You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Try-outs @ Los Angeles Galaxy

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

Try-outs @ Los Angeles Galaxy

Postby fa » Thu Jan 18, 2007 7:00 pm

The new team of David Beckam is handing out try-outs to everyone who feels they can manage the MLS level..

Here is the link: https://secure.mlsnet.com/t106/fans/try ... /register/

Be quickly, there arent that much places!!
Belgium, World Champion in 2050 !!
fa
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby podolski4life » Fri Jan 19, 2007 12:11 am

Has anyone ever seen the movie Invincible? Fan tryouts, except with the Philly Eagles. Galaxy must be desperate or something...
podolski4life
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby fa » Fri Jan 19, 2007 9:51 am

Nope, havent seen that movie.. I do think its a good initiative to give young players a chance to show themselves. Too bad LA is so far away 8)
Belgium, World Champion in 2050 !!
fa
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby FC Bajern » Sat Jan 20, 2007 8:37 pm

They already started to make money before Beckam even arrive there :roll: $130 :?: wtf?
I would try out, but I can't miss school I wish it was in summertime :(
FC Bajern

Return to The Lounge