You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

What movie have you just watched?

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

Postby Miss Dangerous » Mon Jun 18, 2007 4:36 pm

MUTU wrote:On Sunday I watched Ocean's Thirteen. It was much better than Ocean's Twelve but not quite as good as Ocean's Eleven. Of course, the girls have the benefit of watching George and Brad on the same cast :)

Well, believe it or not! the most attrctive man in the movie was Al Pacino. the guy still Hot even in his 60s :D
Miss Dangerous
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Mirage » Mon Jun 18, 2007 10:34 pm

Miss Dangerous...!! wrote:
MUTU wrote:On Sunday I watched Ocean's Thirteen. It was much better than Ocean's Twelve but not quite as good as Ocean's Eleven. Of course, the girls have the benefit of watching George and Brad on the same cast :)

Well, believe it or not! the most attrctive man in the movie was Al Pacino. the guy still Hot even in his 60s :D

Ewww no way Miss Dangerous :P
Mirage
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Mirage » Mon Jun 18, 2007 10:37 pm

fanOfBayern wrote:
Mirage wrote:Loved the factory rioting in Mexico :D

It was hilarious!!!...I loved it...I heard somewhere that the actor with moustache is Ben Affleck's bro....:P..Good actor IMO..

I watched "Last King of Scotland" a couple of days ago...It was a decent movie..Still don't know why Forest Whitaker got the Oscar for it...:P

Ben Affleck's brother?! Actually I see a resemblance.. but I really don't like Ben Affleck :P well he plays a great part in the movie.

I want to see Blood Diamond. I always associate that and King of Scotland because they were out around the same time last year... Is Forest Whitaker no good in it or something?
Mirage
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby fanOfBayern » Mon Jun 18, 2007 11:36 pm

Mirage wrote:Ben Affleck's brother?! Actually I see a resemblance.. but I really don't like Ben Affleck :P well he plays a great part in the movie.

I want to see Blood Diamond. I always associate that and King of Scotland because they were out around the same time last year... Is Forest Whitaker no good in it or something?

I just checked the credits..his name is Casey Affleck and Yes...he is Ben Affleck's brother...:)
Blood Diamond is a great movie..I liked it...I didn't like Last king of Scotland..maybe because they showed the reality..LOL..I just didn't like it..
Nothing noteworthy from Forest whitaker..just some antics ..that's all..
fanOfBayern
I post all the time

Postby Miss Dangerous » Tue Jun 19, 2007 4:43 pm

Mirage wrote:

Why?! you know... age is just a number! :wink:
Miss Dangerous
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Mirage » Thu Jun 21, 2007 8:39 am

Mirage wrote:

Why?! you know... age is just a number! :wink:

Al Pacino wasn't even nice when he was younger :P but hey, each to their own ;)
Mirage
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby nemo85 » Thu Aug 16, 2007 6:06 pm

300 sparta.
nemo85
Getting the hang of it

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby fanOfBayern » Thu Aug 16, 2007 7:47 pm

Anybody watched Bourne Ultimatum? :D
fanOfBayern
I post all the time

Postby FC Bajern » Thu Aug 16, 2007 8:03 pm

fanOfBayern wrote:Anybody watched Bourne Ultimatum? :D

no, how was it? maybe I'll watch it tommorow.

Rush Hour 3 wasn't bad
FC Bajern

Postby podolski4life » Thu Aug 16, 2007 9:13 pm

I really want to watch that. Any of the Bourne movies = the isht. Have you seen it yet?
"Tactics? What tactics?" - Mark van Bommel to Felix Magath after being accused of lack of effort and tactical discipline.
podolski4life
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby MaCk0y » Thu Aug 16, 2007 9:14 pm

The last movie I watched at the cinemas was Fantastic 4 Rise of the Silver Surfer and at home was Spiderman 3 (both marvel lol). I love watching tv series especially PB, Lost and Jericho! Can't wait for PB S3, Lost S4 and Jericho S2. I also like trilogies like Terminator and Back to the Future
MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Papua New Guinea
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby FC Bajern » Tue Aug 21, 2007 3:33 am

Superbad was just awesome, just like I expected it to be, I think it's easily the funniest movie of the year. My favorite quote: "Seth: I am truly jealous you got to suck on your mom's tits when you were a baby.
Evan: Yeah, well, at least you got to suck on your dad's d**k."

a short preview

FC Bajern

Postby fanOfBayern » Tue Aug 21, 2007 3:04 pm

Yep..I saw Bourne the first weekend itself..:)
I am big fan of Bourne movies. So, couldn't wait..lol

It's a great movie..For normal movie goers, it's definitely worth watching..For Bourne fans, I don't have to reiterate that it's a must watch..:P
fanOfBayern
I post all the time

Postby Mirage » Wed Aug 22, 2007 12:22 am

FC Bajern wrote:

no, how was it? maybe I'll watch it tommorow.

Rush Hour 3 wasn't bad

didnt Rush Hour 3 get banned in china?

I recently bought Prestige, Fearless and Little Miss Sunshine. Anyone seen any?
Mirage
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby FC Bajern » Wed Aug 22, 2007 12:39 am

Mirage wrote:didnt Rush Hour 3 get banned in china?

I recently bought Prestige, Fearless and Little Miss Sunshine. Anyone seen any?

It didn't get banned, it just won't be screened in Chinese theaters, because China only allows a certain amount of imported films to be released nationwide in theaters each year. wft?

from the movies you mentioned, I have watched fearless, I liked it, very nice plot, but his hair are really fvcked up.
FC Bajern

PreviousNext

Return to The Lounge