You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

What do you listen to?

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

Postby tracylynn » Fri Dec 22, 2006 2:37 am

draconaut wrote:What about Hips Don't Lie^_^?

The music is nice but I just don't care for Shakira. IMO, she does not have a good singing voice.

My favorite song at the moment, though it's getting old, is "Far Away" by Nickelback. That song is sooooo beautiful.
Raider (1996-2007) - A very lovable cat that I will miss dearly.
tracylynn
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Mirage » Fri Dec 22, 2006 2:51 pm

Nickelback are great. First rock band I got into methinks. Off that new album, If Everyone Cared and Savin Me are also really great ^^
Mirage
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Danger » Tue Dec 26, 2006 5:08 am

Makaveli The Don .. Till I'm Gone
Tupac :)
Danger
Woah, this feels cool!

Postby tracylynn » Wed Dec 27, 2006 1:21 am

Danger wrote:Makaveli The Don .. Till I'm Gone
Tupac :)

I'm not really into rap music but I do like Outkast.
tracylynn
I post all the time

Postby yoanna » Wed Dec 27, 2006 1:29 am

'life in mono'
by mono :D
“Del Piero is a boy who has integrated himself perfectly with the Juventus mentality, a mentality built on style and decorum. He really does deserve to reach this milestone”.

Beppe Furino
yoanna
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Paddy » Sun Jan 07, 2007 4:34 pm

um...I like extreme Metal. Old metallica, slayer, death, pantera, cannibal corpse, deicide, spawn of possesion, Obscene Gesture, Exodus, Sodom, Dew-scented, Carnal Forge etc, vital remains, kreator etc.

I like some rock: Rage against the machine, Pearl jam, RHCP, AC/DC, Danko Jones ...

I also like Prodigy ( The fat of the land album)

But don´t think of me as a guy that has no respect for other styles of music. You have to atleast accept other styles of music otherwise you can´t go anywhere. :lol:

And no, I´m not angry or anything. :lol:
Paddy
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby fanOfBayern » Mon Jan 08, 2007 8:58 pm

Paddy wrote:um...I like extreme Metal. Old metallica, slayer, death, pantera, cannibal corpse, deicide, spawn of possesion, Obscene Gesture, Exodus, Sodom, Dew-scented, Carnal Forge etc, vital remains, kreator etc.

I like some rock: Rage against the machine, Pearl jam, RHCP, AC/DC, Danko Jones ...

But don´t think of me as a guy that has no respect for other styles of music. You have to atleast accept other styles of music otherwise you can´t go anywhere. :lol:

THAT IS HEAVY STUFFF :P
fanOfBayern
I post all the time

Postby Paddy » Mon Jan 08, 2007 9:01 pm

fanOfBayern wrote:
Paddy wrote:um...I like extreme Metal. Old metallica, slayer, death, pantera, cannibal corpse, deicide, spawn of possesion, Obscene Gesture, Exodus, Sodom, Dew-scented, Carnal Forge etc, vital remains, kreator etc.

THAT IS HEAVY STUFFF :P

Yeah :lol: Dunno why but I love heavy music.
Paddy
I post all the time

Postby fanOfBayern » Mon Jan 08, 2007 9:06 pm

Paddy wrote:Yeah :lol: Dunno why but I love heavy music.

and headbanging ??? :)
Last edited by fanOfBayern on Mon Jan 08, 2007 9:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
fanOfBayern
I post all the time

Postby Paddy » Mon Jan 08, 2007 9:07 pm

fanOfBayern wrote:
Paddy wrote:Yeah :lol: Dunno why but I love heavy music.

and headbanging ??? :)

:lol: I must say that I love headbanging. It´s such a rush. :oops:
Paddy
I post all the time

Postby MUTU » Tue Jan 09, 2007 12:31 am

Headbanging kills brain cells ;)
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Paddy » Tue Jan 09, 2007 12:41 am

MUTU wrote:Headbanging kills brain cells ;)

:lol: I don´t think it does. But it could lead to neck injuries if your doing it often and don´t stretch your neck before doing it. I´m not doing like 2 hours a day so i have no worries. :lol:
Paddy
I post all the time

Postby MUTU » Tue Jan 09, 2007 12:53 am

Actually it does. The brain moves slower than the head, and so it would be getting bashed against the skull and thus does very minor damage to the brain.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Paddy » Tue Jan 09, 2007 1:29 pm

MUTU wrote:Actually it does. The brain moves slower than the head, and so it would be getting bashed against the skull and thus does very minor damage to the brain.

Ah well.... I don´t need that much brain anyway :lol:

Like I said I don´t do it that much. That would probably be a concern for bands who play every day and are headbanging for 2 hours.
Paddy
I post all the time

Postby tracylynn » Tue Jan 09, 2007 2:52 pm

I didn"t see Slipknot on your list. I'm not a fan of them but I do know a lot of folks who love them.
tracylynn
I post all the time

PreviousNext

Return to The Lounge