddy » Thu Mar 15, 2007 2:42 pm

fanOfBayern wrote:
Paddy wrote:
tracylynn wrote:

Pantera - Rise

I really don't want to get into this but had to...
Both of you, It looks like there's always give and take between you two. Why?

Just chill....have fun here and don't engage in arguments like this (Now I am just hoping that you two don't combine and attack me.. LOL)...

BTW, this is my 666 th post
It's sooooooo special....;)

Haha you know there are always ppl You don´t get a long....I don´t have anything against Tracy but we are very diffrent ....I hope she doesn´t take it too personal.. :D

Vital Remains - Icons of Evil

Paddy
I post all the time

Postby fanOfBayern » Thu Mar 15, 2007 8:00 pm

Holiday - Green Day
fanOfBayern
I post all the time

Postby diegis » Thu Mar 15, 2007 8:30 pm

fanOfBayern wrote:
supr4king wrote:Voodoo & Serano - Died In Your Arms Tonight

I remember THE song by Cutting Crew
"I just died in your arms tonight".

Somehow, I love this song.

yes :D :D
its almost the same song :P

np: Cutting Crew - Died In Your Arms Tonight
diegis
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby Paddy » Thu Mar 15, 2007 8:48 pm

Vital Remains - Where is your God now?

Paddy
I post all the time

Postby tracylynn » Fri Mar 16, 2007 4:10 am

Carry On My Wayward Son by Kansas (featured song on my Myspace site)

More Than A Feeling by Boston (my friend has this on her Myspace page)

IMO, these two songs are two of the best rock songs ever. Where's the rocker emoticon when you need one?
Raider (1996-2007) - A very lovable cat that I will miss dearly.
tracylynn
I post all the time

Postby Paddy » Fri Mar 16, 2007 9:07 am

Behemoth - Conquer All

Paddy
I post all the time

Postby angel717 » Fri Mar 16, 2007 10:00 am

T - Pain - I'm In Love With A Stripper
angel717
Getting the hang of it

PreviousNext

Return to The Lounge