You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

What movie have you just watched?

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

Postby Mirage » Wed Mar 28, 2007 5:31 pm

Those Supernatural boys are soo hot. One of them was in Smallville for a while I think. I don't watch Supernatural though, I couldnt really get into it. I like the way they film it though.
Mirage
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby tracylynn » Wed Mar 28, 2007 11:12 pm

Mirage wrote:Those Supernatural boys are soo hot.

So true, so true. They are hot. =P~ Jared P. was in Gilmore Girls but I'm not sure if Jensen was in Smallville. I really don't get into things like that show but that show is just so well done.
Raider (1996-2007) - A very lovable cat that I will miss dearly.
tracylynn
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby FC Bajern » Wed Mar 28, 2007 11:19 pm

tracylynn wrote:

So true, so true. They are hot. =P~ Jared P. was in Gilmore Girls but I'm not sure if Jensen was in Smallville. I really don't get into things like that show but that show is just so well done.

FC Bajern

Postby tracylynn » Thu Mar 29, 2007 2:37 am

As I say all the time...whatever. I guess there's a problem that some need to learn how to deal with.
tracylynn
I post all the time

Postby Paddy » Thu Mar 29, 2007 10:07 am

FC Bajern wrote:
tracylynn wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol: Yeah and I´m like omg this and that movie star is soooo hot. :lol: :lol:
Save the Earth. It´s the only planet with beer.

Paddy
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby tracylynn » Fri Mar 30, 2007 2:53 am

Paddy wrote:
:lol: :lol: :lol: Yeah and I´m like omg this and that movie star is soooo hot. :lol: :lol:

:roll: Whatever. If a woman just happens to say that someone is nice looking then one gets the idea that's the only reason why she watches a movie and show. BTW..both men and women did to do that but at least us women don't say that something is gay when a comment about someone's looks are made.

BTW...didn't you judge Schweinsteiger on his looks? Hmmmm? Very interesting.

As we say here in the states..... talk to the hand.
tracylynn
I post all the time

Postby Paddy » Fri Mar 30, 2007 7:52 am

tracylynn wrote:
Paddy wrote:

:roll: Whatever. If a woman just happens to say that someone is nice looking then one gets the idea that's the only reason why she watches a movie and show. BTW..both men and women did to do that but at least us women don't say that something is gay when a comment about someone's looks are made.

BTW...didn't you judge Schweinsteiger on his looks? Hmmmm? Very interesting.

As we say here in the states..... talk to the hand.

That´s completely pathetic. Talk to the hand? :roll: I just said that I don´t understand what all the fuzz about Schweini´s look is. And I don´t really give a f*** about anybody´s looks.

And btw isn´t like the phrase ˝ Talk to the hand˝ a bit pussy. I mean no real man would say it. Just gays and women who are afraid of looking stupid.

Paddy
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MUTU » Fri Mar 30, 2007 8:45 am

I think some people on this forum are overly homophobic.
PS: there is an emoticon for "talk to the hand" =;
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Paddy » Fri Mar 30, 2007 1:34 pm

I´m not. I use umm..the word ˝gay˝ not intending to insult gay people but point to something that is too cheesy.

Gay people are very much people like myself and can be my friends ...as long as they don´t try anything ... :D

Paddy
I post all the time

Postby Sam » Fri Mar 30, 2007 2:30 pm

I have held off wading into this debate, but I guess now is as good a time as any. Paddy, calling something 'gay', even if you aren't directly referring to homosexual people, is still deemed to be offensive. It's the same as calling someone retarded, you don't actually mean that they have some kind of disability, but if you said it in front of someone that did, they would be very offended, and rightly so. It's the negative connotation you are attaching to their cultural identity. Call someone who is being slack or lazy a nigger, and see how far you get. Even if you don't mean they are of African decent.

On top of that, I found some of the stuff you said earlier pretty sexist - I didn't bother posting in reply because everyone has the right to say what they want, and judging by how you responded to Tracy, I thought there was little point.

Anyways, not a personal attack, but I thought I would pipe up and say that not all the gentlemen on this forum agree with you.
"Some people think football is a matter of life or death, but it's far more important than that." - Bill Shankley
Sam
Getting the hang of it

Postby Paddy » Fri Mar 30, 2007 3:33 pm

Tho, I was joking I will admit...I am sexist.
Oh and I´m a handicap and I don´t get offended if someone calls me a retard. Some people are justoo damn emotional. And I don´t care if I offend someone that I don´t care for.

And this thread is about movies and we discuss matters that don´t belong here, such as looks, gays, me being a sexist (I´m not a complete one... I do believe many women are smarter than me...but most are just shallow, self centered creatures)etc.

Back to the topic folks,

I watched Ninja Turtles 1 back from 90 an d I just had to laugh...it was a long time since I´ve seen it . :lol:

Paddy
I post all the time

Postby Mirage » Fri Mar 30, 2007 6:47 pm

I suppose we should leave that debate there to stop some people pissing other people off even more.

I remember that Ninja Turtles movie. I always thought Splinter was so cool, for a rodent.
Mirage
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby MUTU » Sat Mar 31, 2007 12:34 am

What do you mean, for a rodent? Rodents are always cool, and Splinter is even cooler :)
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby tracylynn » Sat Mar 31, 2007 3:12 am

I just watched one of my all time favorite movies, Glory, on TV today. I just love this movie. It's about the 54th Massachusetts Regiment, which was the first black regiment formed in the North to fight in the Civil War. Denzel Washington, who is a superb actor, won his first Oscar for a role in that film. It's a great movie with great acting and beautiful music by James Horner, who did the music for Titanic and The Boys Choir of Harlem. It's an old movie but I recommend it if you haven't seen it. I will warn you though that the whipping scene in the film was painful to watch, at least it was for me.
tracylynn
I post all the time

Postby tracylynn » Sun Apr 01, 2007 10:07 pm

I just watched The Full Monty. I just love this film because it's so funny and it has a good plot to it.
tracylynn
I post all the time

PreviousNext

Return to The Lounge