You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

What movie have you just watched?

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

Re: What movie have you just watched?

Postby tflags » Sat Sep 17, 2011 1:24 pm

Been assigned to take 5 kids to see... .... ... Smurfs! :x :x :x :x :x :x :x

Gotta be honest, I rather spend an afternoon watching back to back game specials featuring Altintop...
Kimmich
Kimmich - Thiago - Kimmich
Kimmich -- Kimmich
Kimmich -- Hummels -- Boa --Kimmich
Kimmich with Gloves
tflags
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Ecuador
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Payam » Sat Sep 17, 2011 3:10 pm

tflags wrote:Been assigned to take 5 kids to see... .... ... Smurfs! :x :x :x :x :x :x :x

Gotta be honest, I rather spend an afternoon watching back to back game specials featuring Altintop...

Well dont complain, at least you don't have to see Sucker Punch. Seriously, I did not pay to see that movie, but I still wanted my money back!
I'd rather play naked twister with David Hasselhoff than having to see that piece of devil spawn of a movie again.
(Ps. five kids? aoch! :P)
I'll paint any car for 3.95.
Payam
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Sweden

Postby MaCk0y » Mon Sep 19, 2011 8:20 pm

!!!SPOILERS!!!

Damn, Gus pulled it off. Never expected it after he drank it too.
MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Papua New Guinea

Postby Mazen96 » Wed Sep 21, 2011 6:08 pm

I've just watched Conan the barbarian. Damn, that movie's brutal :shock: It's pretty good though.
In guten wie in schlechten Zeiten...
Mazen96
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Lebanon

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Wed Sep 21, 2011 7:56 pm

Mazen96 wrote:I've just watched Conan the barbarian. Damn, that movie's brutal It's pretty good though.

Lol I almost slept during the first half of the movie. I have to admit it got much better later, and I enjoyed the last few parts, but overall it's not a movie I would recommend.
We will rise again! (when we stop burying our heads in the sand)
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby KAHN » Wed Sep 21, 2011 11:00 pm

Better watch the original Conan again then waste time on this.
"You are here for a good time ... Not a long time"
Colin McRae
Rally legend
R.I.P
5/8/1968-15/9/2007
KAHN
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Serbia and Montenegro

Postby Bigkeeko » Wed Sep 21, 2011 11:21 pm

Das Boot.

Not for the first time but I had forgotten how long it was. Top Top movie though. 8)
Die Roten!
Bigkeeko
Getting the hang of it

Postby lau03143 » Thu Sep 22, 2011 8:58 am

The Change-Up
I wasn't sure about this film to be honest. It was ok, I suppose, a few laughs, but nothing really hilariously funny. There were a few booby shots if that makes a film for you, but apart from that, there wasn't much to it.

5/10

---//---

30 Minutes or Less

This is a love it or hate it film. A few folk walked out during it, others (like myself) laughed through it.

I went in expecting a low-brow film with a few cheap laughs, and that is exactly what it was. No surprises.

If you're unsure about the trailer, you won't like it, but if you do fancy it, you probably will.

6/10
To all those, Over the years,
who have come to
Munich as strangers
and left as good friends.
Zum Wohl!
lau03143
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Scotland

Postby lau03143 » Thu Sep 22, 2011 9:00 am

KAHN wrote:Better watch the original Conan again then waste time on this.

Yeah, I saw that too, absolutely awful. I nearly fell asleep during it!
To all those, Over the years,
who have come to
Munich as strangers
and left as good friends.
Zum Wohl!
lau03143
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Scotland

Postby MaCk0y » Thu Sep 22, 2011 10:39 am

Bigkeeko wrote:Das Boot.

Not for the first time but I had forgotten how long it was. Top Top movie though. 8)

Great movie. Love the theme as well.
MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Papua New Guinea

Postby MaCk0y » Mon Sep 26, 2011 9:06 pm

Hey Aequitas1987. Watched first season of Homicide: Life on the street. It's nothing like The Wire. The only similarity is the setting which is Baltimore and a lot of murders. In Season 1 there were two actors from The Wire. Clark Johnson (newspaper editor in The Wire Season 5) and a short appearance by Larry Gilliard Jr. (D'Angelo Barksdale in The Wire). Clark Johnson looks 15 years younger while Larry didn't seem to age. :P

There's no tapping of phones or anything like that. It's about a group of detectives trying to solve murder cases and get the clearance rate high. But it's got like 0% action. It's all about the dialogue and the relationship between the characters. It's focused a lot on character development. There was one whole episode where two of the detectives are interviewing a suspect in confessing a murder. 45 minutes of dialogue between the suspect and the detectives. The 'photocopier trick' originated from this series. :)

It also got some good humor. But if you like to see some action, you're going to be disappointed but maybe it's only season 1.
MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

National Flag:
Papua New Guinea

Postby KAHN » Mon Sep 26, 2011 10:28 pm

MaCk0y wrote:Hey Aequitas1987. Watched first season of Homicide: Life on the street. It's nothing like The Wire. The only similarity is the setting which is Baltimore and a lot of murders. In Season 1 there were two actors from The Wire. Clark Johnson (newspaper editor in The Wire Season 5) and a short appearance by Larry Gilliard Jr. (D'Angelo Barksdale in The Wire). Clark Johnson looks 15 years younger while Larry didn't seem to age. :P

There's no tapping of phones or anything like that. It's about a group of detectives trying to solve murder cases and get the clearance rate high. But it's got like 0% action. It's all about the dialogue and the relationship between the characters. It's focused a lot on character development. There was one whole episode where two of the detectives are interviewing a suspect in confessing a murder. 45 minutes of dialogue between the suspect and the detectives. The 'photocopier trick' originated from this series. :)

It also got some good humor. But if you like to see some action, you're going to be disappointed but maybe it's only season 1.

All season are like that. :D
The show is made to resemble real detectives work as much as possible. The series was based on Homicide: A Year On The Killing Streets, David Simon's astonishing record of his time "embedded" with the Baltimore police. I watch the all the seasons years ago and first 5 are great but later producers end up losing actors and focus. Also the movie that represent the last episode was fantastic. For me it is the best cop show along with Kojak that I have ever watched.
"You are here for a good time ... Not a long time"
Colin McRae
Rally legend
R.I.P
5/8/1968-15/9/2007
KAHN
I post all the time

National Flag:
Serbia and Montenegro

Postby MaCk0y » Tue Sep 27, 2011 3:40 pm

KAHN wrote:All season are like that

Well I am enjoying it so it's good for me. :D Thanks for the input KAHN.
MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

National Flag:
Papua New Guinea

Postby sch0ll7 » Tue Sep 27, 2011 5:44 pm

Anyone watching Entourage series?...

It is quite relaxing to watch:)...few funny characters with Johnny Drama, Ari Gold etc...and it really shows you the inside life of Hollywood. Good to watch if you are looking something different or a little time of from all those dramas:)
Starin` at the world through my rearview
sch0ll7
Moderator & EURO 2012 Prediction Game Winner

Location: "I'm a Bayern Munich player and I've no intention of joining that club. I'm fine thanks."

Postby tflags » Fri Sep 30, 2011 3:51 am

sch0ll7 wrote:Anyone watching Entourage series?...

It is quite relaxing to watch:)...few funny characters with Johnny Drama, Ari Gold etc...and it really shows you the inside life of Hollywood. Good to watch if you are looking something different or a little time of from all those dramas:)

Great show! Waiting for the new season...
Kimmich
Kimmich - Thiago - Kimmich
Kimmich -- Kimmich
Kimmich -- Hummels -- Boa --Kimmich
Kimmich with Gloves
tflags
I live on BayernForum.com

National Flag:
Ecuador

PreviousNext

Return to The Lounge