You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

TV Series Thread

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

Re: TV Series Thread

Postby Roonzil » Thu Oct 27, 2016 4:50 pm

Ah good to know I'm not the only one who had/is having trouble getting into Breaking Bad. To be honest, I think I've watched the first episode at least five times now. Every time telling myself this time will be the moment I'll actually continue, and watch the show properly.

English Major! *high fives*

I kinda stopped watching Doctor Who after Amy and Rory left the show. The new girl Clara felt too much like a copy of Amy, and the storylines just didn't do it for me anymore. I absolutely ADORED Ten and Donna, and their friendship banter. No Doctor Who season has topped that so far in my opinion.

Parks and Rec is almost cult, takes some getting used to, but it's SUCH a funny show. I marathonned the entire second season in one day :oops:
And this scene is my life motto:

And my all time favourite character Ron Swanson:

Edit: and now I'm stuck in a loop re-watching stuff from that show :lol:
She’s beauty, she’s grace, if u tell her she only watches football for the attractive players she’ll punch u in the face.

Total ho for Thiago :P
Roonzil
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
Netherlands

Postby Argeta » Thu Oct 27, 2016 5:00 pm

The latest episode of TWD was so intense, so unusual compared to all other series! It was probably one of the most bloody scenes of 2016, and to be honest, that is exactly what I wanted to see. Negan was a very hyped villain and AMC had to show why.
Argeta
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Thu Oct 27, 2016 5:15 pm

@Roonzil: Designated Survivor does look amazing! :D Looks like it's ongoing so I'll wait for the season to end.

Many people dislike Clara. She left at the end of last season after 2 and a half years. Many were happy about it. She ended up being much bigger of a character than any other companion to the point where it made people unhappy. Personally, I didn't mind it. Her departure was spread over the last 3 episodes of last year's season and the second of those is the main reason why you should keep watching. :P It's been rated the second best Doctor Who episode of all time. In my opinion, it's the best. Let me just give you one detail to hopefully intrigue you: The Doctor is the only character in that 1 hour episode (although Clara gets a couple of lines).
We will rise again! (when we stop burying our heads in the sand)
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Roonzil » Thu Oct 27, 2016 6:09 pm

Hmmm, problem is that I'd have to catch up on at least two season before I get to that point. And with football, work and some other shows I'm watching there won't be any time (at least not until the winter break). Let's see how it goes :P
She’s beauty, she’s grace, if u tell her she only watches football for the attractive players she’ll punch u in the face.

Roonzil
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
Netherlands

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Thu Oct 27, 2016 7:25 pm

No season this year so it's a while till the next one. :P
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Fri Nov 04, 2016 12:48 pm

FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Tue Nov 22, 2016 6:32 pm

Malta is an "amazing" Mars-like place which gave Laurie Holden her best childhood memories and her first taste of acting.

The Walking Dead actress, who plays Andrea in the TV series about zombies, revealed her Maltese history on The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson.

The American-Canadian actress was asked whether she ever travelled around Europe. Ms Holden said she often followed her parents on film sets since they were also both in the movie industry, including England, France and Malta.

Craig Ferguson was impressed by the mention of Malta, a place he said he never visited.

"It’s amazing. It kind of feels like Mars," she told him, before clarifying: "The landscape is very, very different. I was there when I was a kid."

We're not sure what Malta looked like when Ms Holden was a kid but it's pretty safe to say that the Mars resemblance is still there, what with our crater-like developments all around.

However, there's actually another probable reason for Laurie Holden's comparison - the fact that her time in Malta was spent on the film set of The Martian Chronicles. [source]
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ottackon » Tue Dec 06, 2016 2:13 am

Just finished watching season 1 of Westworld, Great show !
ottackon
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Morocco

Postby Roonzil » Tue Dec 06, 2016 6:56 am

Almost finished the first season of Outlander, I had no idea what to expect but it's a quality show with a very high production value. Interested to see where they'll take it.

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

Roonzil
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
Netherlands

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Tue Dec 06, 2016 8:30 am

Roonzil wrote:Almost finished the first season of Outlander, I had no idea what to expect but it's a quality show with a very high production value. Interested to see where they'll take it.

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

As expected, it's been on my list for a couple of months. :lol: My friend got obsessed over it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MaCk0y » Tue Dec 06, 2016 10:45 pm

MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Papua New Guinea

Previous

Return to The Lounge