You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

What movie have you just watched?

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

Postby fanOfBayern » Wed Aug 22, 2007 3:26 am

Mirage wrote:
FC Bajern wrote:
fanOfBayern wrote:Anybody watched Bourne Ultimatum? :D

no, how was it? maybe I'll watch it tommorow.

Rush Hour 3 wasn't bad

didnt Rush Hour 3 get banned in china?

I recently bought Prestige, Fearless and Little Miss Sunshine. Anyone seen any?

little miss sunshine should be good..
fanOfBayern
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby tracylynn » Mon Oct 15, 2007 3:50 am

I can not remember the title of the movie but it's based on a Stephen King novel and it stars Jon Cusack and Samuel L. Jackson. All I know is that it's about a haunted hotel room. Can anyone tell me if it's a good movie and is it really scary? I love Stephen King novels so I would love to see this film. However, I am not a fan of scary movies. Seriously, they scare me. :lol: The closest I can get to scary is the TV show, Supernatural. So, will this movie freak me out if I watch it? Thanks.
Raider (1996-2007) - A very lovable cat that I will miss dearly.
tracylynn
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MaCk0y » Mon Oct 15, 2007 4:35 pm

The name of the movie is 1408 but i didn't watch the movie yet so i cannot tell you how much scary it is :o
MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Papua New Guinea
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby FC Bajern » Mon Oct 15, 2007 5:01 pm

1408 is kind of scary and I liked it a lot, but in some parts of the movie I just started loughing, like the part where all of the sudden it just started snowing?(in the room) lol
FC Bajern

Postby tracylynn » Mon Oct 15, 2007 8:11 pm

Thanks for the info. I did hear that the movie got good reviews which is weird considering that a lot of movies based on Stephen King books are just bad. I guess I'm going to have to be brave and watch it. I better have something to cover my eyes just in case. :lol:
Raider (1996-2007) - A very lovable cat that I will miss dearly.
tracylynn
I post all the time

Postby Mirage » Tue Oct 16, 2007 9:32 am

I don't watch many horrors. I'm so fed up with the same old thing, Saw 1,2,3,4... 28 days this 28 days that... nothing's original anymore. maybe I'm just cynical :P

I tell you the worst movie ever made, that thing with Rob Zombie. Oh my God.
Mirage
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby MaCk0y » Fri Feb 29, 2008 6:12 pm

Perfume: the story of a murderer and Super size me
MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Papua New Guinea

Postby MunchenFC » Thu Apr 24, 2008 3:02 am

Tickets, great indepenednt movie
“My heart is red through and through. Personally, it’ll be much better winning the Champions League with Bayern Munich than with Real Madrid. When I arrive at the Säbener Strasse, it’s like coming home" - Bastian Schweinsteiger
Viva la Kroos
MunchenFC
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby medin69 » Thu Apr 24, 2008 9:08 am

I watched national treasure the book of secrets...interesting movie indeed
medin69
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MaCk0y » Fri May 30, 2008 12:08 pm

28 days later and today hopefully going to watch 28 weeks later. :)
MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

National Flag:
Papua New Guinea

Postby medin69 » Fri May 30, 2008 1:01 pm

INdiana JONES IT ROCKS YOU HAVE TO watch it :D
medin69
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby fcelber87 » Thu Jun 05, 2008 11:12 pm

just saw "Thrown of Blood" and "Seven Samurai" by Kurasawa. Badass films. must see
fcelber87
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby MaCk0y » Mon Jun 09, 2008 1:55 pm

Tre uomini e una gamba, Cosi e la vita, Chiedimi se sono felice, La leggenda di Al, John e Jack, Tu La conosci Claudia? and Anplagghed al Cinema.

The actors are Aldo, Giovanni e Giacomo and the movies are directed by themselves. Anyone who understands the Italian language should definitely watch these movies. In my opinion they are the best Italian comedians and actors.
MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

National Flag:
Papua New Guinea

Postby MrLinky » Fri Aug 29, 2008 1:25 am

Just watched 'Batman - The Dark Knight' , the movie was fantastic , good storyline , great acting and how bout Heath Ledger ?!
That guy as 'The Joker' one of the best performances in the modern hisotry of film !
Deserves the Oscar post mortum for sure .
Everybody go to the cinema , watch this movie , ur not gonna be dissapointed ! :wink:
MrLinky
I post all the time

Postby MUTU » Fri Aug 29, 2008 9:18 am

The Dark Knight was good

But even Wall-E was great, they both deserve to win something!
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
Malta

PreviousNext

Return to The Lounge