You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

What movie have you just watched?

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

Postby fa » Sun Apr 01, 2007 10:57 pm

tracylynn wrote:I just watched The Full Monty. I just love this film because it's so funny and it has a good plot to it.

Yeah its a darn good movie, certainly because I feature in it :!: :!: :!:

I even got some funny annecdotes about stuff that happened on set, hilarious :D
Belgium, World Champion in 2050 !!
fa
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby tracylynn » Sun Apr 01, 2007 11:33 pm

fa wrote:
tracylynn wrote:I just watched The Full Monty. I just love this film because it's so funny and it has a good plot to it.

Yeah its a darn good movie, certainly because I feature in it :!: :!: :!:

I even got some funny annecdotes about stuff that happened on set, hilarious :D

You were in The Full Monty? Are you joking? if not, then tell us about some of the things that happened on the set?
Raider (1996-2007) - A very lovable cat that I will miss dearly.
tracylynn
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby fa » Mon Apr 02, 2007 10:25 am

Yes, for real. If you dont believe me, try finding my name in the starring (W.S.)

Well for one I can tell you about some painful details due to waxing some sensitive parts of our bodies.. if you understand what I'm talking about :shock:
fa
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby MUTU » Mon Apr 02, 2007 2:17 pm

What was your part? What did you have to do? :)
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby fa » Mon Apr 02, 2007 3:23 pm

MUTU wrote:What was your part? What did you have to do? :)

I was kind of a stuntman, they used my bottom whenever the character had to do a striptease...

LoL guys, im just kidding, I noticed that not many people know the tradition of making "stupid, most of the time unfunny" jokes or come up with silly stories? Well this was one of them! I would never show off my bottom on TV 8)
So yeah: Fooled ya :lol:
fa
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby MUTU » Mon Apr 02, 2007 4:20 pm

... and you started it off on April 1st :)
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby kevh26 » Mon Apr 02, 2007 6:19 pm

i just bought 'the edukators'...

if anyone has seen goodbye lenin, and enjoyed it, i thoroughly recommend this!
kevh26
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby tracylynn » Mon Apr 02, 2007 11:23 pm

fa wrote:

I was kind of a stuntman, they used my bottom whenever the character had to do a striptease...

LoL guys, im just kidding, I noticed that not many people know the tradition of making "stupid, most of the time unfunny" jokes or come up with silly stories? Well this was one of them! I would never show off my bottom on TV 8)

I, for one, thought it was funny. Instead of saying that you were a body double (then again would you want to be those men's body doubles? LOL!) you said you were a stuntman. Anyway, I fell for your joke but it was a good one.
tracylynn
I post all the time

Postby fa » Tue Apr 03, 2007 11:20 am

tracylynn wrote:
fa wrote:

I, for one, thought it was funny. Instead of saying that you were a body double (then again would you want to be those men's body doubles? LOL!) you said you were a stuntman. Anyway, I fell for your joke but it was a good one.

Hahaha, oh well, what's life without laughing right? :P

Lets meet again, next year, on 1the of April :wink:

To be honest, I did once feature in a movie, mainly because it was filmed at my old school and they were searching for some figurants. But nothing serious.

Btw, did any of you really play in a movie? Does someone has a YOUTUBE video ???
fa
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Mirage » Sun Apr 08, 2007 9:15 pm

kevh26 wrote:i just bought 'the edukators'...

What's it about, Kev? Is it a german film? I bought Goodbye Lenin the other day but I still haven't watched it.

Hopefully, I will do Film Studies at university. That would be good. I just have to sit a bunch of lame exams to get there.
Mirage
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby tracylynn » Sun Apr 08, 2007 11:21 pm

I think this week I might go out and rent some movies so I can keep up with you guys. LOL!!

Has anyone seen the movie The Lives of Others? It's a German film and it won an Oscar this year for Best Foreign Film. I've hear a lot of great things about the movie so I might check it out if it's available in my area.

I know this sounds strange but I might watch the film March of the Penguins. Since I work in the schools while attending school, a lot of the younger grades watch that film while discussing the environment and such. I feel stupid for not having seen the film so I need to check it out.

Any suggestions for films will be greatly appreciated. Oh, I do not go for horror films so don't suggest those.
tracylynn
I post all the time

Postby kevh26 » Mon Apr 09, 2007 11:10 am

Mirage wrote:
kevh26 wrote:i just bought 'the edukators'...

What's it about, Kev? Is it a german film? I bought Goodbye Lenin the other day but I still haven't watched it.

Hopefully, I will do Film Studies at university. That would be good. I just have to sit a bunch of lame exams to get there.

without spoiling it too much, two friends have an issue with society and capitalism, and they have a way of making statements, when one of them goes away for a weekend, the other helps out his girlfriend decorating... there's a story to the girlfriend too, they end up breaking into someones house, she forgets her phone, they go back, he comes home, they knock him unconcious and kidnap him till they decide what to do with him...

I know I'm not great at giving film synopsis'... hope you enjoy goodbye lenin
kevh26
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Duncan » Mon Apr 09, 2007 8:41 pm

tracylynn wrote:
Has anyone seen the movie The Lives of Others? It's a German film and it won an Oscar this year for Best Foreign Film. I've hear a lot of great things about the movie so I might check it out if it's available in my area.

Haven't seen it so far, despite some raving reviews. Maybe I'll pick up in the next few weeks. But I haven't been that much into TV and movies recently and with the weather getting better and better here I'd rather take a run through the woods than watching a movie. I can't en remembr the last one I've watched
Duncan
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby tracylynn » Mon Apr 09, 2007 9:32 pm

Duncan wrote:Haven't seen it so far, despite some raving reviews. Maybe I'll pick up in the next few weeks. But I haven't been that much into TV and movies recently and with the weather getting better and better here I'd rather take a run through the woods than watching a movie. I can't en remembr the last one I've watched

Yeah, same with me. I would rather do something outside instead of watching a movie. Though I'm on spring break, we are having a cold spell at the moment and I don't think it's supposed to warm up until the end of the week.
tracylynn
I post all the time

Postby Duncan » Tue Apr 10, 2007 10:12 am

tracylynn wrote:Yeah, same with me. I would rather do something outside instead of watching a movie. Though I'm on spring break, we are having a cold spell at the moment and I don't think it's supposed to warm up until the end of the week.

In southern Germany we are more lucky witht the weather currently, sunshine the whole day and 14 to 18 degrees. During this week we should get even 20. Perfect weather for running or biking. I guess I wouldn't even watch movies with a much worse waether, because most movies just bore the hell out of me. But hey, work is boring today so why no watching Dr. Strangelove on my Laptop? Tempting :D
Duncan
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

PreviousNext

Return to The Lounge