You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

The "Other Sports" Thread

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

Re: The "Other Sports" Thread

Postby KAHN » Tue Sep 07, 2010 1:57 am

Well... response from the marshalls and the race director was awful. Especially lack of a red flag. There was probably nothing to be done for poor Shoya but a red flag was obvious as soon as he was zoomed in on and was in obvious pain and couldn't move. It would also have allowed the marshalls and medical staff to extricate the riders without risking their own safety, and under proper medical supervision. But no... even it seemed that he was dropped from stretches. Its like the lessons of Katohs crash have been ignored. :evil:
But people die pursuing their dreams in all sorts of sport. Especially is the case in auto-motor sport.
"You are here for a good time ... Not a long time"
Colin McRae
Rally legend
R.I.P
5/8/1968-15/9/2007
KAHN
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Serbia and Montenegro

Postby Element » Wed Sep 15, 2010 4:02 pm

Ian Thorpe , the Australian swimming Legend said that he nearly would have died in World trading Center Act 11/9/2001

He was going there but he forgot his Camera , so he want back to the hotel to get it when Those ****ing Terrorists attached it
Element

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby uzi716 » Sun Nov 14, 2010 7:34 pm

Anyone here watch American football?
uzi716
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Element » Sun Nov 14, 2010 7:41 pm

uzi716 wrote:Anyone here watch American football?

No

but sometimes i used to enjoy the Pitssburgh Steelers with Ben Roethlisberger

they once made a sick play

the ball was with a player , and everytime the opponent tried to tackle him , a teammate came and pushed him away

then he touched it down , that was Sick
Element

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby Element » Sun Nov 14, 2010 7:47 pm

Sebastian Vettel won the Abu Dhabi Race and is now The Formula 1 World Champion

and set the record of the youngest Formula 1 World Champion ever
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby MaCk0y » Sun Nov 14, 2010 8:12 pm

Anyone ever watched Aussie Rules? Watched it a couple of times on Eurosport. Those guys don't stop running. It's much more entertaining to watch than Rugby or American Football.
MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Papua New Guinea
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby Psychaz » Mon Nov 15, 2010 10:00 pm

anyone one here, watch the NBA apart from Element??

Hawks fan here, what are your favourite teams people if you have one?

Glad we resigned Horford by the way he came up big against Minnesota last night
Proud to be Haitian
Psychaz
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Element » Mon Nov 15, 2010 10:20 pm

Psychaz wrote:anyone one here, watch the NBA apart from Element??

Yeah but Kevin love Should SOME LOVE again

31 points and 31 rebounds (first 30-30 since 1982 moses malone)

and against tthe Hawks with 17 rebounds

BTW : did you see kobes sick move against the suns , man that was GREAT
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby MrLinky » Tue Nov 16, 2010 1:47 pm

Psychaz wrote:Hawks fan here, what are your favourite teams people if you have one?

I'm a Mavs supporter. Try to catch a game here and there, whenever I don't have to wake up early the next morning. Should be a very interesting NBA season this year. The Heat are obviously gonna be someone to watch out for, even though their triumvirate hasn't completely started clicking yet. The Celtics and Lakers are always gonna be among the contenders. The Spurs and Hornets are also looking pretty strong early on. And who knows, maybe the Mavericks can somehow become a factor in the playoffs too, if they can hang on until the end and show some consistency when the decisive moments of the season arrive.
MrLinky
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Element » Tue Nov 16, 2010 2:25 pm

MrLinky wrote:
I'm a Mavs supporter. Try to catch a game here and there, whenever I don't have to wake up early the next morning. Should be a very interesting NBA season this year. The Heat are obviously gonna be someone to watch out for, even though their triumvirate hasn't completely started clicking yet. The Celtics and Lakers are always gonna be among the contenders. The Spurs and Hornets are also looking pretty strong early on. And who knows, maybe the Mavericks can somehow become a factor in the playoffs too, if they can hang on until the end and show some consistency when the decisive moments of the season arrive.

The finals is going to Be LA Lakers vs The Boston Celtics

The Heat are looking something i do not exactly know what it is

Boston Celtics are old but with Huge Experience and complete each other

Lakers have a strong bench , Gasol+Odom are both in the top 5 rebounders this season , and with Kobe Bryant , they have a legend , a guy who always scores over 20 points and always can do a surprising move that keeps your mouth open for 5 minutes

Dallas have a sick Roster but are too inconsistent
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby Psychaz » Tue Nov 16, 2010 3:19 pm

Element wrote:

Yeah but Kevin love Should SOME LOVE again

31 points and 31 rebounds (first 30-30 since 1982 moses malone)

and against tthe Hawks with 17 rebounds

BTW : did you see kobes sick move against the suns , man that was GREAT

yeah that Kobe rebound to himself for the jumper sick move, crazy by Love he deserves a better team, Michael Beasley has stepped it up also and become to go to guy for Minnesota, cannot believe we declined that trade for Jason Thompson...Teague sucks Thompson can play center well and then we could of moved Horford to PF and J-Smoove to SF...oh well
Proud to be Haitian
Psychaz
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby KAHN » Wed Nov 17, 2010 1:17 am

I watch NBA too. I'm a Bulls supporter. I try to watch a game per day (on Internet) cause in Serbia we have only 2 games per week (and that only on cable channel). Interestingly, I was watching Iverson on Eurocup today. He was good for his first game after so long. Still such a big shame to see him finish his fantastic career in Turkey. :cry: On positive I will watch him live in Vrsac for the second time in my life. Unbelievable :D
Also for now it looks like Boston and Lakers are the best teams. But it is so early in the season and some trades or great form in play-off could change that.
"You are here for a good time ... Not a long time"
Colin McRae
Rally legend
R.I.P
5/8/1968-15/9/2007
KAHN
I post all the time

National Flag:
Serbia and Montenegro

Postby Psychaz » Wed Nov 17, 2010 8:48 am

J-Smoove 25 points, 8 rebounds 7 blocks 8)
Proud to be Haitian
Psychaz
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby slyk » Wed Nov 17, 2010 9:21 am

Another NBA follower here. I like San Antonio Spurs, hopefully they really continue their good progress so far. I little more defensive work, and they'll be a championship team again :)

I catch games on TV when they show other teams apart from the Raptors here.The Nba is really interesting this season, not just cause of the HEAT but also the young players like Durant, WestBrook, D-Rose, and of course, when was the last time someone got 31 points and 31 rebounds. Looking forward to some surprises this season.

P.S: Dirk Nowitzki; one of my Fav NBA players, who's slightly underrated in my opinion, said he might play for Bayern's basketball club after his current 4 yr contract with the MAvs, if he was physically fit.
slyk
I'm a chatterbox!

BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby hgb09 » Wed Nov 17, 2010 10:55 am

I'm also a Mavs supporter and my favorite player is Nowitzki.
hgb09
2014/15 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
Lebanon

PreviousNext

Return to The Lounge