You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

What movie have you just watched?

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

Postby tracylynn » Fri Apr 13, 2007 8:17 pm

Last night, my friends and I had a comedy marathon. We watched Spaceballs, Airplane, and Monty Python and the Holy Grail. :lol: Those movies are awesome. I don't know about anyone else but I can never get tired of watching them.
Raider (1996-2007) - A very lovable cat that I will miss dearly.
tracylynn
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Duncan » Fri Apr 13, 2007 8:34 pm

especially Monty Python and the Holy Grail is a real classic. 8)
But I haven't seen it for quite a long time. Damn, I really have to make a "to watch list". Thanks for reminding me of this great movie :wink:
Duncan
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby kevh26 » Sat Apr 14, 2007 10:11 am

tracylynn wrote:Last night, my friends and I had a comedy marathon. We watched Spaceballs, Airplane, and Monty Python and the Holy Grail. :lol: Those movies are awesome. I don't know about anyone else but I can never get tired of watching them.

last time me and my mates had a marathon of that manner, we watched both series of 'The Mighty Boosh' (if you haven't seen it i'd seriously recommend it), Family Guy, American Dad, and Monkey Dust (as with the boosh, this was quite exclusive to BBC, so I doubt many of you have seen it)

ah, good times!
kevh26
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby tracylynn » Sat Apr 14, 2007 7:21 pm

I don't get into American Dad or Family Guy anymore. I think both have gone downhill, especially Family Guy. It was good when Stewie was trying to kill Lois but he's not ready doing that anymore which was, IMO, the best thing about the show.

I could watch all of Monty Python shows. Monty Python rules!!! Of course, I could even watch a marathon of Ab. Fab or Benny Hill shows. LOL!!
tracylynn
I post all the time

Postby kevh26 » Sat Apr 14, 2007 10:00 pm

ab fab??? tracy, you've just gone right down in my estimations, maybe if you'd said a true british comedy, 'the fast show' for example, i might have given you some credit, but eugh, absolutely fabulous?!?!?!?! really!?!?!?!?
kevh26
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby tracylynn » Sat Apr 14, 2007 11:28 pm

I though Ab Fab was pretty good. It's not the greatest show ever made but it's good. How about Mr. Bean with Rowan Atkinson (spelling?)? That wasn't too bad of a show. Or, how about "Are You Being Served?" and "Keeping Up Appearances." Those two shows my parents watch, and though they're old shows, they're pretty good.

Actually, there's only one true British comedy and that is Monty Pyton. The rest are just comedies.
tracylynn
I post all the time

Postby podolski4life » Sat Apr 14, 2007 11:42 pm

Mr. Bean! I haven't watched that since I was 8, but I thought it was the funniest thing in the world. I'd crack up when the opening credits would roll, and Mr. Bean fell from the sky from that alien light.
"Tactics? What tactics?" - Mark van Bommel to Felix Magath after being accused of lack of effort and tactical discipline.
podolski4life
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby kevh26 » Sun Apr 15, 2007 9:01 am

again, I'm not a Mr Bean fab, Rowan Atkinson was much better in Blackadder (well blackadder goes forth obviously tops the scales)
kevh26
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby FC Bajern » Wed Apr 18, 2007 9:23 pm

Disturbia
Not a bad movie at all. Some funny parts to it as well as shocking.
I would recomend it if you don't have anything to do. and guys there is one nice hot mamasita in the movieImage
FC Bajern

Postby fanOfBayern » Wed Apr 18, 2007 11:41 pm

I just watched ROCKY BALBOA..

ROCKY NEVER DISAPPOINTS...:)
fanOfBayern
I post all the time

Postby kevh26 » Thu Apr 19, 2007 6:23 pm

that's not precisely true, 5 was a stinker (except for the fight scenes) but rocky balboa more than makes up for it... still not as good as 4!
kevh26
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Miss Dangerous » Fri Apr 20, 2007 12:12 am

The last movie I watched was Top Gun! well, it wasn`t my first time! I`ve watched it many times `till I stoped counting!!! :arrow:
I love Tom Cruise and this movie made him a star!!
Miss Dangerous
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby MUTU » Fri Apr 20, 2007 8:35 am

Yesterday I watched Flags of our Fathers. I thought it was pretty good, 8/10 :)
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby tracylynn » Fri Apr 20, 2007 8:57 pm

MUTU wrote:Yesterday I watched Flags of our Fathers. I thought it was pretty good, 8/10 :)

I heard that Letters From Iwo Jima, which goes with that film (according to Clint Eastwood) is the better film.
tracylynn
I post all the time

Postby FC Bajern » Sun Apr 22, 2007 10:38 pm

Shooter(2007) - not bad, I would give it a 6/10
FC Bajern

PreviousNext

Return to The Lounge