You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

What do you listen to?

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

What do you listen to?

Postby tracylynn » Thu Dec 07, 2006 4:34 am

This is for you, Mirage. :D

I was rewatching the Werder-Bayern game and I couldn't help but laugh at the song that was playing when the players were coming back onto the fiedl after half-time. The folks at the Werder stadium were playing "Daydream Believer" by The Monkees. Wow!! What a song for a football match. LOL!! Granted, I like the song but I don't think it really suits the game. Also, it got me thinking about what types of music everyone on the board listen to. So, what do you listen to?

Here's my list.
The Beatles, Judas Priest, Metallica, Queen, Rolling Stones, Green Day, Pink Floyd, Weezer, The Cars, AC/DC, Bad Company, Coldplay, Foreigner, The Bee Gees, Hall and Oates, The Temptations, INXS, Celine Dion, ABBA, Pat Benatar, Linkin Park, Outkast and Nickelback.

I know there's more but my mind is drawing a blank at the moment. Also, I know a lot of this music is old but when I was growing up all the music that was played in my household was classic rock and oldies (50's - 60's). Therefore, I'm more familiar with those kinds of music.

BTW...I would love to hear "We are the Champions" by Queen played after Bayern wins the big one. :D Plus, I think they should listen to "We will Rock You" by Queen before every match because it might get them motivated to destroy their competition.
tracylynn
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Re: What do you listen to?

Postby podolski4life » Thu Dec 07, 2006 5:19 am

tracylynn wrote:
BTW...I would love to hear "We are the Champions" by Queen played after Bayern wins the big one. :D Plus, I think they should listen to "We will Rock You" by Queen before every match because it might get them motivated to destroy their competition.

In addition to “We Will Rock You” and “We Are the Champions,” I like “Bohemian Rhapsody, but I don’t think it can fit into the context of football. “We Are the Champions” brings back some good memories. Back in 5th grade, my team placed first out of 25 and we were singing it on the bus. Our coach said we had to shut up so we wouldn’t make the other teams jealous.

Back to the topic, I mainly like alternative and rock: Acceptance, +44, Lifehouse, The Fray, Something Corporate, The Sugi Tap, Eve 6, Hellogoodbye, Jason Mraz, 3 Doors Down, The Early November, Coldplay, Snow Patrol, Nickelback, The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus, Cartel, The Academy Is…, The Juliana Theory, and a lot of others that I need my iPod to name.
podolski4life
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Mirage » Fri Dec 08, 2006 3:58 pm

Hehe, German football stadiums always play weird music. They played the theme tune from Pirates of the Caribbean when Bayern opened the Bundesliga this year!

As for music, I'll listen to anything, but usually rock bands are my favourites. Especially love Linkin Park and Alter Bridge and Creed, but I love Kanye West too.
And old music is just fantastic.
Mirage
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby draconaut » Sat Dec 09, 2006 12:55 am

Do u like Incomplete from backstreet boys?
draconaut
I'm a chatterbox!

Re: What do you listen to?

Postby kevh26 » Sat Dec 09, 2006 12:24 pm

tracylynn wrote:This is for you, Mirage. :D

The folks at the Werder stadium were playing "Daydream Believer" by The Monkees. Wow!! What a song for a football match. LOL!! Granted, I like the song but I don't think it really suits the game. .

Back in the day at sunderland, not so much now, there was a number of chants based on the song, including 'cheer up peter reid'!
kevh26
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby dracus » Sat Dec 09, 2006 1:55 pm

I like rock and rap
Green day,Linkin Park,Jay-z,Fort minor,Starsailor and Ludacris are the ones i listen to
dracus
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Der Kaiserin » Sat Dec 09, 2006 2:16 pm

FCB forever Number one <<<<....Song of FCB

but I like to listen Japanese song(of Anime or Ren-ai Game)

this is xample of Anime song

http://www.savefiles.net/d/3ic2q52h3op.html

The place where wind arrives <<<name of this music from Kanon 2007
Der Kaiserin
Getting the hang of it

Postby tracylynn » Sat Dec 09, 2006 7:33 pm

draconaut wrote:Do u like Incomplete from backstreet boys?

I'm not familiar with that song. Here in the US, the Backstreet Boys have lost all their appeal. I do like their song "I Want It That Way." My friend always played that song and it grew on me.
tracylynn
I post all the time

Postby tracylynn » Sat Dec 09, 2006 7:37 pm

I can't believe that I forgot to put U2 on my list. Well, they are another favorite of mine.

I was watching the Levekausen and Hertha Berlin game and at halftime they were playing "Let It Snow." I had to laugh when I heard the fans in the stadium saying "let it snow, let it snow, let it snow." :lol:
tracylynn
I post all the time

Postby Mirage » Sun Dec 10, 2006 8:40 pm

tracylynn wrote:
draconaut wrote:Do u like Incomplete from backstreet boys?

I'm not familiar with that song. Here in the US, the Backstreet Boys have lost all their appeal. I do like their song "I Want It That Way." My friend always played that song and it grew on me.

Incomplete is OK, but it was overplayed and I ended up sick to death of it. I have their greatest hits vol. 1 though :wink: But it's full of songs from when they were boys :P

LOL I love it when they sing in English at football matches. They sing Happy Birthday in English too, which I found surprising to be honest but now I look and see it's not that surprising really.

I also love U2. I'm not a huge fan of the new stuff, but With or Without You is one of my top songs of all time =P
I don't mind foreign music either. I have some French, German, and Spanish songs on my computer (I'm the same with movies too. I love world cinema.)
Mirage
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby diegis » Sun Dec 10, 2006 9:41 pm

hey guys anyone knows whats the song that middlesbrough fans sing (after they score,..)
the song im talking is after the EPL anthem
diegis
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby tracylynn » Sun Dec 10, 2006 10:40 pm

supr4king wrote:hey guys anyone knows whats the song that middlesbrough fans sing (after they score,..)
the song im talking is after the EPL anthem

Sorry, but I can't help you. The music does not sound familiar at all.
tracylynn
I post all the time

Postby tracylynn » Sun Dec 10, 2006 10:44 pm

Mirage wrote:
Incomplete is OK, but it was overplayed and I ended up sick to death of it. I have their greatest hits vol. 1 though :wink: But it's full of songs from when they were boys :P

LOL I love it when they sing in English at football matches. They sing Happy Birthday in English too, which I found surprising to be honest but now I look and see it's not that surprising really.

I also love U2. I'm not a huge fan of the new stuff, but With or Without You is one of my top songs of all time =P
I don't mind foreign music either. I have some French, German, and Spanish songs on my computer (I'm the same with movies too. I love world cinema.)

'With or Without You" is one of my all time favorite songs. I have to add that I also love "All I Want Is You" by U2. Both of those songs are so beautiful.

I do like music from Spain. I had some Spanish songs but someone stoled my CD. The only German music I know is by The Scorpions and I love that group.
tracylynn
I post all the time

Postby diegis » Sun Dec 10, 2006 10:46 pm

tracylynn wrote:Sorry, but I can't help you. The music does not sound familiar at all.

np :lol: i found it yay. its called Thunderpuss - Papa's Got A Brand New Pigbag
diegis
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby kevh26 » Mon Dec 11, 2006 7:24 pm

there's a number of english clubs chant that... sheff wednesday do it every time the opposition messes up... but thats 'buh buh buhbuh f***ing useless!'
kevh26
I'm a chatterbox!

Next

Return to The Lounge