SouthernStar wrote:Is it possible to field all 11 players from one team in the final?
MoFattal wrote:Updated Table - SF 2nd Leg:
Some interesting points:
1) Our forumers have held their grip firmly on the top spots of the group. Excellent work. I'm sure all of the remaining "outsiders" were tipping Barca/Real. Those bastards.
2) konig_luther has kept his grip on the first spot throughout. He's not losing it. Job well done.
3) Daniel retook 2nd place from Adept. This is going to be an interesting battle in the finals.
4) Highest matchday score goes to IdealGas with 78 points. Great score.
5) Biggest advance goes to yours truly +4 spots to 5th place.
6) Biggest fall goes to hbg09 -3 spots to 9th place.
7) Only one game remaining. Let's see who selects the best Bayern XII (or if any sneaky one wants to get a hold of a couple of BVBs)
Please correct me for any mistakes.
AdepT wrote:Nope. I think if a player in the starting 11 does not play, then the 'Automatic Sub' option will work based on the priority of subs assigned, a day later.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests