You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

What movie have you just watched?

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

Re: What movie have you just watched?

Postby sch0ll7 » Mon Aug 02, 2010 10:15 pm

armbrust wrote:Just saw "The Shawshank Redemtion" one more time. I lost the count about how many time i have seen it.

For me the best movie of all the times.

Same here:)

I just love that movie...and I can watch it 10x in a year and wont get sick of it:)...suck an inspiring story and such simple yet complicated/attractive story

A Masterpiece
Starin` at the world through my rearview
sch0ll7
Moderator & EURO 2012 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Location: "I'm a Bayern Munich player and I've no intention of joining that club. I'm fine thanks."
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby sch0ll7 » Mon Aug 02, 2010 10:17 pm

MaCk0y wrote:Lost final episode. Disappointing ending :evil: :(

I am/was a huge fan of Lost episodes...Just one of the greatest episodes ever

But ending was really disappointing..I just could not believe it that was it!!!

They could end it in 100 different ways but had to choose that one to kill all the fans. If the whole story was based on science fiction and "something bigger" than it should end in that kind of way..because everyone was expecting it...and not in some "heaven/afterlife" bullshit.

I was really dissapointed...because they could make it the best show ever :)
sch0ll7

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Location: "I'm a Bayern Munich player and I've no intention of joining that club. I'm fine thanks."

Postby dambun » Tue Aug 03, 2010 2:56 pm

Yeah... I was a crazy LOST fan too... I have watched every episode of it many times.... just searching for a clue... and thinking what great idea they've put on it... I read many theories on it on the web and believed they were the best show ever...

But its ending **** me up totally.... I am just angry that they didn't have a serious plan for all this and just brought one of the best shows ever with some great acting from some guys to the most possible crappy ending.... I don't know why they did this... Even I could have made a better ending to the series.

My favorite characters on the show were John Locke (by far) and Benjamin Linus
And I really didn't like that crazy Jacob... He was a liar and a cheat, IMO :mrgreen: .... And even I liked MiB and preferred him to Jacob... and I though he had a right to leave the place :twisted: :twisted: :? :twisted: .... The whole story was totally unfair to him :x :x :x
"" "" "" ""
Wake up, Mario!!! We need you!
dambun
2010/11 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Iran

Postby sch0ll7 » Tue Aug 03, 2010 4:59 pm

yea I loved John Locke too...and I also liked Sayid...those were my favorite characters:)

Ending was just stupid...I think that they should not introduce whole MiB/Jacob thing at the end...not in that way.

They should make it as the Island is some catalyst on the earth and that the island is something that makes World go around. But in reality and not in some imaginary/post life story.

I mean the whole 6 seasons we watched was only because so we can find out that they are all dead? That is just stupid!

They should make it like they were the candidates and that 1 of them steps in Jacobs shoes and that is it...others return to the real world and they are changed by the experience and fully start to live their lives.

There are 1000 better endings than that they madE:)

Maah it doesnt matter anymore:)..they **** it up and that is it.
sch0ll7

Postby MaCk0y » Tue Aug 03, 2010 10:04 pm

Finished watching Spartacus: Blood and Sand. The season finale (even though not a series finale) made up for the poor Lost series finale. It has one of the best season finale of tv shows. Starts off pretty weak; in the pilot episode blood looks too fake, story not up and running yet, but then starts improving a lot and gets really enjoyable. Story gets really interesting. My favorite characters are Varro and Ashur.
MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Papua New Guinea

Postby slyk » Wed Aug 04, 2010 1:12 am

I haven't seen that many season finales that topped that of spartacus; in fact i can't think of any at the moment. The show started off a bit slow and pointless at times but picked up in the end, hopefully they can keep it up.....
slyk
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby floriangoetz87 » Thu Aug 05, 2010 7:06 pm

Saw Inception last week. Really good movie. I could go on about it, but I'll probably give too much away. It's a must see
floriangoetz87
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby YlonenXabi » Sat Aug 07, 2010 4:32 am

I never liked Lost or Prison Break. My all time favourite TV shows are =D> Seinfeld =D>, Friends and Trailer Park Boys ( :lol: )
floriangoetz87 wrote:Saw Inception last week. Really good movie. I could go on about it, but I'll probably give too much away. It's a must see

I just came from the cinema !! Definitely a must see. AWESOME =D>
I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
YlonenXabi
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain

Postby sch0ll7 » Sat Aug 07, 2010 11:52 am

yea my friend told me it was his top 5 movies of all time...and he is a movie maniac:)
he watched rocky balboa 50 times:)

And it is a #3 at top imdb.com top 250 list

I cant wait to see it...but I dont like watching thrillers in cinema because I cant focus on the beauty of the movie:D
sch0ll7

Postby Element » Sat Aug 07, 2010 2:49 pm

My Friend said that Inception is A LEGEND

i am going to watch it later
YlonenXabi wrote: Seinfeld , Friends

Friends is still cool , and watched an episode Yesterday

Seinfeld is Just Amazing and hilarious
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sat Aug 07, 2010 6:40 pm

I am going to watch Inception tomorrow.
We will rise again! (when we stop burying our heads in the sand)
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MrLinky » Tue Aug 10, 2010 7:50 pm

I watched Inception last night and can also recommend it. You can't go wrong with this one.

sch0ll7 wrote:And it is a #3 at top imdb.com top 250 list

That's cause it's a fresh movie that just came out and it'll take some time until all the votes add up, it'll eventually slip down a few places. The Dark Knight used to be #1 in that list at the beginning when it first came out. Inception is a very good one, but for me personally it still doesn't compare with all-time greats like The Godfather, Pulp Fiction or Schindler's List.
MrLinky
I post all the time

Postby YlonenXabi » Wed Aug 11, 2010 8:21 pm

MrLinky wrote:That's cause it's a fresh movie that just came out and it'll take some time until all the votes add up

That's true
I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
YlonenXabi
I live on BayernForum.com

National Flag:
Spain

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Fri Aug 13, 2010 4:14 pm

I just watched Marcus Nispel's 'Friday the 13th' on DVD. Just because today is Friday the 13th. xD It's a good movie really, although I'm not really a big fan of horror movies.
We will rise again! (when we stop burying our heads in the sand)
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby KAHN » Sat Aug 14, 2010 12:11 am

MaCk0y wrote:Finished watching Spartacus: Blood and Sand. The season finale (even though not a series finale) made up for the poor Lost series finale. It has one of the best season finale of tv shows. Starts off pretty weak; in the pilot episode blood looks too fake, story not up and running yet, but then starts improving a lot and gets really enjoyable. Story gets really interesting. My favorite characters are Varro and Ashur.

Just finish watching. Because I am big ancient history buff I didn't like Rome(the show) so I thought this will be bad as well. Big thanks to friend that persuaded me to watch. It is not historically very accurate but it is entertaining as hell. Easily the best tv show of this year. It is to bad it has so limited story so it will last for only two seasons.
"You are here for a good time ... Not a long time"
Colin McRae
Rally legend
R.I.P
5/8/1968-15/9/2007
KAHN
I post all the time

National Flag:
Serbia and Montenegro

PreviousNext

Return to The Lounge