You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

What do you listen to?

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

Postby diegis » Mon Dec 11, 2006 7:58 pm

kevh26 wrote:there's a number of english clubs chant that... sheff wednesday do it every time the opposition messes up... but thats 'buh buh buhbuh f***ing useless!'

qpr also :D
diegis
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby Mirage » Tue Dec 12, 2006 7:21 pm

tracylynn wrote:
Mirage wrote:
Incomplete is OK, but it was overplayed and I ended up sick to death of it. I have their greatest hits vol. 1 though :wink: But it's full of songs from when they were boys :P

LOL I love it when they sing in English at football matches. They sing Happy Birthday in English too, which I found surprising to be honest but now I look and see it's not that surprising really.

I also love U2. I'm not a huge fan of the new stuff, but With or Without You is one of my top songs of all time =P
I don't mind foreign music either. I have some French, German, and Spanish songs on my computer (I'm the same with movies too. I love world cinema.)

'With or Without You" is one of my all time favorite songs. I have to add that I also love "All I Want Is You" by U2. Both of those songs are so beautiful.

I do like music from Spain. I had some Spanish songs but someone stoled my CD. The only German music I know is by The Scorpions and I love that group.

The Scorpions were German?! Didn't they sing Wind of Change or whatever?

German music I know: there's the World Cup anthems, and Xavier Naidoo who sang songs for Sommermaerchen. And I think one or two of Rammstein's are ok hehe. Spanish: Shakira. French: errm he sang the original of Aisha but I can't remember his name..
Mirage
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby tracylynn » Tue Dec 12, 2006 9:26 pm

Mirage wrote:
The Scorpions were German?! Didn't they sing Wind of Change or whatever?

German music I know: there's the World Cup anthems, and Xavier Naidoo who sang songs for Sommermaerchen. And I think one or two of Rammstein's are ok hehe. Spanish: Shakira. French: errm he sang the original of Aisha but I can't remember his name..

Yep, The Scorpions were German. They did the song "Wind of Change," "Rock You Like A Hurricane," (love that song), "No One Like You," "Send Me an Angel" and many more. I do believe that "Wind of Change" was influence by the Berlin Wall coming down.

Spanish music...I know Shakira(though I hate her voice), Enrique Iglesias, Julio Iglesias, El Ultimo de la Fila, and Mecano. The last two are groups in Spain.

French music...don't know any.

Overall, I'm more familiar with American, Canadian, and British music.
tracylynn
I post all the time

Postby Mirage » Wed Dec 13, 2006 10:13 pm

Have you heard of Snow Patrol? They seem to be doing quite well in the States. Usually British artists don't do so well in America cough*RobbieWilliams*cough* lol with the exception of the Spice Girls :P

Aerosmith, did I say them. I absolutely love Aerosmith.
Mirage
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby tracylynn » Wed Dec 13, 2006 10:24 pm

Mirage wrote:Have you heard of Snow Patrol? They seem to be doing quite well in the States. Usually British artists don't do so well in America cough*RobbieWilliams*cough* lol with the exception of the Spice Girls :P

Aerosmith, did I say them. I absolutely love Aerosmith.

I'm familiar with the name, Snow Patrol, but I'm not familiar with their songs.

As for Robbie Williams....gross!!!! Isn't he a Bayern fan and did he get to participate in one of their training session? If that's the case then that explains the problem Bayern has been having this season. He brough them bad luck.

Tell me what you want, what you really, really want. :shock: I can never forgive Mirage for bringing up the Spice Girls. :lol:

I do like Aerosmith. "I Don't Want To Miss A Thing" is such a pretty song.

I think British groups have a better success rate in America than any solo artists. I can name a lot of British groups but not too many solo artists. Of course, most of the success has been from the 60's to about early 90's. Not too many have had a lot of success recently. Coldplay being the exemption.

Mirage, I think this thread seems to be for me and you. Anyone else want to join in?
tracylynn
I post all the time

Postby Mirage » Thu Dec 14, 2006 6:51 pm

There needs to be more activity around here. People should join in! We get to know each other better.

I think Robbie Williams was MEANT to, but then he never showed up. What an idiot, who would not show up for training with Bayern!?
Mirage
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby MUTU » Thu Dec 14, 2006 10:59 pm

Mirage wrote:What an idiot, who would not show up for training with Bayern!?

Probably didn't wanna hear Hargreaves whining :lol:
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby draconaut » Fri Dec 15, 2006 12:27 am

MUTU wrote:

Or maybe he can't stop himself from hitting Hargreaves :lol:
draconaut
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby tracylynn » Fri Dec 15, 2006 12:29 am

draconaut wrote:
MUTU wrote:

Or maybe he can't stop himself from hitting Hargreaves :lol:

Or maybe because he forgot to bring a pacifier with him. :lol:
tracylynn
I post all the time

Postby fanOfBayern » Fri Dec 15, 2006 11:41 am

can't help posting...:)....

My fav is metal...
Iron Maiden, Judas Priest, ACDC, Black Sabbath and Ozzy.
I am huuuuuuge fan of Dire straits and U2 too...

Other bands/singers i enjoy are Coldplay, Audioslave, The killers, Dido, Mark Knopfler, and Clapton
fanOfBayern
I post all the time

Postby tracylynn » Sun Dec 17, 2006 4:45 am

fanOfBayern wrote:can't help posting...:)....

My fav is metal...
Iron Maiden, Judas Priest, ACDC, Black Sabbath and Ozzy.
I am huuuuuuge fan of Dire straits and U2 too...

Other bands/singers i enjoy are Coldplay, Audioslave, The killers, Dido, Mark Knopfler, and Clapton

I never imagine you as a metal head. :lol: I love your metal choices of AC/DC and Judas Priest. I'm like one or two songs by your other metal favorites.

This is why I like topics like this one because we are learing more about our fellow posters. Through our writings, we create an image of what each one of us looks like, who we are, and what we like. Topics such as this one either confirm or dispel the image we have.
tracylynn
I post all the time

Postby fanOfBayern » Mon Dec 18, 2006 6:17 am

tracylynn wrote:
I never imagine you as a metal head. :lol: I love your metal choices of AC/DC and Judas Priest. I'm like one or two songs by your other metal favorites.

This is why I like topics like this one because we are learing more about our fellow posters. Through our writings, we create an image of what each one of us looks like, who we are, and what we like. Topics such as this one either confirm or dispel the image we have.

ummmm...maybe we should have a new thread now...what do you imagine the person above you as?...lol..
anyways..suprises are always good...
fanOfBayern
I post all the time

Postby fanOfBayern » Mon Dec 18, 2006 6:20 am

btw..

I saw Deep Purple live yesterday night...it was gggggrrrrreat.....I am puzzled by their energy...given their age. They played nearly 20 songs along with some solos.
Show was just awesome!!!!!!...
fanOfBayern
I post all the time

Postby Mirage » Mon Dec 18, 2006 6:44 pm

Lol, this reminds me I was in America once and met Deep Purple's ex-roadie. He's a bus driver now :P
Mirage
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby draconaut » Thu Dec 21, 2006 2:55 pm

What about Hips Don't Lie^_^?
draconaut
I'm a chatterbox!

PreviousNext

Return to The Lounge