You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

What movie have you just watched?

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

Postby Paddy » Fri Mar 23, 2007 9:15 am

I watched Tenacious D. yesterday and It wa a so so movie...some really good scenes and some boring ones....I´m gonna watch Saw 3 today I hope it gonna kick ass...oh and I would recommend Hannibal Rising. It´s a very good movie.
Save the Earth. It´s the only planet with beer.

Paddy
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MUTU » Fri Mar 23, 2007 10:58 am

I'm watching the TV series Prison Break from time to time as well. I'm still on season 1, but I found it really good. Anyone else watched it?
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Der Kaiserin » Fri Mar 23, 2007 1:32 pm

I want to see "ผีไม้จิ้มฟัน" but I alway busy :(
Der Kaiserin
Getting the hang of it

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Paddy » Fri Mar 23, 2007 2:18 pm

MUTU wrote:I'm watching the TV series Prison Break from time to time as well. I'm still on season 1, but I found it really good. Anyone else watched it?

I´m watching PB as well and I can tell you that in the last couple of episodes they are running out of ideas...

Paddy
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby diegis » Fri Mar 23, 2007 5:22 pm

MUTU wrote:I'm watching the TV series Prison Break from time to time as well. I'm still on season 1, but I found it really good. Anyone else watched it?

me too :D
i'm somewhere in the middle of season 2
diegis
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby FC Bajern » Sun Mar 25, 2007 6:18 pm

BORAT-the pussimagnet
FC Bajern

Postby Paddy » Sun Mar 25, 2007 7:04 pm

I´ve watched 300. It´s a great movie. I love acient Greece and it´s mythology.

Paddy
I post all the time

Postby diegis » Sun Mar 25, 2007 9:31 pm

i went to see 300 with big expectations but it was not great at all, actually it was awful...i got bored after 20 minutes
there was nothing to like about this movie...not a thing.... full of bad/unknown actors, pointless scenes and a bad screenplay. it was one of the most overrated films i've ever seen
diegis
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby Paddy » Sun Mar 25, 2007 9:38 pm

I like battles in it...and when The King inspires his troops....Tonight We Dine in Hell. :twisted:

Paddy
I post all the time

Postby diegis » Sun Mar 25, 2007 9:44 pm

well... it had some few good parts... but in general it was a poor movie
diegis
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby Mirage » Tue Mar 27, 2007 2:06 pm

I'm in love with Prison Break. I'm in the middle of season 2. I think at this point some fans miss them being locked up but I think the series is still great. OK maybe not as great as Series 1, but you wont be disappointed Mark.
I'm in love with Lincoln :roll:
Mirage
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Paddy » Tue Mar 27, 2007 3:41 pm

Mirage wrote:I'm in love with Prison Break. I'm in the middle of season 2. I think at this point some fans miss them being locked up but I think the series is still great. OK maybe not as great as Series 1, but you wont be disappointed Mark.
I'm in love with Lincoln :roll:

The last couple of episodes are boring. They are useless. Tho haven´t watch the latest yet.

Paddy
I post all the time

Postby Mirage » Tue Mar 27, 2007 6:25 pm

Does anyone know if there is meant to be a third series? I havent seen all of second series yet so I dont know how it finishes.

I also like Lost and Sleeper Cell...
Mirage
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Paddy » Tue Mar 27, 2007 6:33 pm

umm..hopefully not because it would ruin the show. I mean they are running out of ideas.

Paddy
I post all the time

Postby tracylynn » Tue Mar 27, 2007 8:14 pm

Mirage wrote:Does anyone know if there is meant to be a third series? I havent seen all of second series yet so I dont know how it finishes.

I also like Lost and Sleeper Cell...

I don't watch Prison Break but I do watch Lost and that show will only be one for three more seasons and that's it.

The one show I do like watching a lot, though this season has not been as good as the first one, is Supernatural. Jensen and Jared are hot!!

Interesting how this thread is supposed to be about movies but at the moment the talk is on TV shows.
Raider (1996-2007) - A very lovable cat that I will miss dearly.
tracylynn
I post all the time

PreviousNext

Return to The Lounge