You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

To all UK members...

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

Postby yoanna » Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:27 am

Schweini_rules wrote:
yoanna wrote:Actually, the English ain't very tolerant towards other nations or races. especially older ones. but even when it comes to young generation, i happened to get to know how 'tolerant' they are first-hand. :roll:

anyways, it may have sth to do with the negative identification of german tourists outside their borders.

u must be joking about german tourists compare to english ...omg ..you dont wana see english tourist drunk when their national team has lost a game..anyway germans are cool iv also been to germany , iv loved it there..its prob among the most beautiful countries in EU , UK sucks .. :lol: , oh let me tell you about the great anti hellinism here in the UK ..British DO NOT LIKE/ tolarate the greeks ... yeah well that is the truth .

have seen english tourists, and seen german.
lived in england, so agreed, sucks...
well, no. only kidding. loved it. don't know about their anti greek attitude, but more, like, general one.
“Del Piero is a boy who has integrated himself perfectly with the Juventus mentality, a mentality built on style and decorum. He really does deserve to reach this milestone”.

Beppe Furino
yoanna
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Schweini_rules » Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:33 pm

FC Bajern wrote:
Schweini_rules wrote:Alvanos eise ee.. kala , oste sou aresi i ellada ?
US e , afto file gamaei ..orea den einai ekei?

oh yeah, η Ελλάδα? εξαιρετικό μέρος, γεμάτή ζωή και κίνηση, ειδικά τa νησιά, Μυτιλήνη (Petra) και Κρήτη (Irakleio) ήμουνa για διακοπές εκεί και ήταν θαυμάσια. oh και οι τουρίστες(women) με τα βυζιά εξω στην θάλασσα :lol: very nice. εδώ στην Ηνωμένες Πολιτείες εξαιρετικά επίσης. It's nice, I like :D

kala i touristries allo prama , kamaki all the way ! nai i bet inomenes polities einai eksisou orea...mitilini den exo paei alla ouite allo nisi ektos rhodes kai cyprus ...me vlepo na pigeno kamia mikono :lol:
FC BAYERN MUNCHEN

- "I had hoped until the end that this was just a nightmare, because Deisler is one of the best players Germany has ever had." -
Hoeness
Schweini_rules
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Mirage » Tue Jan 16, 2007 9:19 pm

Can't say I know anything at all about anti-greek feeling, and I've lived here since I was born. We just think greek men are extremely attracted to blonds.
And we're not all bad. Man there is too much anti-England feeling here!
Mirage
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Schweini_rules » Tue Jan 16, 2007 9:29 pm

Mirage wrote:Can't say I know anything at all about anti-greek feeling, and I've lived here since I was born. We just think greek men are extremely attracted to blonds.

greeks like eevry good looking woman, for the anti hellinism go on wikipedia and you will see what i mean , after the turks and the skopjens the brits come.
FC BAYERN MUNCHEN

- "I had hoped until the end that this was just a nightmare, because Deisler is one of the best players Germany has ever had." -
Hoeness
Schweini_rules
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Paddy » Tue Jan 16, 2007 10:01 pm

Mirage wrote:Can't say I know anything at all about anti-greek feeling, and I've lived here since I was born. We just think greek men are extremely attracted to blonds.

I like England and it´s football. But I found it funny that there´s so many english people here. :D
Paddy
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Schweini_rules » Wed Jan 17, 2007 6:10 am

correction im greek living in England. :D
FC BAYERN MUNCHEN

Hoeness
Schweini_rules
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Paddy » Wed Jan 17, 2007 3:17 pm

Schweini_rules wrote:correction im greek living in England. :D

Ok, Ok. I didn´t know that before I made this thread. :D
Paddy
I post all the time

Previous

Return to The Lounge