You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

What movie have you just watched?

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.
 

Re: What movie have you just watched?

Postby AdepT » Wed Mar 05, 2014 6:54 pm

runaway wrote:Hannibal season 2! :D F*cked up show that makes you sympathetic to serial killing cannibal that framed his own friend. :lol:

The way he garnishes those 'dishes'. :D
'To be successful, you have to give everything.' - Bastian Schweinsteiger
User avatar
AdepT
I'm a post king!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 3741
Joined: Fri Mar 30, 2012 6:06 am
Location: Bangalore, India
National Flag:
India
Has thanked: 677 times
Been thanked: 743 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: What movie have you just watched?

Postby MaCk0y » Wed Mar 05, 2014 8:30 pm

runaway wrote:
MaCk0y wrote:Watched The Hunt. Danish movie. Thought provoking movie of how one life can be destroyed from prejudice.

Yep and the ending was handled quite well.

Hannibal season 2! :D F*cked up show that makes you sympathetic to serial killing cannibal that framed his own friend. :lol:


Spoiler: show
Who do you think shot at him at the end ? Scared the shit out of me because there was silence and then bam! :lol:
User avatar
MaCk0y
Assistant Admin
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 5341
Joined: Thu Jun 07, 2007 6:46 pm
Location: Malta
National Flag:
Papua New Guinea
Has thanked: 1400 times
Been thanked: 1160 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: What movie have you just watched?

Postby MUTU » Wed Mar 05, 2014 9:08 pm

Could have been anyone really. I liked that movie too.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
User avatar
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 27965
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2006 11:00 pm
Location: L-Imqabba, Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 4574 times
Been thanked: 6590 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: What movie have you just watched?

Postby runaway » Wed Mar 05, 2014 9:28 pm

MaCk0y wrote:
Spoiler: show
Who do you think shot at him at the end ? Scared the shit out of me because there was silence and then bam! :lol:

Spoiler: show
Still can't figure it out until now. It's like Inception, decide for yourself what ending you'd like, we don't even know if he actually dies. Maybe it's Fanny's killer, Klara's brother, that guy who works in the grocery store, or maybe even his son. It's a great reminder that just because a mistake is forgiven doesn't mean it's forgotten. Even if the mistake itself is not real. It's was the best way end a heavy story like that because it wants to portray reality and in real life, the story never ends and life moves on.

There's a Q&A in Itunes of the director and Mikkelsen I saw and it shed insight on their process. The original written character was a blacksmith, tough guy and when Mikkelsen came along, the director changed the character. Why a lot of things are unsaid, why Lucas appears passive amidst all the hate, how they worked with the girl and explained to her the plot without touching on the sexual stuff, why there isn't villain but a certain reality, etc.

Mikkelsen is a really intelligent actor. He describes Hannibal a happy person and a person that goes home everyday whistling. :lol:
“If players weren’t human, I’d never lose.” ~El Loco
User avatar
runaway
I'm a post king!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 3850
Joined: Tue Jun 04, 2013 1:21 am
National Flag:
Philippines
Has thanked: 402 times
Been thanked: 1162 times

Re: What movie have you just watched?

Postby MaCk0y » Sun Mar 16, 2014 10:17 pm

Finished watching Psycho-Pass. Starts off slow but then becomes interesting.
User avatar
MaCk0y
Assistant Admin
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 5341
Joined: Thu Jun 07, 2007 6:46 pm
Location: Malta
National Flag:
Papua New Guinea
Has thanked: 1400 times
Been thanked: 1160 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: What movie have you just watched?

Postby Ruht » Mon Mar 17, 2014 12:15 am

MaCk0y wrote:Finished watching Psycho-Pass. Starts off slow but then becomes interesting.

I've got to watch it as well then, thank god it's at least 20 episodes. I hate it when I find a very good anime and it's only 13 episodes :D

Have you watched Magi by the way? I just watched both seasons (though there are still 2 episodes left of the second season) and it's good. I definitely recommend it.
User avatar
Ruht
I'm a chatterbox!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 933
Joined: Mon Jun 24, 2013 10:49 am
Location: London
National Flag:
United Kingdom
Has thanked: 112 times
Been thanked: 145 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Re: What movie have you just watched?

Postby sch0ll7 » Mon Mar 17, 2014 6:29 pm

runaway wrote:
MaCk0y wrote:
Spoiler: show
Who do you think shot at him at the end ? Scared the shit out of me because there was silence and then bam! :lol:

Spoiler: show
Still can't figure it out until now. It's like Inception, decide for yourself what ending you'd like, we don't even know if he actually dies. Maybe it's Fanny's killer, Klara's brother, that guy who works in the grocery store, or maybe even his son. It's a great reminder that just because a mistake is forgiven doesn't mean it's forgotten. Even if the mistake itself is not real. It's was the best way end a heavy story like that because it wants to portray reality and in real life, the story never ends and life moves on.

There's a Q&A in Itunes of the director and Mikkelsen I saw and it shed insight on their process. The original written character was a blacksmith, tough guy and when Mikkelsen came along, the director changed the character. Why a lot of things are unsaid, why Lucas appears passive amidst all the hate, how they worked with the girl and explained to her the plot without touching on the sexual stuff, why there isn't villain but a certain reality, etc.

Mikkelsen is a really intelligent actor. He describes Hannibal a happy person and a person that goes home everyday whistling. :lol:


It was Fanny`s brother I guess.

That movie rocks...it was tense and full of emotions...right till the end. And it was as real as it can get.
Starin` at the world through my rearview
User avatar
sch0ll7
Moderator & EURO 2012 Prediction Game Winner
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 4674
Joined: Thu Oct 02, 2008 1:22 pm
Location: "I'm a Bayern Munich player and I've no intention of joining that club. I'm fine thanks."
Has thanked: 116 times
Been thanked: 536 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: What movie have you just watched?

Postby MaCk0y » Mon Mar 17, 2014 9:22 pm

Ruht wrote:
MaCk0y wrote:Finished watching Psycho-Pass. Starts off slow but then becomes interesting.

I've got to watch it as well then, thank god it's at least 20 episodes. I hate it when I find a very good anime and it's only 13 episodes :D

Have you watched Magi by the way? I just watched both seasons (though there are still 2 episodes left of the second season) and it's good. I definitely recommend it.


Is it just Magi ? Can't find anime by that name.
User avatar
MaCk0y
Assistant Admin
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 5341
Joined: Thu Jun 07, 2007 6:46 pm
Location: Malta
National Flag:
Papua New Guinea
Has thanked: 1400 times
Been thanked: 1160 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: What movie have you just watched?

Postby Firefox1234 » Mon Mar 17, 2014 10:10 pm

MaCk0y wrote:
Ruht wrote:
MaCk0y wrote:Finished watching Psycho-Pass. Starts off slow but then becomes interesting.

I've got to watch it as well then, thank god it's at least 20 episodes. I hate it when I find a very good anime and it's only 13 episodes :D

Have you watched Magi by the way? I just watched both seasons (though there are still 2 episodes left of the second season) and it's good. I definitely recommend it.


Is it just Magi ? Can't find anime by that name.

Magi - Labrinyth of Magic
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
User avatar
Firefox1234
Moderator
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 12957
Joined: Wed May 09, 2012 1:42 am
Location: USA
National Flag:
Kenya
Has thanked: 3967 times
Been thanked: 2383 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: What movie have you just watched?

Postby Ruht » Tue Mar 18, 2014 1:06 am

MaCk0y wrote:
Ruht wrote:
MaCk0y wrote:Finished watching Psycho-Pass. Starts off slow but then becomes interesting.

I've got to watch it as well then, thank god it's at least 20 episodes. I hate it when I find a very good anime and it's only 13 episodes :D

Have you watched Magi by the way? I just watched both seasons (though there are still 2 episodes left of the second season) and it's good. I definitely recommend it.


Is it just Magi ? Can't find anime by that name.


My bad, should have posted the whole name of the anime. Fire beat me to it though.

Do check it out, it's definitely worth it.
User avatar
Ruht
I'm a chatterbox!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 933
Joined: Mon Jun 24, 2013 10:49 am
Location: London
National Flag:
United Kingdom
Has thanked: 112 times
Been thanked: 145 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Interesting 3 part series

Postby DerKaiser » Tue Mar 18, 2014 2:33 am

like a twillight zone!

If i had a dollar for every girl that found me unattractive, they would eventually find me attractive.
User avatar
DerKaiser
I post all the time
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 1195
Joined: Tue Mar 12, 2013 4:37 pm
Location: Munich
National Flag:
Germany
Has thanked: 757 times
Been thanked: 560 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: What movie have you just watched?

Postby BavarianBarbarian » Tue Mar 18, 2014 1:08 pm

The Grey, anyone? :D

Probably one of the best movies I've seen. I love Liam Neeson.
Julian Green for President of the United States
User avatar
BavarianBarbarian
Getting the hang of it
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 39
Joined: Wed Oct 23, 2013 1:21 am
Location: Chicago, IL
National Flag:
United States of America
Has thanked: 4 times
Been thanked: 11 times
Gender: Male

Re: What movie have you just watched?

Postby sch0ll7 » Tue Mar 18, 2014 8:11 pm

BavarianBarbarian wrote:The Grey, anyone? :D

Probably one of the best movies I've seen. I love Liam Neeson.


I watched it...it was a good movie but sad in a way...the ending I mean.
Starin` at the world through my rearview
User avatar
sch0ll7
Moderator & EURO 2012 Prediction Game Winner
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 4674
Joined: Thu Oct 02, 2008 1:22 pm
Location: "I'm a Bayern Munich player and I've no intention of joining that club. I'm fine thanks."
Has thanked: 116 times
Been thanked: 536 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: What movie have you just watched?

Postby Aequitas1987 » Wed Mar 19, 2014 7:26 pm

Just watched the Valve Documentary Free to Play.

My Bayern Munich Video Compilation
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H7FEfz_Vu3Q&feature=player_embedded

#1 Fan of Thomas Muller in starting 11
Image
User avatar
Aequitas1987
I post all the time
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 2449
Joined: Tue Jun 23, 2009 4:50 am
National Flag:
India
Has thanked: 39 times
Been thanked: 144 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: What movie have you just watched?

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Wed Mar 19, 2014 7:56 pm

Watched 'Yes Man' (2008) yesterday.
We will rise again! (when we stop burying our heads in the sand)
User avatar
FCBayernMunchen
Moderator
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 27173
Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2008 12:54 pm
Location: Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 6830 times
Been thanked: 5726 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

PreviousNext

Return to The Lounge

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Lukas, pyrasur, Yandex [Bot] and 6 guests