You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

What movie have you just watched?

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

Re: What movie have you just watched?

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:12 am

I think we used to have a politics thread, but I can't find it so I'll reply here.

The consequences caused by Karl Marx's ideas were disastrous. That cannot be questioned. I am in no way a Marxist, but I think that the problem was not Marx's ideology, but rather its implementation. In theory, Communism actually seems nice, but it is a near-impossibility to implement it successfully. By nature, humans want to be successful, and rich. Why would the rich want to give away everything they had? Sure, it would eliminate poverty, but they themselves wouldn't be that well off. And with a system like that, it's too easy and tempting for a government to become corrupt and take advantage.

Marx's ideas made sense, but it was insanity to try them out. While the idea portrayed a perfect world, in the real world, it is impossible for that system to work out without corruption.

I hope this post does not offend anyone. I repeat, in no way am I a Marxist or in favor of Marx's ideas.
We will rise again! (when we stop burying our heads in the sand)
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby sch0ll7 » Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:26 am

Marxist!!!! joking:)

We are getting off topic...we should make a Political thread:)
Starin` at the world through my rearview
sch0ll7
Moderator & EURO 2012 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Location: "I'm a Bayern Munich player and I've no intention of joining that club. I'm fine thanks."

Postby sch0ll7 » Wed Apr 13, 2011 11:36 am

MrLinky wrote:You've got a point in the sense that some of those movies are overrated. None of them "sucks" though, as you prefer to call it. All of those movies you mentioned are rather slow Dramas. Just because you don't like a certain genre of film doesn't make all the movies out of that genre not worth watching. And if you seriously think "There Will Be Blood" was a bad movie, then I'm sorry but you do have a weird taste. I thought it was a masterpiece and one of the best movies of the last decade. And Daniel Day-Lewis is a brilliant actor.

Dont get me wrong I also like dramas and like watching all movie genres...and I agree that "There will be blood" is a good movie but what I wanted to point out is that there are a lot of great movies that are not even nominated for Oscars while movies like Juno get all the attention.

Movie Into the Wild was one of the best movies I ever saw but was not even nominated that year as Juno and There will be blood and Michael Clayton.

I mean if movie like "The Hurt Locker" can win the Academy Awards than there is something "fishy" about it.

This were the Nomminies...

The Hurt Locker
The Blind Side
District 9
An Education
Inglourious Basterds
Precious: Based on the Novel "Push" by Sapphire
A Serious Man
Up
Up in the Air

"The Hurt Locker" won the award just because they want people to see it and use the propaganda. If that movie hadnt won the Oscars I would have never saw it...and probably other 90% of the people that saw it.

few of those movies are really not worth being mentioned..but again they are nominated for Oscars...
"Up in the air" movie is so boring that if you try really hard not to fall a sleep while watching it...the sleep still beats you.

What I wanted to point out is that I get a feeling that Oscars are somehow fixed to influence people through Movies or maybe even writers, editors etc...so they would think "people like that kind of movies...let's make them!!!".

And another thing I remembered... "Brokeback Mountain" ?? really?
That was a clear case how to use propaganda for homosexuality...no one would ever see that movie if it wasnt for oscars.
Syriana was also another movie that was nominated that year and that can only mean that they wanted to point something out in that movie.
Munich was a good movie as for the story and the actors, camera work etc.....but what makes me sick about that movie is that it was made to tell a lie to the world audience...and again such propaganda was nominated for Oscars.
sch0ll7

Location: "I'm a Bayern Munich player and I've no intention of joining that club. I'm fine thanks."

Postby AvatarX » Wed Apr 13, 2011 1:00 pm

Just a note:

Many things had disastrous results in their implementation in real life. That includes even religions (mass killings in the first years of many of them for example...)
"You can live to be a hundred if you give up all the things that make you want to live to be a hundred."
Assistant Admin & World Cup 2014 Prediction Game Winner
Assistant Admin & World Cup 2014 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
Anonymous

Postby Element » Thu Apr 14, 2011 3:53 pm

sch0ll7 wrote:We are getting off topic...we should make a Political thread:)

We Had A Political Thread

but many users did not like it , so i merged it with the Chat thread
Element

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby tflags » Wed Apr 20, 2011 12:18 pm

sch0ll7 wrote:Munich was a good movie as for the story and the actors, camera work etc.....but what makes me sick about that movie is that it was made to tell a lie to the world audience...and again such propaganda was nominated for Oscars.

How do you mean? I did some research once when the movie came out. Apparently the guy who supplied Hollywood the story after the Olympics in Munich was full of crap but I don't know if you are referring to that or the events during the Olympics.
Kimmich
Kimmich - Thiago - Kimmich
Kimmich -- Kimmich
Kimmich -- Hummels -- Boa --Kimmich
Kimmich with Gloves
tflags
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Ecuador

Postby MUTU » Wed Apr 20, 2011 3:16 pm

2 days ago I watched "The girl with the dragon tatoo", and yesterday I watched "The girl who played with fire".
Now I'll try to obtain "The girl who kicked the hornet's nest", which is the last movie in the trilogy.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Aequitas1987 » Wed Apr 20, 2011 5:15 pm

Its a great trilogy however, the first one is by far the best of the series. :(
My Bayern Munich Video Compilation
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H7FEfz_Vu3Q&feature=player_embedded

#1 Fan of Thomas Muller in starting 11
Aequitas1987
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India

Postby Mazen96 » Wed Apr 20, 2011 7:11 pm

sch0ll7 wrote:AvatarX...

Just read "Mein Kampf" and you will see that a lot of people knew about that almost 100 years ago....It is a sad story everyone is brainwashed these days.

For me Karl Marx was one of the devil seeds...and when you learn about his ideology you see that almost 100.000.000 people were killed because of his ideology which was nurtured by zionists...he was a zionist afterall.

Hitler was giving his best to turn Germany into the place it once was...and give German people something they lost [culture, morale, pride, family values etc...] after Marxizm came into power during [and even before] World War I.

In Mein Kampf you can also read about how Zionists [marxists or even simpler jews] took over the Banks, School system, Culture, Media [newspapers than] etc...and he wanted to fight it.
It is the same thing that we are seeing today...but most of the people dont realize it:) as most of the people are brainwashed from Hollywood movies and zionist owned media and everything else that affects people`s mind.

Dont get me wrong...I did not get everything from Mein Kampf...I got it from years of reading historical material...Mein Kampf only made me see that the same problem we are seeing today was introduced more than 100 years ago.

I am recommending it to anyone who likes history...it is one of the best books I have ever read.
PS: if you decide to read it...be open minded about it:) and dont judge before you read the whole 1st part of the book.

Funny thing is that last week i asked my history teacher if i should read it (I'm a history geek :mrgreen: ) he told me it was pure bullshit. But i didn't really expect a different response considering how brainwashed today's society is.I'm not a nazi at all(i'm totally against it in contrary) but I think that today's society is too brainwashed to see that zionism is very similar to nazism. That's something social studies teachers in Lebanon insist on, at least arabic social studies teachers, as I take both the French and Lebanese programs in school.

BTW sorry for the huge OT.
In guten wie in schlechten Zeiten...
Mazen96
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Lebanon

Postby MaCk0y » Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:09 pm

Game of Thrones S01E01. After all the fuss, I wanted to see what it was all about :P Pretty interesting.
MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Papua New Guinea

Postby MUTU » Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:13 pm

MaCk0y wrote:Game of Thrones S01E01. After all the fuss, I wanted to see what it was all about :P Pretty interesting.

You got me curious. Downloading...
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Aequitas1987 » Wed Apr 20, 2011 10:19 pm

The book is raved by so many of my friends so i had to see it. It looked like a movie not a tv show. Looks pretty epic.
My Bayern Munich Video Compilation
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H7FEfz_Vu3Q&feature=player_embedded

#1 Fan of Thomas Muller in starting 11
Aequitas1987
I post all the time

National Flag:
India

Postby sch0ll7 » Thu Apr 21, 2011 6:45 am

tflags wrote:
sch0ll7 wrote:Munich was a good movie as for the story and the actors, camera work etc.....but what makes me sick about that movie is that it was made to tell a lie to the world audience...and again such propaganda was nominated for Oscars.

How do you mean? I did some research once when the movie came out. Apparently the guy who supplied Hollywood the story after the Olympics in Munich was full of crap but I don't know if you are referring to that or the events during the Olympics.

The whole plot is a lie that they serve to the audience so people would support Izrael`s killings against Palestinians and their occupation on the middle east.

Every once in a while a movie comes out [from Hollywood of course] that shows how Jews are innocent victims so people would feel sorry for them...But once you figure it all out it makes you feel stupid...how on Earth you havent seen that before.
99% of directors, producers, writers, owners of biggest studios are zionist jews...if you dont believe me...you should check it:)...and when 99% of world mainstream media, TV, newspapers is also owned by those...you really cant get the clear picture on what is happening on this Earth because everything you see, read, hear is served to you from the same people...you just dont know it, like 99% of the worlds population.
It is like...you only had your parents raising you for 20 years since your birth...and you had no touch with outside world...I am sure you would believe everything they say about what is happening in the world..because you really dont know what is really happening out there and you had no other source of information than your parents.

But luckily we have internet today and you can find out much more than it is served on the TV, news etc..

I am sorry for going off topic...

Shawshank Redemption rules!!!:)
sch0ll7

Postby MaCk0y » Mon May 16, 2011 8:51 pm

Hey MUTU, you still watching Game of Thrones? Pretty much most of the scenes were shot in Mdina.
MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Papua New Guinea

Postby Psychaz » Mon May 16, 2011 8:59 pm

watched Thor yesterday it was good but could of been better, ive never read the comic and but you could guess exactly what was going to happen in every aspect, going to see fast and furious 5 tommorrow can't wait
Proud to be Haitian
Psychaz
I'm a chatterbox!

PreviousNext

Return to The Lounge