You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

What movie have you just watched?

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

Postby tracylynn » Sun Apr 22, 2007 11:18 pm

I just watched Little Miss Sunshine. It was a decent movie.
Raider (1996-2007) - A very lovable cat that I will miss dearly.
tracylynn
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MUTU » Sun Apr 22, 2007 11:19 pm

Today I saw Poseidon. I'd give it a 7/10 :) Nice & thrilling
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Mirage » Mon Apr 23, 2007 3:14 pm

I saw Poseidon when it was out. Fergie dies XD I find that so strange. And morbid, to be honest.

THE MIGHTY BOOSH. That show is the greatest. I absolutely love it. The craziest thing ever.
Kev - do you like Russell Brand? Him and Noel Fielding were touring together I think, after they did that quiz of 2006 on Channel 4 with Jimmy Carr. He pisses me off a bit tbh. I don't find him very funny at all :roll:
Mirage
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby hunter89 » Mon May 21, 2007 9:51 pm

I just watched Hot Fuzz and iam happy to say it sooo funny ... loved 300 too & little miss sunshine is just wonderful.
hunter89
Getting the hang of it

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby tracylynn » Mon Jun 11, 2007 3:10 pm

Believe it or not but I have just watched Pirates of the Carribbean: Dead Man's Chest and I have to say that it was an ok movie. The problem with this film is that it's just too damn long.
Last edited by tracylynn on Wed Jun 13, 2007 2:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
tracylynn
I post all the time

Postby FC Bajern » Mon Jun 11, 2007 4:30 pm

I watched "Knocked up" and it was the funniest movie of the year. 9/10!
and Ocean's Thirteen was ok, a descent movie 6/10
FC Bajern

Postby podolski4life » Mon Jun 11, 2007 10:49 pm

I just watched Spiderman 3. It was ok, but just way too many plotlines and villains.
"Tactics? What tactics?" - Mark van Bommel to Felix Magath after being accused of lack of effort and tactical discipline.
podolski4life
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby MUTU » Tue Jun 12, 2007 8:23 am

On Sunday I watched Ocean's Thirteen. It was much better than Ocean's Twelve but not quite as good as Ocean's Eleven. Of course, the girls have the benefit of watching George and Brad on the same cast :)
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby podolski4life » Tue Jun 12, 2007 10:05 pm

MUTU wrote:On Sunday I watched Ocean's Thirteen. It was much better than Ocean's Twelve but not quite as good as Ocean's Eleven. Of course, the girls have the benefit of watching George and Brad on the same cast :)

Don't forget Matt Damon.
"Tactics? What tactics?" - Mark van Bommel to Felix Magath after being accused of lack of effort and tactical discipline.
podolski4life
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby fanOfBayern » Tue Jun 12, 2007 10:53 pm

MUTU wrote:On Sunday I watched Ocean's Thirteen. It was much better than Ocean's Twelve but not quite as good as Ocean's Eleven. Of course, the girls have the benefit of watching George and Brad on the same cast :)

I watched it on Friday..
The movie is cool..It is much better than Twelve.
fanOfBayern
I post all the time

Postby tracylynn » Wed Jun 13, 2007 2:31 pm

It doesn't benefit me because those guys don't impress me much, especially Brad Pitt. Both George and Matt are ok looking but Brad is, IMO, not attractive. I know I'm the only woman who thinks that, but oh well.
tracylynn
I post all the time

Postby tracylynn » Fri Jun 15, 2007 2:22 pm

Though the movie is a few years old, I've just watched Finding Neverland. I had heard so many positive reviews about the film that I finally decided to watch it and I have to say that it lived up to its hype. It was a great and very sad movie.
tracylynn
I post all the time

Postby tracylynn » Sat Jun 16, 2007 9:30 pm

I've just watched Music and Lyrics with Hugh Grant and Drew Berrymore. It wasn't a bad movie but I didn't think it was as funny as some had said it was. I gotta admit...the song at the beginning of the movie, Pop Goes My Heart was not a bad song.
tracylynn
I post all the time

Postby Mirage » Mon Jun 18, 2007 10:54 am

Who is the hot short guy in Oceans always posing as a security guard? LOL. Brad Pitt is nice. I don't think him and Angelina Jolie will last but I hope they prove me wrong because they have kids together.

I thought Oceans 13 was hilarious, I would go see it again. The first half hour confused the hell out of me, but after that it was really good. Much much better than 12, and nearly as good as 11 IMO.
Loved the factory rioting in Mexico :D
Mirage
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby fanOfBayern » Mon Jun 18, 2007 12:10 pm

Mirage wrote:Loved the factory rioting in Mexico :D

It was hilarious!!!...I loved it...I heard somewhere that the actor with moustache is Ben Affleck's bro....:P..Good actor IMO..

I watched "Last King of Scotland" a couple of days ago...It was a decent movie..Still don't know why Forest Whitaker got the Oscar for it...:P
fanOfBayern
I post all the time

PreviousNext

Return to The Lounge