You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

UEFA Champions League Fantasy Football 2012/13

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

Re: UEFA Champions League Fantasy Football 2012/13

Postby konig_luther » Wed Sep 19, 2012 11:51 pm

there is a FANTASY EUROPA LEAGUE of bayern forum??

and another question .... who knows maritimo and academica?
konig_luther
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby KAHN » Thu Sep 20, 2012 12:51 am

Firefox1234 wrote:They need to fix that site :(

I couldn't do the substitutions because of that. Also there injury list was late so I didn't make transfer for injured player. Next time when site is working I will quit the game. :evil:
"You are here for a good time ... Not a long time"
Colin McRae
Rally legend
R.I.P
5/8/1968-15/9/2007
KAHN
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Serbia and Montenegro

Postby Commodore » Thu Sep 20, 2012 7:43 am

Well awesome. Apparently you cannot change captains when the new one does not come from the bench. At least Reus is still counted as my captain. Maybe I would have needed to bench Reus on the 19th? What a load of crap.
"There are two things I am afraid of: War and Oliver Kahn."

-Mehmet Scholl
Commodore
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MoFattal » Thu Sep 20, 2012 8:32 am

Commodore wrote:Well awesome. Apparently you cannot change captains when the new one does not come from the bench. At least Reus is still counted as my captain. Maybe I would have needed to bench Reus on the 19th? What a load of crap.

No, there must be something wrong. If you benched Reus, you would have lost his points. Whom did you assign as captain?
MoFattal
2011/12 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Lebanon
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Commodore » Thu Sep 20, 2012 8:53 am

Messi of course. Lost me 10 points. Well, 7 points I guess, as I would have lost 3 by stripping Reus of the captain duties.

First I thought I had forgotten to assign Messi, because Reus is captain on my Latest Points tab. But on my My Team tab Messi is captain, just like I had assigned him to be yesterday.

-Mehmet Scholl
Commodore
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby MoFattal » Thu Sep 20, 2012 8:55 am

Matchday 1 Results:

Good job Daniel, Adept and Myself :P

Please let me know of any mistakes: member missing, scores, ranking, spelling, etc.
Last edited by MoFattal on Thu Sep 20, 2012 9:42 am, edited 2 times in total.
MoFattal

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Lebanon

Postby MoFattal » Thu Sep 20, 2012 8:58 am

Commodore wrote:Messi of course. Lost me 10 points. Well, 7 points I guess, as I would have lost 3 by stripping Reus of the captain duties.

First I thought I had forgotten to assign Messi, because Reus is captain on my Latest Points tab. But on my My Team tab Messi is captain, just like I had assigned him to be yesterday.

Ah there you go. The captain on the Latest Points tab is the one that counts. On My Team tab, you've assigned Messi as captain for Matchday 2 and not for the ongoing games. You should do all the subs and captain changes on the Latest Points tab.
MoFattal

National Flag:
Lebanon

Postby Commodore » Thu Sep 20, 2012 9:02 am

Looking at it some more none of my subs were done. Is there something special I have to do when subbing players in? I simply drag/dropped them onto players I wanted to sub out yesterday, assigned Messi as captain and hit Save Changes.

I just manually calculated my points and I lost a total of 18 Points because my subs didn't go through. Right now I'm at 40 points and 70th in the BayernForum league. I should be at 58 points and 25th.

-Mehmet Scholl
Commodore
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby MoFattal » Thu Sep 20, 2012 9:04 am

Commodore wrote:Looking at it some more none of my subs were done. Is there something special I have to do when subbing players in? I simply drag/dropped them onto players I wanted to sub out yesterday, assigned Messi as captain and hit Save Changes.

I just manually calculated my points and I lost a total of 18 Points because my subs didn't go through. Right now I'm at 40 points and 70th in the BayernForum league. I should be at 58 points and 25th.

No you're doing it right, except on the wrong tab. You should've done all these from the Latest Points option. All you did was to reshuffle your squad for the next matchday, and not for the ongoing games.
MoFattal

National Flag:
Lebanon

Postby Commodore » Thu Sep 20, 2012 9:05 am

MoFattal wrote:
Commodore wrote:Messi of course. Lost me 10 points. Well, 7 points I guess, as I would have lost 3 by stripping Reus of the captain duties.

Ah there you go. The captain on the Latest Points tab is the one that counts. On My Team tab, you've assigned Messi as captain for Matchday 2 and not for the ongoing games. You should do all the subs and captain changes on the Latest Points tab.

Now that's really awesome. Great job by UEFA not letting me know that. I just re-read the Substitutions section in the rules and there's absolutely no mention of that.

-Mehmet Scholl
Commodore
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby MoFattal » Thu Sep 20, 2012 9:07 am

^ You're definitele right. This Latest Points tab was introduced this year only. Previously, you can manage you squad on the My Team tab. They've just copied and pasted the rules of last year without any updates.
MoFattal

National Flag:
Lebanon

Postby MoFattal » Thu Sep 20, 2012 9:10 am

They've done one nice thing, though. Previously, you could check the squad any participant in the game after each matchday is concluded. Now you can't (at least up till now). That's good for competitive people :P
MoFattal

National Flag:
Lebanon

Postby AdepT » Thu Sep 20, 2012 9:33 am

67 when RvP scored only 1 pt and Watt(Celtic) didn't even play so ZERO! Damn!
I would have topped it! :cry: Next time! 8)
Nice job Daniel and MoFattal! =D>
Best of luck to everyone for Matchday 2. :D
'To be successful, you have to give everything.' - Bastian Schweinsteiger
AdepT
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
India

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Thu Sep 20, 2012 10:12 am

MoFattal wrote:Daniel leading the group with 80 points =D> Great job!

I will be updating the table tomorrow morning once all scores are settled for good.

Didn't think I'd be in first. Shame we didn't keep a clean sheet though. My Bayern players are Neuer and Badstuber.
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MoFattal » Thu Sep 20, 2012 10:14 am

FCBayernMunchen wrote:Didn't think I'd be in first. Shame we didn't keep a clean sheet though. My Bayern players are Neuer and Badstuber.

That's why your score went down from 80 to 68 after UEFA's revisions.
MoFattal

National Flag:
Lebanon

PreviousNext

Return to The Lounge