You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

What movie have you just watched?

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

Re: What movie have you just watched?

Postby KAHN » Tue May 17, 2011 6:21 am

MaCk0y wrote:Hey MUTU, you still watching Game of Thrones? Pretty much most of the scenes were shot in Mdina.

I have to say it is fantastic show and recommend it to everyone!
"You are here for a good time ... Not a long time"
Colin McRae
Rally legend
R.I.P
5/8/1968-15/9/2007
KAHN
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Serbia and Montenegro

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Tue May 17, 2011 7:50 am

Psychaz wrote: going to see fast and furious 5 tommorrow can't wait

That one was great, I think my favourite from the series
We will rise again! (when we stop burying our heads in the sand)
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby MUTU » Tue May 17, 2011 10:14 am

Psychaz wrote:watched Thor yesterday it was good but could of been better, ive never read the comic and but you could guess exactly what was going to happen in every aspect, going to see fast and furious 5 tommorrow can't wait

It was good but I was disappointed with the 3D effects. From the 2D trailer on my PC I expected way better 3D effects.

MaCk0y wrote:Hey MUTU, you still watching Game of Thrones? Pretty much most of the scenes were shot in Mdina.

Have seen up to episode 3. Yep, it's very evidently Mdina. Didn't know there were so many topless ladies in Mdina :lol:
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby badbader88 » Tue May 17, 2011 11:09 am

Fast 5 is a lot like Bayern's season this year; The season starts, you expect to see what you saw last season (when we won the league) only to be let down and finish third. You can only enjoy Fast 5 if you have low expectations of it because it does not compare to the previous four Fast movies.

BTW i'm a Stephen King junkie but the Shwashank Redemption does not deserve to be the number one movie on IMDB
badbader88
Getting the hang of it

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Tue May 17, 2011 11:56 am

badbader88 wrote: You can only enjoy Fast 5 if you have low expectations of it because it does not compare to the previous four Fast movies.

It's different from the other movies because there seems to be less focus on the cars themselves. However, I enjoyed it more.
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby BrigitteSSR » Thu May 26, 2011 9:34 pm

I just watched INCEPTION!!! that was an AMAZING Movie!!.. especially because its so freakin' complicated and you're wondering all the time whats going on!! I LOVED IT!!

"Wathever happens, believe in you, believe in tomorrow, believe in everything you do any time"
BrigitteSSR
Getting the hang of it

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby tflags » Fri May 27, 2011 1:19 pm

BrigitteSSR wrote:I just watched INCEPTION!!! that was an AMAZING Movie!!.. especially because its so freakin' complicated and you're wondering all the time whats going on!! I LOVED IT!!

Yes, it kind of reminded me of our transfers this summer. A dream inside a dream inside a dream and you can't seem to wake up...
Kimmich
Kimmich - Thiago - Kimmich
Kimmich -- Kimmich
Kimmich -- Hummels -- Boa --Kimmich
Kimmich with Gloves
tflags
I live on BayernForum.com

National Flag:
Ecuador

Postby lau03143 » Mon May 30, 2011 8:57 am

I went to see The Hangover 2 last night.

I haven't seen The Hangover yet, so wasn't really sure what to expect.

I thought it was really good. Not as crude as I expected it to be, and was really enjoyable.

I recommend it! :thumbup:
To all those, Over the years,
who have come to
Munich as strangers
and left as good friends.
Zum Wohl!
lau03143
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Scotland

Postby lau03143 » Mon May 30, 2011 9:00 am

BrigitteSSR wrote:I just watched INCEPTION!!! that was an AMAZING Movie!!.. especially because its so freakin' complicated and you're wondering all the time whats going on!! I LOVED IT!!

Yeah, Inception is a great film. Its a bit of a mind-f*ck at times! Especially right at the end where the spinning top keeps on spinning and you don't know if he's still dreaming or not!

Another good film with Di Caprio in it out about that time was Shutter Island. Another bit of a mind f*ck of a film, but really good! I wasn't a big fan of Di Caprio, but after seeing these two films, he's a really good actor.
To all those, Over the years,
who have come to
Munich as strangers
and left as good friends.
Zum Wohl!
lau03143
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Scotland

Postby AvatarX » Mon May 30, 2011 9:34 am

tflags wrote:

Yes, it kind of reminded me of our transfers this summer. A dream inside a dream inside a dream and you can't seem to wake up...

=D> =D> =D>
"You can live to be a hundred if you give up all the things that make you want to live to be a hundred."
Assistant Admin & World Cup 2014 Prediction Game Winner
Assistant Admin & World Cup 2014 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
Anonymous

Postby BrigitteSSR » Mon May 30, 2011 6:48 pm

lau03143 wrote:

Yeah, Inception is a great film. Its a bit of a mind-f*ck at times! Especially right at the end where the spinning top keeps on spinning and you don't know if he's still dreaming or not!

Another good film with Di Caprio in it out about that time was Shutter Island. Another bit of a mind f*ck of a film, but really good! I wasn't a big fan of Di Caprio, but after seeing these two films, he's a really good actor.

yeah!! I LOVED Shutter Island! as you said is totally a mind f*ck!.. just AWESOME!

"Wathever happens, believe in you, believe in tomorrow, believe in everything you do any time"
BrigitteSSR
Getting the hang of it

Postby BrigitteSSR » Mon May 30, 2011 6:59 pm

tflags wrote:

=D> =D> =D>

haha that was funny!!! :lol:

BrigitteSSR
Getting the hang of it

Postby bayern4l » Thu Jun 02, 2011 11:03 am

There is one South Park episode based on this movie and it's called "Insheeption". :D
Manuel Neuer
bayern4l
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
Serbia and Montenegro

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Tue Jun 07, 2011 8:50 pm

Pirates of the Caribbean :D
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MaCk0y » Thu Jun 09, 2011 6:13 pm

Fail-Safe (1964). I had watched the remake (2000) first. They're both good IMO.
MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Papua New Guinea

PreviousNext

Return to The Lounge