You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Training Camp in Dubai 2009

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

Training Camp in Dubai 2009

Postby Suesi » Fri Jan 02, 2009 10:48 am

Hi everyone and Happy New Year,

does anyone know where in Dubai they will
have the training sessions for this year? Last
time they have been at the Police Officers Club
in Jaddaf. I am in Dubai and would like to see
my favourite team.

Cheers,
Suesi
Suesi
Hey, I'm new here!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Re: Training Camp in Dubai 2009

Postby MrLinky » Sun Jan 04, 2009 2:35 am

I just read something of a hotel called "The Palace".
Here are some pic of the first day in training camp: http://www.gettyimages.com/Search/Search.aspx?contractUrl=2&language=en-US&family=editorial&assetType=image&p=fc%20bayern%20in%20dubai&src=standard#1
MrLinky
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Suesi » Sun Jan 04, 2009 10:28 am

Hi,
Thanks so much for your news. :D Hope I can see them.
Suesi
Hey, I'm new here!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MUTU » Sun Jan 04, 2009 2:59 pm

Suesi wrote:Hi,
Thanks so much for your news. :D Hope I can see them.

Good luck! ;)
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby MrLinky » Sun Jan 04, 2009 10:44 pm

MrLinky
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby BayernJ » Fri Jan 09, 2009 8:45 pm

Ribery Takes Bayern Teammates for a Ride

Dubai - France midfielder Franck Ribery took the wheel of the Bayern Munich team bus and knocked over two signs outside the players' hotel in Dubai - but the incident hasn't dented his standing with the German champions. "Franck wanted to have a bit of fun," said coach Juergen Klinsmann, relieved that the prank only caused minor damage.

General manager Uli Hoeness was meanwhile left to smooth over the incident with an angry hotel management, while team-mate Tim Borowski admitted the players were slightly shaken by the unscheduled spin around the hotel on Thursday.

According to Friday's Bild newspaper, Ribery - who is known to be something of a prankster - mounted the kerb and knocked over two signs after taking the wheel of the bus for a lap around the hotel.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
BayernJ
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Finland

Postby reiniksrobis » Sat Jan 10, 2009 1:11 am

:D Ribery just decided to hijack team bus :D:D:D:D :mrgreen: =D> #-o

Ribery are king of football.
reiniksrobis
I'm a chatterbox!

Ribery has Bayern in a spin but Klinsmann shrugs off doubts

Postby Miss Dangerous » Sat Jan 10, 2009 9:56 pm

France midfielder Franck Ribery took the wheel of the Bayern Munich team bus and knocked over two signs outside the players' hotel in Dubai - but the incident hasn't dented his standing with the German champions.

"Franck wanted to have a bit of fun," said coach Juergen Klinsmann, relieved that the prank only caused minor damage.

General manager Uli Hoeness was meanwhile left to smooth over the incident with an angry hotel management, while team-mate Tim Borowski admitted the players were slightly shaken by the unscheduled spin around the hotel Thursday.

According to Friday's Bild newspaper, Ribery - who is known to be something of a prankster - mounted the kerb and knocked over two signs after taking the wheel of the bus for a lap around the hotel.

Klinsmann meanwhile also shrugged off fears that Ribery could be tempted to move before the end of his contract.

"Franck well knows what he has at Bayern," he said.

It follows comments by Ribery Thursday who said he could not pledge to stay at Bayern until the end of his contract in 2011.

"I have a four-year contract. But promise that I will fulfil it? That is difficult. You never know what will happen in football," Ribery said.

However Klinsmann said he had no worries about the mercurial midfielder who moved to Bayern from Olympique Marseille for 25 million euros ($34 million) in summer 2007.

"We have him at least until 2011," Klinsmann said.

Hoeness has indicated he would like to seek early talks with Ribery on a contract extension.

Ribery, who has called recently for the club to strengthen its squad, said he felt "very happy" at Bayern but was "open for everything".

Hoeness, meanwhile, confirmed that Bayern were now nearer to completing a deal with Cologne who want to sign Podolski for next season.

"I think we will resolve this by the end of January," he told Germany's ZDF television.

Donovan now has the chance to stake his claim for a permanent signing. Bayern will welcome Hamburg striker Ivica Olic next season but Podolski now seems increasingly likely to return to his former club for a fee of around 10 million euros.

Klinsmann has been an admirer of Donovan's form in Major League Soccer where he was top scorer last year. Bayern will decide in March on whether to extend his stay.
Newkerala.com
Miss Dangerous
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Miss Dangerous » Sat Jan 10, 2009 10:02 pm

www.football-fever.webs.com

:P

Miss Dangerous
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby MrLinky » Wed Jan 14, 2009 11:52 am

Klinsmann Hails Bayern Dubai Trip A Success

Bayern Munich trainer Jürgen Klinsmann has hailed the Bavarians winter break training camp a resounding success, claiming the team has bonded well over the past ten days.
The Bundesliga giants have had an intense training programme combined with friendly matches against Al Jazira and Al Wheda in the past fortnight. The trip to the gulf state has, however, been hugely beneficial to the club in a team building sense.

“We’ve done good work on the fundamentals. It’s been a successful trip,” Klinsmann told the club’s official website. “Going there was a fantastic experience.

“The atmosphere was always positive. They’ve opened up, had a laugh and even gone out together of an evening. We’ve really enjoyed it, the team has grown even closer together.”

Manager Uli Hoeneß was also full of positive comments following the team’s return to Munich.

“You always know when a team's functioning well, when the chemistry’s right. Looking at things here, I think it's obvious a very, very good group has developed over the last six months,” Hoeneß explained.

“We’ll win the league. I was saying that when we were 12 points in arrears. We’re level on points and only four goals behind, which is nothing for Bayern.

“The trend is your friend, and the trend’s in our favour right now” he added.
MrLinky
I post all the time

Return to The Lounge