You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Vote for Bayern

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

Vote for Bayern

Postby ultrafc » Sat Feb 24, 2007 5:41 pm

ultrafc
Hey, I'm new here!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby tracylynn » Sat Feb 24, 2007 6:03 pm

Thanks for posting that link. I must admit it was a little confusing as to how to vote at first but I was able to vote for them. Interesting to see that Eintracht was second at the moment.
Raider (1996-2007) - A very lovable cat that I will miss dearly.
tracylynn
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby diegis » Sat Feb 24, 2007 11:16 pm

voted 8)
diegis
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby Schweini_rules » Sat Feb 24, 2007 11:28 pm

done
FC BAYERN MUNCHEN

- "I had hoped until the end that this was just a nightmare, because Deisler is one of the best players Germany has ever had." -
Hoeness
Schweini_rules
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby FC Bajern » Sat Mar 31, 2007 7:12 pm

Guys let's not forget to vote for Bayern, If you haven't noticed Frankfurt is coming up on votes. I know you all want to vote for your countries, but at least give one vote a day for Bayern, Remember, you can vote every 60 minutes

here is the link: http://voteyourteam.com/Europe/Germany.aspx
FC Bajern

Postby tracylynn » Sun Apr 01, 2007 5:22 pm

At the moment, Bayern are in second place. Frankfrut has taken over but they're not ahead by much. C'mon guys, vote for Bayern!!
Raider (1996-2007) - A very lovable cat that I will miss dearly.
tracylynn
I post all the time

Postby snottyp » Tue Apr 10, 2007 5:10 pm

voted
snottyp
Getting the hang of it

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Return to The Lounge