You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

TV Series Thread

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

Re: TV Series Thread

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sun Dec 25, 2016 7:55 pm

Doctor Who Christmas special not very Christmassy this year... Pearl Mackie looks set to be a great companion from the season 10 trailer though :)
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Roonzil » Mon Dec 26, 2016 11:30 am

FCBayernMunchen wrote:Doctor Who Christmas special not very Christmassy this year... Pearl Mackie looks set to be a great companion from the season 10 trailer though :)

I haven't watched it but saw loads of complaining on twitter about the writing. How did you the like the storytelling?

I am very excited for next week's episode of Sherlock btw :D Only seen a short trailer and read absolutely nothing about the next series whatsoever, so I'll be completely surprised. One of my absolute favourite TV shows.

Currently at episode 5 of Dirk Gently and BOY is it good!!
She’s beauty, she’s grace, if u tell her she only watches football for the attractive players she’ll punch u in the face.

Total ho for Thiago :P
Roonzil
I post all the time

Years of membership

National Flag:
Netherlands

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Mon Dec 26, 2016 12:01 pm

Sherlock is probably my very top one. Noy sure whether I'll try to watch live or wait until the season is over.

The Doctor Who episode wasn't bad imo. Just seemed like an ordinary episode more than a special. Heck, there even was some sort of companion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Mon Dec 26, 2016 12:08 pm

FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Mon Jan 02, 2017 12:15 am

Sherlock's (finally) back! :D
Spoiler: show
Oh come on Mark Gatiss 3 years of waiting and you do this to us? :!:
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MaCk0y » Mon Jan 02, 2017 8:41 pm

MaCk0y wrote:Watching The Leftovers. Not bad. Reminds me a bit of Carnivàle with its religious theme although it's nowhere near Carnivàle awesomeness.

Ok. I have to take this back. Still like Carnivàle better but The Leftovers comes close. Season 2 is magnificent (aside from the change of the opening theme that actually made me think I had downloaded the wrong show coupled with the really weird episode opening). And I really like the OST. Piano and Violin gets me every time.

MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MaCk0y » Sun Jan 15, 2017 11:46 am

I just found out that there is a season 4 of Trigger Happy TV. Dom Jolly has upgraded to a smartphone but kept the same ringtone. :lol:

MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sun Jan 15, 2017 11:45 pm

Sherlock season 4 finale is one of the most intense episodes out of any series I have ever watched. Brilliant stuff... you fans should be binge watching asap.
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MaCk0y » Mon Jan 16, 2017 4:29 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:Sherlock season 4 finale is one of the most intense episodes out of any series I have ever watched. Brilliant stuff... you fans should be binge watching asap.

Will watch.
MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Mon Jan 16, 2017 8:00 pm

I hope you're in good health then :P :lol:
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Roonzil » Mon Jan 16, 2017 8:13 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:Sherlock season 4 finale is one of the most intense episodes out of any series I have ever watched. Brilliant stuff... you fans should be binge watching asap.

The episode seems to be very divisive...the series' die hard fans are not pleased about Sherlock and John not ending up together #-o They've launched a whole online witch hunt for the creators. :roll:

I liked the episode, even though it never reached the highs of the first two seasons. I missed London as a character in this season. Furthermore it seemed like the show moved away from the really Sherlockian police cases to a more 'family drama' show, which wasn't really my cup of tea.

My main problem with last night's episode is that, the longer you think about it...the more plot holes you'll find.
She’s beauty, she’s grace, if u tell her she only watches football for the attractive players she’ll punch u in the face.

Roonzil
I post all the time

Years of membership

National Flag:
Netherlands

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Mon Jan 16, 2017 8:36 pm

I didn't like the season as a whole much tbh, but loved the finale so much. The emotion was great.

The storytelling throughout the season was a bit meh though. It felt like Sherlock moved into unrealistic Doctor Who realm this year. As much as I love that show, Sherlock is not for that.

Part of me thinks they should end it here, but I don't want that. ;)

Edit with actual spoilers:
How disappointing (even though expected and the right thing to do) was that "Five years ago" though? I loved that "I want to break free" scene haha!
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Roonzil » Mon Jan 16, 2017 10:27 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:I didn't like the season as a whole much tbh, but loved the finale so much. The emotion was great.

The storytelling throughout the season was a bit meh though. It felt like Sherlock moved into unrealistic Doctor Who realm this year. As much as I love that show, Sherlock is not for that.

Part of me thinks they should end it here, but I don't want that. ;)

Edit with actual spoilers:
How disappointing (even though expected and the right thing to do) was that "Five years ago" though? I loved that "I want to break free" scene haha!

The 'I want to break free' scene was pure season 1/2 atmosphere, and I loved that bit!!

I think they might go back for another season...maybe in 5 or 10 years for a Christmas Special, but they'll be back, I'm sure of it.

Started watching A Series of Unfortunate Events on Netflix. Nice, but I'll need some time to adjust to the setting.

Roonzil
I post all the time

Years of membership

National Flag:
Netherlands

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Mon Jan 16, 2017 10:55 pm

Yeah I've been trying to convince myself not to start that one until the end of the month. I have too much to do and don't want to procrastinate too much.
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MaCk0y » Sat Jan 21, 2017 9:23 pm

Hey pyrasur. Have you watched any good anime lately? Finished Mob Psycho 100. It was OK I guess.
MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

PreviousNext

Return to The Lounge