You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

The Vacation Thread

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

Re: The Vacation Thread

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Tue Jul 13, 2010 6:19 pm

Send him a pm so he'll see it as soon as he logs in when he's back?
We will rise again! (when we stop burying our heads in the sand)
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby MunchenFC » Tue Jul 13, 2010 7:07 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:Send him a pm so he'll see it as soon as he logs in when he's back?

Yeah, that's what I meant.
Thanks.
“My heart is red through and through. Personally, it’ll be much better winning the Champions League with Bayern Munich than with Real Madrid. When I arrive at the Säbener Strasse, it’s like coming home" - Bastian Schweinsteiger
Viva la Kroos
MunchenFC
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby dambun » Mon Jul 19, 2010 11:34 am

When will Element be back?
He is totally missed...
"" "" "" ""
Wake up, Mario!!! We need you!
dambun
2010/11 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Iran

Postby AvatarX » Mon Jul 19, 2010 2:00 pm

I will be gone for the next 3 weeks starting from Saturday.

I'll be in Crete (an island in Greece) but I will have an internet connection, so, I'll be virtually here too :)
"You can live to be a hundred if you give up all the things that make you want to live to be a hundred."
Assistant Admin & World Cup 2014 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
Anonymous

Postby dambun » Mon Jul 19, 2010 6:16 pm

AvatarX wrote:but I will have an internet connection, so, I'll be virtually here too

What do you mean? What are you now?!
Are you really in the forum now?! Then you'll be virtually in it? ??!!
I don't get it...

Hope you'll enjoy your vacation bro... I wish you don't have a 3-week absence from our forum :)
"" "" "" ""
dambun

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Iran

Postby AvatarX » Mon Jul 19, 2010 7:02 pm

dambun wrote:
AvatarX wrote:but I will have an internet connection, so, I'll be virtually here too

What do you mean? What are you now?!
Are you really in the forum now?! Then you'll be virtually in it? ??!!
I don't get it...

Hope you'll enjoy your vacation bro...

Thx, I really need some time off my job - it was a very difficult year...

dambun wrote:I wish you don't have a 3-week absence from our forum :)

No (although those beaches with sun and beautiful sea in Crete are really great and tempting), I will have a 3g connection with me (because it is needed for my job in case of emergency), so I'll visit the forum often :).
"You can live to be a hundred if you give up all the things that make you want to live to be a hundred."

National Flag:
Anonymous

Postby SilentStrike » Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:22 pm

crete!!
Im jealous!

Where? Chersonissos?
Aux Champs-Élysées
Aux Champs-Élysées
Au soleil, sous la pluie
À midi ou à minuit
Il y a tout ce que vous voulez
Aux Champs-Élysées
SilentStrike
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Netherlands

Postby Element » Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:31 pm

dambun wrote:When will Element be back?
He is totally missed.

Guess Who's Back !!!!!!!!!

After 15 F***ing hours in the bus, and 4 GREAT Days (Sadly without knowing anything about FC BAYERN)

I am back

it is Midnight here and i am so Tired

i just wanted you to know that am home
=======================
Tomorrow i will start Doing my homework and read what i had missed in the past 4 days

and i will give you some details +pictures about my trip
Element

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby AvatarX » Tue Jul 20, 2010 1:00 pm

SilentStrike wrote:crete!!
Im jealous!

Where? Chersonissos?

Noooo.... I have been in Chersonissos in the past but I didn't like it at all. There are many more beautiful seas in Crete + Chersonissos is too overcrowded for my taste :)

I will go to Rethimno and probably Matala or Ierapetra :)

National Flag:
Anonymous

Postby dambun » Tue Jul 20, 2010 2:26 pm

Wow.... The legendary island of Crete....
sounds incredibly great :)

What's your job, anyway?
"" "" "" ""
dambun

National Flag:
Iran

Postby dambun » Tue Jul 20, 2010 2:28 pm

Element wrote:Guess Who's Back !!!!!!!!!

Just a brief look to the forum shows you are really back :mrgreen:
Great... :)
"" "" "" ""
dambun

National Flag:
Iran

Postby Element » Tue Jul 20, 2010 2:30 pm

dambun wrote:Just a brief look to the forum shows you are really back

:wink: :P
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby Element » Tue Jul 20, 2010 4:57 pm

The Trip to Beirut Was Much Fun

My Trip to Beirut 2006 was all about the Sea (even though i am not a fan of the sea)

This trip was About Downtown
t
==================
We Went there By Bus so it took us 15 Hours going , and also 15 hours coming back thanks to the Syrian Borders We had to cross 4 times (2 times entering , and 2 times leaving)

Beirut is a great Place and i really had fun

the best thing is Jeita grotto (Taking pictures of it is not allowed ) so here are some pics of the internet
Image Image

there are 2 Caves , the Higher Grotto (You walk on foot) and the lower one (you use the boat)

No one had ever thought that Water and Salt can make this Beauty

Night life in Beirut is amazing sadly we mostly were tired so we could not enjoy it much

The First Day it took us 15 hours to reach Beirut , but during the trip we had some breaks

the Dinner break was in a lebanese City or Town Called Anjar

it is A GREEN Place and so beautiful , the restaurant was Great , surrounded by trees , and by a little waterfall and geese and Fish that they catch and directly serve

Next day i visited Jeita Grotto , the Hall of Fame (but i did not enter it because it is not that entertaining)

The Teleferique (but there were 45767986345 people there , and my aunt nearly went unconscious because the high Humidity and the lack of oxygen caused by this HUGE Mob of people , so we did not use it , but i did not miss anything as i know it from 2006

the Rawsha Rock is another amazing thing , it is a rock in the middle of the Sea caused by A Big Earthquake if i remember correctly

2nd day we went to another Restaurant , it cost us same as Anjar but unlike The Anjar Restaurant , it was total SH!T in every aspect , so as an Advise , if you ever Travel with an agency , never eat in Restaurants they suggest because they take you to the restaurant that Gives the Guide the highest profit (Free food , fast service and sometimes a share of the profit)

the 3rd DAy , they took us to Saida , a city known for the Sea and Fresh fish , i ate Fish There and it was Delicious , sadly the pics of Saida are on my dads Cellphone , then we FINALLY Got free time , we spend it in Hamra Street
(officially my favorite street of the world)

I have also entered Musa's Castle , Musa has built This HUGE Castle by himself , and it took him around 65 years if i remember correctly

and i really Loved it , The Hamra Street (Beiruts most important Street) was great

and even though it is Great , the prices there are not much different than any other place

The cool thing was eating out at night while sitting ON Chairs only few centimeters away of the Street

and it was not expensive as we expected or been told

then the 4th day was our day Back

on our way back we stayed 5 hours in Syria because they sell traditional clothes for Cheap Prices , and Women love that Stuff

If There is a City in this world i hate , then it is Damascus (No offense to Hisho who is Syrian) and i have million reasons to hate it (even though most people like it)

however it is not my case now as i went to Lebanon

In Damascus we ate in the Worlds Biggest Restaurant (called the Damascus Gate)

in Damascus sadly , the bigger The building , The Worse the Service becomes (in everything in Damascus which is one of the things i hate there)
, so imagine how the WORLDS BIGGEST Restaurant would do !!!!! other than the building , i would rate everything else 0.5/10

well and after tiring 15 hours (we had bad luck on the Syrian border , and to make things worsen on the Jordanian Border, the Anti-Drugs Foundation and The Intelligence were There to check out comers for Drugs , so we had to unpack The whole Bus then put stuff in again

we Really wanted to stay longer , but few days before the Trip A F***ing Taxi Driver has made an accident with My dad (it was the Taxi's fault) so His insurance is going to repair my dads car , and he has a meeting or at least has to call them today to get the money for the repairing .

Beirut is my Favorite City , if the hotel only had WI-FI (it had Wi-fi , but it was not free and because the lack of time it was not worth paying for it , i even did not find time to go to an internet cafe that was few meters away from my Hotel)

it is Cool to be in your most loved City and most hated city in the same day !!!

3 Notes About Beirut

1-Humidity : Because it is close to the sea , the humidity is High , making it Hard To Breath for tourists

2-Female Smokers : Nearly All Lebanese woman i saw was A Smoker , Female Smokers in Beirut are way more than Male Smokers (At least from what i saw)

3-Drivers love to break the law : Every Arab Knows that Lebanese are bad drivers , and i witnessed that

in one Street Drivers stopped at the Green lights and Drove At The Red one !!

I Simply dont know why

They Drive Fast Downtown , but not fast in ways out of the Town !!!!

But Because ALL LEBANESE Drivers break the law , everything is organized !!!!
==========
I really wanted to meet hgb09(Jad and Cyberalex are not always here) but the Lack of internet connections made it nearly impossible so well maybe next time

Some Errors Occurred While uploading my pictures (the ones with high resolution )

so i will post them later
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby AvatarX » Tue Jul 20, 2010 7:01 pm

dambun wrote:Wow.... The legendary island of Crete....
sounds incredibly great :)

My wife is from Crete, so I often go there. It is a great island :)

dambun wrote:What's your job, anyway?

I PM-ed you :)

National Flag:
Anonymous

Postby sch0ll7 » Wed Jul 21, 2010 6:48 am

My friend is at Crete at the moment:)...He told me over the phone he is having a great time and getting drunk every day:)
Starin` at the world through my rearview
sch0ll7
Moderator & EURO 2012 Prediction Game Winner

Location: "I'm a Bayern Munich player and I've no intention of joining that club. I'm fine thanks."

PreviousNext

Return to The Lounge