You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

What movie have you just watched?

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

What movie have you just watched?

Postby MUTU » Mon Mar 19, 2007 10:52 pm

Since there seems to be a lot of movie lovers on this forum, I'm starting this new thread, similar to the song thread. You may put in movies you just watched. So I'll start first. I just watched Tenacious D. I think it's the kind of movie that Paddy would love :) It was good, but not brilliant. I'd give it a 7/10.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby tracylynn » Tue Mar 20, 2007 3:17 am

Believe it or not, but I don't watch a lot of movies. The last movie I saw was Deutschland. Ein Sommermarchen and I give it a 10 out of 10. It had great dlalogue, tense and funny moments, and nudity (Lehmann's behind and someone else's behind). LOL!!!!

Sorry but I'm in a goofy mood today. Don't know why but I am. :D
Raider (1996-2007) - A very lovable cat that I will miss dearly.
tracylynn
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Paddy » Tue Mar 20, 2007 6:12 am

hmmm..why is that?

I watched the good shepered, hannibal rising, Ed Gein - the Butcher of Plainfield, watched norbin or norbit or whatever too... now i have to watch Saw 3 ...dunno why i havent yet...
Save the Earth. It´s the only planet with beer.

Paddy
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Schweini_rules » Tue Mar 20, 2007 5:33 pm

GREEKS OWN BIG TIME :wink:
FC BAYERN MUNCHEN

- "I had hoped until the end that this was just a nightmare, because Deisler is one of the best players Germany has ever had." -
Hoeness
Schweini_rules
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Mirage » Tue Mar 20, 2007 7:49 pm

Mark you've totally just killed the other thread :P :roll:
Mirage
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby FC Bajern » Tue Mar 20, 2007 9:01 pm

Schweini_rules wrote:300

hehehe yeah they did
awesome movie (just like my teacher in Grecce told me)
FC Bajern

Postby podolski4life » Wed Mar 21, 2007 1:30 am

Paddy wrote:I watched the good shepered

I watched it too. I thought it was going to be a good movie w/ Matt Damon and all, but it kinda sucked.
"Tactics? What tactics?" - Mark van Bommel to Felix Magath after being accused of lack of effort and tactical discipline.
podolski4life
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Schweini_rules » Wed Mar 21, 2007 5:12 am

FC Bajern wrote:
Schweini_rules wrote:300

hehehe yeah they did
awesome movie (just like my teacher in Grecce told me)

I watched it like 3 times , the fighting scenes are oulala and SPARTAAAAAANS TONIGHT WE DINE IN HELL !
:wink:
FC BAYERN MUNCHEN

- "I had hoped until the end that this was just a nightmare, because Deisler is one of the best players Germany has ever had." -
Hoeness
Schweini_rules
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby FC Bajern » Wed Mar 21, 2007 10:21 pm

Hey by the way here is a movie website and other shows. Most of the movies are in good quality, they even have the movie "300"!! (but I don't recomend it for you to see it here, because the picture is bad and when the actors talk the voice doesn't match, it's way better in a TV or theatre)
http://www.showstash.com/
FC Bajern

Postby Miss Dangerous » Thu Mar 22, 2007 2:46 pm

I watched (Cocktail) it`s a light hearted drama. starring by the amazing "Tom Cruise". was released on 1988.The film received mixed reviews and Cruise was subsequently nominated for a Razzie award in 1989. the story was about a talented bartender who finds love while working at a bar in Jamaica. it`s a good movie you have to watch it :!:
Miss Dangerous
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby fanOfBayern » Thu Mar 22, 2007 2:58 pm

SPARTANS!!!!!!!!! TONIGHT WE DINE IN HELL!!!!
whata movie....I haven't seen a good movie for a long time..so that adds the spice...

The voice for Leonidas is greaaaaat...

That's it...I don't want to be a spoiler....guys and girls...just go and watch it..
:D
fanOfBayern
I post all the time

Postby Paddy » Thu Mar 22, 2007 3:46 pm

Miss Dangerous...!! wrote:I watched (Cocktail) it`s a light hearted drama. starring by the amazing "Tom Cruise". was released on 1988.The film received mixed reviews and Cruise was subsequently nominated for a Razzie award in 1989. the story was about a talented bartender who finds love while working at a bar in Jamaica. it`s a good movie you have to watch it :!:

I hate that movie.
Save the Earth. It´s the only planet with beer.

Paddy
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby fanOfBayern » Thu Mar 22, 2007 6:35 pm

Paddy wrote:
Miss Dangerous...!! wrote:I watched (Cocktail) it`s a light hearted drama. starring by the amazing "Tom Cruise". was released on 1988.The film received mixed reviews and Cruise was subsequently nominated for a Razzie award in 1989. the story was about a talented bartender who finds love while working at a bar in Jamaica. it`s a good movie you have to watch it :!:

I hate that movie.

me too....I remember the movie now...Tom Cruise makes cocktails..LOL....
fanOfBayern
I post all the time

Postby tracylynn » Thu Mar 22, 2007 8:30 pm

Miss Dangerous...!! wrote:I watched (Cocktail) it`s a light hearted drama. starring by the amazing "Tom Cruise".

Sorry, but anything with Tom Cruise in it is not worth my time nor my money. IMO, he is one of the worst actors out there, and as to why women find him sexy is beyond comprehension. Sorry, but he has rubbed folks the wrong way with his behavior recently and he has lost some fans (though not me since I was not a fan).

Sorry for all the edits but my computer went crazy on me.
tracylynn
I post all the time

Postby tracylynn » Fri Mar 23, 2007 1:19 am

I will say that one movie I would like to go and see this weekend is Blades of Glory with Will Ferrell and John Heder (?). I like Will Ferrell and I like figure skating so this film has definitely gotten my attention.
tracylynn
I post all the time

Next

Return to The Lounge