You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

To all UK members...

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

To all UK members...

Postby Paddy » Tue Jan 09, 2007 8:35 pm

So I was just talking to my good friend, who is a big Arsenal fan. He always tells me how big hate for Germans is in England. And I was watching a clip made by Liverpool fan about Man united supporters and in the end he says ˝It could be worse. You could be German. But then we would have to shoot you.˝ :lol:
And judging by how English supporters treated Hargreaves before the WC it seems to me that People in England don´t follow Bundesliga much.

So my question would be: How did you started supporting Bayern, which is a german team? :lol:

And sorry if it sounds stupid or it was asked before. :oops:
Paddy
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby yoanna » Wed Jan 10, 2007 1:18 am

with the amount of emotions Bundesliga delivers, it's not really that difficult to gather, why all that press coverage...
seriously, though, german league's not really an exception when it comes to being written, or talked about or shown, or not, for that matter.
“Del Piero is a boy who has integrated himself perfectly with the Juventus mentality, a mentality built on style and decorum. He really does deserve to reach this milestone”.

Beppe Furino
yoanna
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Schweini_rules » Wed Jan 10, 2007 9:01 pm

im greek but im in the UK right now , and yes britons HATE the germans.=)
FC BAYERN MUNCHEN

- "I had hoped until the end that this was just a nightmare, because Deisler is one of the best players Germany has ever had." -
Hoeness
Schweini_rules
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MUTU » Wed Jan 10, 2007 9:55 pm

I have an English friend. He hates Germans as well.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby FC Bajern » Wed Jan 10, 2007 11:46 pm

Schweini_rules wrote:im greek but im in the UK right now , and yes britons HATE the germans.=)

pe esei Ellinas eisai? ti kaveis, ola kala? Δev eimai Elinas alla milaw ellivika. by the way how you spell elinas with one or two l's :)
FC Bajern

Postby dracus » Thu Jan 11, 2007 3:39 am

I guess englishmen are more orthodox then germans.There has been a lot of ballack bashing in chelsea forums.Chelsea fans are outraged by ballack
dracus
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Mirage » Thu Jan 11, 2007 7:08 pm

My dad doesn't like Germans and Germany, this is controversal, but he thinks they're all Nazis or something, and points it out to me. I get stressed trying to make him see sense. He's err - just one of those types. Yes there's a hell of a lot of dislike for Germany here.

I got into the Bundesliga and Bayern through the world cup and seeing Podolski.
Apparently Ballack's been causing unrest in the Chelsea dressing room, due to his poor form I guess. Mourinho having to stick up for him.
Mirage
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby MUTU » Fri Jan 12, 2007 12:21 am

Mirage wrote:My dad doesn't like Germans and Germany, this is controversal, but he thinks they're all Nazis or something, and points it out to me. I get stressed trying to make him see sense. He's err - just one of those types. Yes there's a hell of a lot of dislike for Germany here.

I just don't get these people. This in itself is racism, which is the foundation of Nazism itself. So I find it very contradictory labelling Germans as Nazis.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby yoanna » Fri Jan 12, 2007 1:27 am

Actually, the English ain't very tolerant towards other nations or races. especially older ones. but even when it comes to young generation, i happened to get to know how 'tolerant' they are first-hand. :roll:

anyways, it may have sth to do with the negative identification of german tourists outside their borders.
“Del Piero is a boy who has integrated himself perfectly with the Juventus mentality, a mentality built on style and decorum. He really does deserve to reach this milestone”.

Beppe Furino
yoanna
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby Schweini_rules » Fri Jan 12, 2007 3:53 pm

dracus wrote:I guess englishmen are more orthodox then germans.There has been a lot of ballack bashing in chelsea forums.Chelsea fans are outraged by ballack

English are protestants ... LOL
FC BAYERN MUNCHEN

- "I had hoped until the end that this was just a nightmare, because Deisler is one of the best players Germany has ever had." -
Hoeness
Schweini_rules
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Schweini_rules » Fri Jan 12, 2007 3:55 pm

FC Bajern wrote:
Schweini_rules wrote:im greek but im in the UK right now , and yes britons HATE the germans.=)

pe esei Ellinas eisai? ti kaveis, ola kala? Δev eimai Elinas alla milaw ellivika. by the way how you spell elinas with one or two l's :)

Nai re Ellinas , i bleed in white and blue =) Kala eimai euxaristo , esi ?
Am den eisai Ellinas , pos ksereis Ellinika re ?
Ellinas , you spell it with two l's both in greek and in english :D
FC BAYERN MUNCHEN

Hoeness
Schweini_rules
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby FC Bajern » Sat Jan 13, 2007 7:27 pm

Schweini_rules wrote:quote]

I'm originally from Albania. alla ezeisa stin Athina yia 6 xronia! kai ola auta ta xronia piga sto sxoleio ekei. kai i alithia einai oti milaw kalitera ellinaka apo alvanika :) to 2003 irtha edw stis Hnomenes Polities.
FC Bajern

Postby Schweini_rules » Mon Jan 15, 2007 12:52 am

FC Bajern wrote:
Schweini_rules wrote:quote]

I'm originally from Albania. alla ezeisa stin Athina yia 6 xronia! kai ola auta ta xronia piga sto sxoleio ekei. kai i alithia einai oti milaw kalitera ellinaka apo alvanika :) to 2003 irtha edw stis Hnomenes Polities.

Alvanos eise ee.. kala , oste sou aresi i ellada ?
US e , afto file gamaei ..orea den einai ekei?
FC BAYERN MUNCHEN

Hoeness
Schweini_rules
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Schweini_rules » Mon Jan 15, 2007 12:55 am

yoanna wrote:Actually, the English ain't very tolerant towards other nations or races. especially older ones. but even when it comes to young generation, i happened to get to know how 'tolerant' they are first-hand. :roll:

anyways, it may have sth to do with the negative identification of german tourists outside their borders.

u must be joking about german tourists compare to english ...omg ..you dont wana see english tourist drunk when their national team has lost a game..anyway germans are cool iv also been to germany , iv loved it there..its prob among the most beautiful countries in EU , UK sucks .. :lol: , oh let me tell you about the great anti hellinism here in the UK ..British DO NOT LIKE/ tolarate the greeks ... yeah well that is the truth .
FC BAYERN MUNCHEN

Hoeness
Schweini_rules
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby FC Bajern » Mon Jan 15, 2007 10:00 pm

Schweini_rules wrote:Alvanos eise ee.. kala , oste sou aresi i ellada ?
US e , afto file gamaei ..orea den einai ekei?

oh yeah, η Ελλάδα? εξαιρετικό μέρος, γεμάτή ζωή και κίνηση, ειδικά τa νησιά, Μυτιλήνη (Petra) και Κρήτη (Irakleio) ήμουνa για διακοπές εκεί και ήταν θαυμάσια. oh και οι τουρίστες(women) με τα βυζιά εξω στην θάλασσα :lol: very nice. εδώ στην Ηνωμένες Πολιτείες εξαιρετικά επίσης. It's nice, I like :D
FC Bajern

Next

Return to The Lounge