You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

What movie have you just watched?

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.
 

Re: What movie have you just watched?

Postby AssemFCB » Mon Jul 23, 2012 11:39 pm

Just watched Horrible Bosses. Very funny. 8/10.
Watching Project X, will keep you updated.
Image
User avatar
AssemFCB
I post all the time
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 2445
Joined: Mon Jan 09, 2012 7:20 pm
Location: Egypt
National Flag:
Egypt
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 612 times
Gender: Male

Re: What movie have you just watched?

Postby shpati_L1 » Mon Jul 23, 2012 11:54 pm

Project X is a good movie because it's very different from every movie.
Good creativity.
User avatar
shpati_L1
2012/13 Prediction Game Winner
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 1618
Joined: Thu Oct 16, 2008 7:46 pm
Location: Kercove,Macedonia
National Flag:
Albania
Has thanked: 69 times
Been thanked: 117 times
Gender: Male

Re: What movie have you just watched?

Postby AssemFCB » Tue Jul 24, 2012 12:12 am

It's a bit like a teen comedy Paranormal Activity. I get the feeling they're gonna get in deep shit.
Image
User avatar
AssemFCB
I post all the time
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 2445
Joined: Mon Jan 09, 2012 7:20 pm
Location: Egypt
National Flag:
Egypt
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 612 times
Gender: Male

Re: What movie have you just watched?

Postby AssemFCB » Tue Jul 24, 2012 1:44 am

It's like a teen comedy Cannibal Holocaust.* Epic movie, not really much of a story but really fun to watch.
PS. Don't watch Cannibal Holocaust.
Image
User avatar
AssemFCB
I post all the time
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 2445
Joined: Mon Jan 09, 2012 7:20 pm
Location: Egypt
National Flag:
Egypt
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 612 times
Gender: Male

Re: What movie have you just watched?

Postby MaCk0y » Tue Jul 24, 2012 10:01 am

Watch Cannibal Holocaust. You'll like the movie theme song ! :P
User avatar
MaCk0y
Assistant Admin
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 5345
Joined: Thu Jun 07, 2007 6:46 pm
Location: Malta
National Flag:
Papua New Guinea
Has thanked: 1402 times
Been thanked: 1162 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: What movie have you just watched?

Postby AssemFCB » Tue Jul 24, 2012 12:01 pm

MaCk0y wrote:Watch Cannibal Holocaust. You'll like the movie theme song ! :P

After watching 2 hours of people killing/eating/raping each other, the music was the last thing on my mind!
Image
User avatar
AssemFCB
I post all the time
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 2445
Joined: Mon Jan 09, 2012 7:20 pm
Location: Egypt
National Flag:
Egypt
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 612 times
Gender: Male

Re: What movie have you just watched?

Postby MaCk0y » Tue Jul 24, 2012 4:07 pm

AssemFCB wrote:
MaCk0y wrote:Watch Cannibal Holocaust. You'll like the movie theme song ! :P

After watching 2 hours of people killing/eating/raping each other, the music was the last thing on my mind!


Seriously though, the theme song is great! Did you know that in this movie, they really killed those animals and that the director was arrested because the authorities thought that everything was real ? :lol:
User avatar
MaCk0y
Assistant Admin
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 5345
Joined: Thu Jun 07, 2007 6:46 pm
Location: Malta
National Flag:
Papua New Guinea
Has thanked: 1402 times
Been thanked: 1162 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: What movie have you just watched?

Postby AssemFCB » Tue Jul 24, 2012 5:09 pm

MaCk0y wrote:
AssemFCB wrote:
MaCk0y wrote:Watch Cannibal Holocaust. You'll like the movie theme song ! :P

After watching 2 hours of people killing/eating/raping each other, the music was the last thing on my mind!


Seriously though, the theme song is great! Did you know that in this movie, they really killed those animals and that the director was arrested because the authorities thought that everything was real ? :lol:

Yeah, I heard about that. I felt bad for the turtle especially! The impaled girl seemed very lifelike. Sicko Director! :P
Image
User avatar
AssemFCB
I post all the time
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 2445
Joined: Mon Jan 09, 2012 7:20 pm
Location: Egypt
National Flag:
Egypt
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 612 times
Gender: Male

Re: What movie have you just watched?

Postby MaCk0y » Fri Jul 27, 2012 9:53 am

Currently watching Sherlock. It is a pretty good British series.
User avatar
MaCk0y
Assistant Admin
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 5345
Joined: Thu Jun 07, 2007 6:46 pm
Location: Malta
National Flag:
Papua New Guinea
Has thanked: 1402 times
Been thanked: 1162 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: What movie have you just watched?

Postby Aequitas1987 » Fri Jul 27, 2012 10:04 am

MaCk0y wrote:Currently watching Sherlock. It is a pretty good British series.


Yeah its amazing.

S02EPISODE3 is brilliant. Waiting for season 3.
My Bayern Munich Video Compilation
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H7FEfz_Vu3Q&feature=player_embedded

#1 Fan of Thomas Muller in starting 11
Image
User avatar
Aequitas1987
I post all the time
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 2449
Joined: Tue Jun 23, 2009 4:50 am
National Flag:
India
Has thanked: 39 times
Been thanked: 144 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: What movie have you just watched?

Postby lau03143 » Sat Jul 28, 2012 4:34 pm

Batman: The Dark Knight Rises

I loved the first two films, so had high hopes for this, possibly too high.

At nearly 3 hours long it's a bit self-indulgent. The story is a bit weak, and slightly confusing if you think too much into it.

My friends were raving about the ending, but to be honest, you could see it coming a mile off and the twist wasn't really a big twist and almost completely pointless.

Bain's voice was hard to understand and his death was actually a let down (too easy) after how invincible he seemed during the rest of the film.

That being said, the action scenes were brilliant, especially the opening sequences.

I'd say as a standalone film it would have been incredible, but after following the last two, I was left a tad disappointed.

7/10
To all those, Over the years,
who have come to
Munich as strangers
and left as good friends.
Zum Wohl!
User avatar
lau03143
I'm a post king!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 3488
Joined: Wed May 18, 2011 9:29 am
Location: Glasgow, Scotland
National Flag:
Scotland
Has thanked: 318 times
Been thanked: 425 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: What movie have you just watched?

Postby AssemFCB » Sat Jul 28, 2012 5:45 pm

lau03143 wrote:Batman: The Dark Knight Rises

I loved the first two films, so had high hopes for this, possibly too high.

At nearly 3 hours long it's a bit self-indulgent. The story is a bit weak, and slightly confusing if you think too much into it.

My friends were raving about the ending, but to be honest, you could see it coming a mile off and the twist wasn't really a big twist and almost completely pointless.

Bain's voice was hard to understand and his death was actually a let down (too easy) after how invincible he seemed during the rest of the film.

That being said, the action scenes were brilliant, especially the opening sequences.

I'd say as a standalone film it would have been incredible, but after following the last two, I was left a tad disappointed.

7/10

I haven't seen any of the three, maybe I'll start tonight!
Image
User avatar
AssemFCB
I post all the time
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 2445
Joined: Mon Jan 09, 2012 7:20 pm
Location: Egypt
National Flag:
Egypt
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 612 times
Gender: Male

Re: What movie have you just watched?

Postby AssemFCB » Sat Jul 28, 2012 5:50 pm

I watched Hall Pass yesterday, very funny and the story is not too bad. I do think the nudity in it was just for the sake of it (the two naked dudes helping Owen Wilson out of the hot tub, completely unnecessary).
Image
User avatar
AssemFCB
I post all the time
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 2445
Joined: Mon Jan 09, 2012 7:20 pm
Location: Egypt
National Flag:
Egypt
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 612 times
Gender: Male

Re: What movie have you just watched?

Postby lau03143 » Sat Jul 28, 2012 8:35 pm

AssemFCB wrote:
lau03143 wrote:Batman: The Dark Knight Rises

I loved the first two films, so had high hopes for this, possibly too high.

At nearly 3 hours long it's a bit self-indulgent. The story is a bit weak, and slightly confusing if you think too much into it.

My friends were raving about the ending, but to be honest, you could see it coming a mile off and the twist wasn't really a big twist and almost completely pointless.

Bain's voice was hard to understand and his death was actually a let down (too easy) after how invincible he seemed during the rest of the film.

That being said, the action scenes were brilliant, especially the opening sequences.

I'd say as a standalone film it would have been incredible, but after following the last two, I was left a tad disappointed.

7/10

I haven't seen any of the three, maybe I'll start tonight!


They are a brilliant trilogy of films.
To all those, Over the years,
who have come to
Munich as strangers
and left as good friends.
Zum Wohl!
User avatar
lau03143
I'm a post king!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 3488
Joined: Wed May 18, 2011 9:29 am
Location: Glasgow, Scotland
National Flag:
Scotland
Has thanked: 318 times
Been thanked: 425 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: What movie have you just watched?

Postby AssemFCB » Sat Jul 28, 2012 10:08 pm

lau03143 wrote:
AssemFCB wrote:
lau03143 wrote:Batman: The Dark Knight Rises

I loved the first two films, so had high hopes for this, possibly too high.

At nearly 3 hours long it's a bit self-indulgent. The story is a bit weak, and slightly confusing if you think too much into it.

My friends were raving about the ending, but to be honest, you could see it coming a mile off and the twist wasn't really a big twist and almost completely pointless.

Bain's voice was hard to understand and his death was actually a let down (too easy) after how invincible he seemed during the rest of the film.

That being said, the action scenes were brilliant, especially the opening sequences.

I'd say as a standalone film it would have been incredible, but after following the last two, I was left a tad disappointed.

7/10

I haven't seen any of the three, maybe I'll start tonight!


They are a brilliant trilogy of films.

Starting Batman Begins now...
Image
User avatar
AssemFCB
I post all the time
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 2445
Joined: Mon Jan 09, 2012 7:20 pm
Location: Egypt
National Flag:
Egypt
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 612 times
Gender: Male

PreviousNext

Return to The Lounge

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: FCBayernMunchen, MSNbot Media, Yandex [Bot] and 7 guests