You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

UEFA Champions League Fantasy Football 2012/13

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

Re: UEFA Champions League Fantasy Football 2012/13

Postby Commodore » Wed Sep 19, 2012 3:13 am

SouthernStar wrote:
konig_luther wrote:7 players, 27 points

i will some subs, like walcott

Mine's 6 players for 27 points.

Kouyate did well =D>

I have a feeling Shakhtar Donetsk might actually do well this season... I totally forgot about Mkhirtaryan #-o... I hope I have enough money for him for Matchday 2. My brother told me to get Lampard, I told him screw that :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

You guys think I should sell Hummels? I thought he had 0 points at first (he has 6 points actually and that's after missing a penalty). But that was easily BvB's easiest group match, I doubt they will keep a clean sheet from now on. Although that means I will lose out on him forever?

I'm not going to make any decisions right now, but my initial plan was to sell him after the first match. I mean yeah, he got 6 points...

Great job Mats, have a scone, make yourself at home... YOU KLUTZ!!! You stupid, bird-brained, flat-headed...

He makes that penalty and it's 14 points for him, Jesus Christ!!! I should sell him just for that. Incredibly enough this bum is still my top performer of the night.

I made a whopping 18 points tonight. I have Hummels and Vermaelen (conceded a penalty) in defense. I have Zenit's Goalie who received a spanking. I've got Babel, Cazorla and Reus in midfield who all basically just got their basic points for appearing physically on the pitch, and the only striker I have that played today is Martinez of Porto. He received the basic 2 point "appearance fee" as well.

If I were the owner of my club, I would fire me right now... :P

EDIT: Correction, UEFA site was slow to update. I made 24 points, but we can make it 21 for now, because I'll obviously strip Reus of his captain duties, since he doesn't deserve the honor. I'll probably gamble on an über-performance of Messi and give him the armband tomorrow, or I'll look for a Barca clean sheet and hand it to Alba. We'll see.
"There are two things I am afraid of: War and Oliver Kahn."

-Mehmet Scholl
Commodore
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby sooperdice » Wed Sep 19, 2012 4:15 am

Man i Swapped Neuer for Malafeev last minute to get an extra few points to spend and add an outfield bayern player.
F me, did that backfire today. How the hell did he still manage 3 points. Banking on my Cluj GK making 50 saves against braga tomorrow.

Speaking of which, can we only make subs tomorrow? The fantasy site seems laggy and overloaded right now and i cant do shiz.
sooperdice
Getting the hang of it

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby walter » Wed Sep 19, 2012 6:07 am

made 17 today, but the heavy guns in my team are playing tomorrow.
walter
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Venezuela
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby IdealGas » Wed Sep 19, 2012 7:05 am

I only have 16 points so far. :(
I can't seem to make substitutions on the site. Has the deadline for making substitutions passed?
"Meine Kraft liegt in Jesus!" -da27
IdealGas
Yeah, now I'm talking!

National Flag:
Philippines

Postby konig_luther » Wed Sep 19, 2012 7:56 am

IdealGas wrote:I only have 16 points so far. :(
I can't seem to make substitutions on the site. Has the deadline for making substitutions passed?

no.... only close at 7h45pm

but i can make subs..... uefa you are fool
konig_luther
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby MoFattal » Wed Sep 19, 2012 8:11 am

walter wrote:
Commodore wrote:What's that, "Man of the Match"?

I read the rules just yesterday and didn't read anything about that. I'm dead serious though, if points are distributed because some lol.com rating I'll stop playing.

I seriously doubt it but I can't access the website to check myself...

Relax guys, it has nothing to do with LOL.com's or any other site's ratings :D
MoFattal
2011/12 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Lebanon

Re: UEFA Champions League Fantasy FootbBUt all 2012/13

Postby MoFattal » Wed Sep 19, 2012 8:12 am

SouthernStar wrote:If the site is back up (hopefully), who should I drop to the bench? Vermaelen or Hummels? I guess it's too late to bring Demichelis up from the bench 'cause he already played? But I guess I can still bring Papadopoulus up. Both me and my brother have Luiz Adriano, we'll be mad if he doesn't start...

You cannot put any players who already played. In any case, the system will not allow you to sub in Demichelis for Hummels, because both already played yesterday.
MoFattal

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Lebanon

Postby MoFattal » Wed Sep 19, 2012 8:20 am

IdealGas wrote:I only have 16 points so far. :(

You can make subs until 15 minutes before the match so no worries about that :)
MoFattal

National Flag:
Lebanon

Postby MoFattal » Wed Sep 19, 2012 8:25 am

I've made 26 points from 6 players. My Dinamo Zagreb goalies screwed me (expected though) :P My temporary captain, Cazorla, screwed me more :evil: Couldn't he at least assist a damned goal. Pastore was my MOM with 8 points.

Will definitely sub the goalie and Cazorla (and thus losing 6 points), and 90% of subbing another average performer (Kuba with 3 points). Not sure about the last one though. I still have a 3-points performer in Fayzulin, but my last sub isn't top to say the least :D

P.S. Subs still not working. UEFA screwed big time yesterday with their failed launch of the game.
MoFattal

National Flag:
Lebanon

Postby konig_luther » Wed Sep 19, 2012 8:31 am

MoFattal wrote:
P.S. Subs still not working. UEFA screwed big time yesterday with their failed launch of the game.

when work, everyone goes try make subs and the site goes down
konig_luther
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby MoFattal » Wed Sep 19, 2012 9:07 am

I guess they're still adding up the points, as even the groups cannot be accessed at the moment.
MoFattal

National Flag:
Lebanon

Postby konig_luther » Wed Sep 19, 2012 9:15 am

MoFattal wrote:I guess they're still adding up the points, as even the groups cannot be accessed at the moment.

yes... that's i think...... some fantasy leagues not have the available classification, and we can't do transfers.....

but in the last years this is very quickly
konig_luther
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Wed Sep 19, 2012 9:19 am

6 players (7 if you count Ramos) for 25 points, but I had no captain bonus yesterday.

Should have made Thiago Silva my captain, he scored 13 of those 25. :wink:

How do you make substitutes? I'm trying to change them on the team page but they're not saving.
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MoFattal » Wed Sep 19, 2012 9:20 am

There is a problem with the system. The substitutions are still not yet open, maybe we'll have to wait a bit.

Silva got 13 points??????? God dammit, I removed him from my squad yesterday morning :evil:
MoFattal

National Flag:
Lebanon

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Wed Sep 19, 2012 9:25 am

Yeah and they didn't even keep a clean sheet. I need to make 3 subs, so hopefully it'll be back soon.

This is my team:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

PreviousNext

Return to The Lounge