You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

The Vacation Thread

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

Re: The Vacation Thread

Postby ramsej84 » Tue Aug 22, 2017 3:30 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:Back on this humid island :(

at least as from last Sun we had a break '' kind of ''
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Tue Aug 22, 2017 5:03 pm

ramsej84 wrote:
FCBayernMunchen wrote:Back on this humid island :(

at least as from last Sun we had a break '' kind of ''

But I was at 0.4 degrees 2.8km above sea level on Sunday :)
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby kofta » Mon Sep 11, 2017 1:31 am

kofta wrote:So...

Finally, FINALLY, after 15+ years of watching Bayern from afar, I'll be in Munich for Oktoberfest this year AND I managed to get a seat at the Allianz Arena for the Bayern Mainz game on the 16th of September :D

I'll be in Munich from the 14th till the 20th of September and flying home on the 21st...any of you guys gonna be around for a catch up/attending the game?

I vaguely remember kod2600 saying he was planning on being at the Mainz game too, it'd be awesome to put some faces to names and meet some of you!

For what it's worth, I'll be in Sektion 223, any insight on the seating would be awesome :)

It's almost here, leaving Aussieland on Wednesday :)

I should free for a beer on Thursday arvo/evening if anyone's in the area, first round's on me!

kod2600, congrats on your wedding (and the Bayern Mainz tickets :mrgreen: )! Let me know if you wanna meet before the game, here's hoping my first ever Bayern game is nothing like the Hoffenheim one :roll:

If anyone is keen, PM me if you like and we can hash out details...I'd love to chat all things Bayern with fellow fans, seeing that Bayern are a bit of an unsupported entity in Australia

PS. Not gonna lie, I'd genuinely love to meet #12 and pick his brain on Bayern...I know I don't post anywhere near as actively as you guys (I tend to avoid fuming on forums, but trust me, the rage is there when shit happens, especially when you're waking up at 2:30am to watch said shit happen: see above), but I do read every post on every thread daily and even though the mood around here - and undoubtedly the club too - isn't the most positive at the moment, I believe it shows how passionate he and others here are about Bayern...and that's always a good thing
kofta
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Australia
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby ramsej84 » Mon Sep 11, 2017 6:59 am

kofta wrote:
kofta wrote:So...

Finally, FINALLY, after 15+ years of watching Bayern from afar, I'll be in Munich for Oktoberfest this year AND I managed to get a seat at the Allianz Arena for the Bayern Mainz game on the 16th of September :D

I'll be in Munich from the 14th till the 20th of September and flying home on the 21st...any of you guys gonna be around for a catch up/attending the game?

I vaguely remember kod2600 saying he was planning on being at the Mainz game too, it'd be awesome to put some faces to names and meet some of you!

For what it's worth, I'll be in Sektion 223, any insight on the seating would be awesome :)

It's almost here, leaving Aussieland on Wednesday :)

I should free for a beer on Thursday arvo/evening if anyone's in the area, first round's on me!

kod2600, congrats on your wedding (and the Bayern Mainz tickets :mrgreen: )! Let me know if you wanna meet before the game, here's hoping my first ever Bayern game is nothing like the Hoffenheim one :roll:

If anyone is keen, PM me if you like and we can hash out details...I'd love to chat all things Bayern with fellow fans, seeing that Bayern are a bit of an unsupported entity in Australia

PS. Not gonna lie, I'd genuinely love to meet #12 and pick his brain on Bayern...I know I don't post anywhere near as actively as you guys (I tend to avoid fuming on forums, but trust me, the rage is there when shit happens, especially when you're waking up at 2:30am to watch said shit happen: see above), but I do read every post on every thread daily and even though the mood around here - and undoubtedly the club too - isn't the most positive at the moment, I believe it shows how passionate he and others here are about Bayern...and that's always a good thing
Enjoy mate, I am sure that you will watch a different Bayern...

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk
ramsej84

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Wed Nov 08, 2017 11:16 am

visit a city [source]

ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Previous

Return to The Lounge