You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

UEFA Champions League Fantasy Football 2012/13

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

Re: UEFA Champions League Fantasy Football 2012/13

Postby AdepT » Tue Sep 18, 2012 11:25 pm

^ Whoops! :oops: It might not be there then. ( I drew that conclusion based on it's similarity to PL fantasy league.) :oops:
But there are points for something called 'Recovered Passes', don't remember the term exactly. Perhaps, that should make up for it.

@Commodore : In PL FL, points are given to three best players of the match. It has got nothing to do with goal.com.(I'm defending goal.com, #-o :oops: ) PL FL has its own rating system for that. Usually MOM's by PL site are same as goal's. But there you're not allowed to swap in your bench after a day's matches end. So, no use of any outer system because your starting 11 has to be stated before start of the weekend matches.
'To be successful, you have to give everything.' - Bastian Schweinsteiger
AdepT
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby konig_luther » Tue Sep 18, 2012 11:27 pm

i think tonight have point of this day...... if uefa's site works.....

and in finally of tomorrow the point are add
konig_luther
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby konig_luther » Tue Sep 18, 2012 11:30 pm

pVnAdEpT wrote:^ Whoops! :oops: It might not be there then. ( I drew that conclusion based on it's similarity to PL fantasy league.) :oops:
But there are points for something called 'Recovered Passes', don't remember the term exactly. Perhaps, that should make up for it.

@Commodore : In PL FL, points are given to three best players of the match. It has got nothing to do with goal.com.(I'm defending goal.com, #-o :oops: ) PL FL has its own rating system for that. Usually MOM's by PL site are same as goal's. But there you're not allowed to swap in your bench after a day's matches end. So, no use of any outer system because your starting 11 has to be stated before start of the weekend matches.

yeah.... it's the same system..... unless these points given to 3 best players..... in last year that's not happens in uefa
konig_luther
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Tue Sep 18, 2012 11:35 pm

Stupid PSG had to concede a goal... I have T. Silva and Sirigu :evil:
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby konig_luther » Tue Sep 18, 2012 11:40 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:Stupid PSG had to concede a goal... I have T. Silva and Sirigu :evil:

miguel veloso scores .... now he does many goals
konig_luther
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby SouthernStar » Wed Sep 19, 2012 12:26 am

ARGGHHH the website was not loading at all and the transfer window closed on my foot... I can't even put in my bench players. So I'm stuck with Vermaelen and Hummels as mystarting XI even though I have Demichelis and Papadoupolous on the bench :evil: :evil: :evil:

Should've not used any Group D players at all, their matches are too uncertain!!! :evil:

Edit: Both my Arsenal players had given me only 2 points each :( which is 1/4th of what Helton and Pastore gave me :evil:The worst offender is Hummels = 0 points :(

Save me my Day 2 players [-o<
Last edited by SouthernStar on Wed Sep 19, 2012 12:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
SouthernStar
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby konig_luther » Wed Sep 19, 2012 12:31 am

wait more 1 h or try tomorrow soon
konig_luther
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby SouthernStar » Wed Sep 19, 2012 12:46 am

Ok question, so day 1 players had their points counted by now, but is it ok if I bring players (even Day 1 players) from the bench and put them as my Matchday's 1 final lineup by today? Or are the Day 1 players' point fixed, which will count towards my final matchday 1 points (as in I'm too late)?

This is because ALL my substitutes did well - Demichelis, Papadopoulus and Gillet compared to well... Vermaelen, Hummels and Khedira... while there's no point bringing in Lindeegard for Helton, unless he saves a penalty lol.
SouthernStar
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby konig_luther » Wed Sep 19, 2012 12:53 am

if papapodoulos and demichelis are on the bench you can't put them on the titular team now.... you only can put players who don't play yet......

you should put all players who play in 18th in the titular team, and subs who plays bad
konig_luther
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby konig_luther » Wed Sep 19, 2012 12:54 am

i think uefa site its work now
konig_luther
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby SouthernStar » Wed Sep 19, 2012 1:22 am

konig_luther wrote:if papapodoulos and demichelis are on the bench you can't put them on the titular team now.... you only can put players who don't play yet......

you should put all players who play in 18th in the titular team, and subs who plays bad

Unfortunately there's where I made a mistake, I have 3 defenders for Starting XI and 2 on the bench, all of them with the exception of Lahm plays on Day 1 :?. Time to sell Hummels (that was BvB's easiest match in the group and they flop royally) and get a cheap but decent defender who plays on Day 2. I think I can get a decent defender for 5 points, Hummels alone would have given me an extra 1.5 points and I still have 0.5 points left on the bank. Maybe with those extra points I can switch Khedira too for an AM if I have the money.

Group D players = bad choice :(
SouthernStar
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby OhioFan » Wed Sep 19, 2012 1:27 am

No standings yet but you can see your individual points. The big Hooters = 30 on six players.
Last edited by OhioFan on Wed Sep 19, 2012 2:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
“That all workers may receive respect and protection of their rights, and that the unemployed may receive the opportunity to contribute to the common good.” (Pope Francis prayer intention for October, 2017)
OhioFan
2015/16 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby konig_luther » Wed Sep 19, 2012 1:27 am

7 players, 27 points

Image[/img]

i will some subs, like walcott
konig_luther
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby SouthernStar » Wed Sep 19, 2012 2:32 am

konig_luther wrote:7 players, 27 points

i will some subs, like walcott

Mine's 6 players for 27 points.

Kouyate did well =D>

I have a feeling Shakhtar Donetsk might actually do well this season... I totally forgot about Mkhirtaryan #-o... I hope I have enough money for him for Matchday 2. My brother told me to get Lampard, I told him screw that :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

You guys think I should sell Hummels? I thought he had 0 points at first (he has 6 points actually and that's after missing a penalty). But that was easily BvB's easiest group match, I doubt they will keep a clean sheet from now on. Although that means I will lose out on him forever?
SouthernStar
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby Firefox1234 » Wed Sep 19, 2012 2:51 am

I wish i played Veloso over Walcott :(
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

National Flag:
Kenya

PreviousNext

Return to The Lounge