You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

The war within.

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

The war within.

Postby tracylynn » Tue May 08, 2007 3:27 am

It's being reported that there is some conflict between Beckenbauer and Hoeness & Rummenigge. I guess they don't see eye to eye when it comes to the team's transfer policy. I've always said that I'd thought that there were problems within the team that we did not know about, and now it looks like there were problems. Geez! This team and all their problems can be compared to a soap opera.
Raider (1996-2007) - A very lovable cat that I will miss dearly.
tracylynn
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MUTU » Tue May 08, 2007 7:19 am

It's the return of FC Hollywood!
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby bayern1301 » Tue May 08, 2007 9:23 am

it better not be very serious. to have the helm of bayern implode would be an utter disaster, especially at this point in its history.
bayern1301
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby fanOfBayern » Tue May 08, 2007 9:51 am

I think it's being going on for quite some time...
I don't think it will be that serious...let's hope so.
fanOfBayern
I post all the time

Postby Paddy » Tue May 08, 2007 12:25 pm

Yeah sack Hoeness and Rumenigge, cheap bastards. They only make promises but they don´t act on them.
Save the Earth. It´s the only planet with beer.

Paddy
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby kevh26 » Tue May 08, 2007 7:51 pm

wont happen, the kaiser will get a job with fifa or uefa and leave before rummenigge and hoeness
kevh26
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby MUTU » Wed May 09, 2007 12:37 pm

A four-hour peace summit has cleared the air amongst Bayern Munich chiefs after the Bavarian giants' worst season for ten years had threatened to tip the club into crisis.

General manager Uli Hoeness, Franz Beckenbauer and club president Karl-Heinz Rummenigge met in a Munich restaurant on Tuesday before emerging to declare that talk of a crisis at the Allianz Arena is unfounded.

"Everything has been cleared up," Beckenbauer told Bild. "There are no more problems at all. The meeting showed that it makes sense for us to meet in such a small group more often.

"The conversations were very good. One thing is clear: all of us at Bayern Munich will pull together."

Beckenbauer had been told by Rummenigge to stop criticising Bayern's management after he made some hard hitting remarks in response to the team's failure to retain the title, sparking speculation that the club was on the verge of a meltdown.

Rummenigge told Die Welt: "His [Beckenbauer's] criticisms don't only irritate me but also the financial directors and administrators of the club."

Bayern have failed to qualify for next season's Champions League, and the only European football they will be playing next year will be in the UEFA Cup after a top-three finish proved beyond Ottmar Hitzfeld's side.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby draconaut » Fri May 11, 2007 6:28 am

What about inviting Effenberg and Matthaus into the management ? :wink:
draconaut
I'm a chatterbox!

Return to The Lounge