You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

The "Other Sports" Thread

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

Re: The "Other Sports" Thread

Postby KAHN » Tue Dec 31, 2013 12:25 am

FCB general wrote:All around the world everybody say it when somebody piss you in the traffic or some of us wanna play a hero and make the same thing. :D

I really liked Schumi on the racing tracks. I wouldn't say he was my favourite driver, but he was always beyond everyone, I respected him a lot and I honour Schumi for many great moments.

Many of his fans sometimes didn't want to accept the fact he was often violating the rules and got unpunished for them, when Schumi didn't want to pass other colleagues yet he blocked them during the race and everybody knows you can do it and it's permited couple of times when you're under heavy pressure to defend your position, but you can't do it more than 3-4 times because it's not a fair play and you take someones advantage.

The refs often had closed one eye when was about Schumi's driving. :)

I could speak about Schumi next 2 days and about his credits in this sport. He's simply the best ever.

Ayrton Senna was and it is for me the greatest driver ever and a good, humble man with charisma, but that tragedy stopped him to become an immortal symbol of F1.
I still don't understand how did that happen in May 1, 1994 to such driver and person, but I still remeber of some pictures and scenes from a live broadcast which I watched. I was just 4 years old, but those scenes I really remember. You only ask yourself almost in tears "Why God?" :(
Croatia and entire basketball world also lost Dražen Petrović, definitely one of the 3 greatest world basketball players ever who left this world way too early. :cry: That's life, perhaps there's always somekind of message or reminder to all people when these kind of people leave us. :|

This is not the time or place for this discussion. But Schumi was not more aggressive or dirty then any other driver. He didn't do anything other drivers did not. It is like if you say Messi is dirty player because he got some yellow cards in his career. Incidents on the track happen all the time. Why some people are specially focus on his is beyond me. Also Senna was far from nice person or gentleman driver. He was in fact very aggressive and dirty on the track, to a point where he nearly killed Prost by pushing him directly on the concrete wall. Presentation by some that Schumi was devil and Senna was angel is such a bu....
"You are here for a good time ... Not a long time"
Colin McRae
Rally legend
R.I.P
5/8/1968-15/9/2007
KAHN
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Serbia and Montenegro

Postby FCB general » Tue Dec 31, 2013 1:01 am

KAHN wrote:He was in fact very aggressive and dirty on the track, to a point where he nearly killed Prost by pushing him directly on the concrete wall. Presentation by some that Schumi was devil and Senna was angel is such a bu....

I didn't mean for Senna on the track, but in private life. On the track the Brazilian was a real beast.

Also, Schumi wasn't a devil racer, very far from that. I just thought he sometimes really did have a credits during the race while other drivers didn't have that luck. Besides, I didn't mean FIA helped him to become a champion with the mentioned actions, God no.

Let's not exaggerate that much and go to extremes. As I said earlier, he is one of my favourite drivers ever and personally, the best driver in the entire F1 history. I've never prefered only one driver in F1.

Lastly, I think we shouldn't discuss about F1 at this moment and usually I read all these discussions on the other forums, it's really ungreatful to argue about anything. There won't be an end.

Let's pray for the king to survive and get well as soon as possible.

"Ein Trainer sehen, was passieren in Platz. In diese Spiel es waren zwei, drei oder vier Spieler, die waren schwach wie eine Flasche leer!"
FCB general
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Caribbean Community

Postby Mia san Bayern » Tue Dec 31, 2013 1:13 am

Schumacher was a driver who would do anything to win. Did he sometimes go to far? Yes, but who didn't. If you want to be the best you must do anything to win and never give up and Schumi had this ruthlessness and this is why for me he's the best driver ever in Formula 1.

I hope Michael will get out of it alive and that the damages that he might have aren't as bad as being said right now but until then I can only wish him good luck in the most important race against life.
Here (at his club of six years Bayern Munich) it is always good, here I am happy and here it's fun. That is more important for me than the national team.
-Franck Ribery-
Mia san Bayern
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Albania

Postby KAHN » Tue Dec 31, 2013 2:03 am

Well... I overreacted a little... had some arguments on other forums. It makes me mad that there is such talk even in the moment like this. Sorry guys!
Colin McRae
Rally legend
R.I.P
5/8/1968-15/9/2007
KAHN
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Serbia and Montenegro

Postby KAHN » Sat Jan 11, 2014 2:10 am

Euroleague: FC Bayern Munich 71 - 65 Partizan NIS Belgrade 2-0 :D
Colin McRae
Rally legend
R.I.P
5/8/1968-15/9/2007
KAHN
I post all the time

National Flag:
Serbia and Montenegro

Postby KAHN » Thu Jan 16, 2014 1:39 am

Euroleague: Real Madrid 111 - 87 FC Bayern Munich. 2-1
Colin McRae
Rally legend
R.I.P
5/8/1968-15/9/2007
KAHN
I post all the time

National Flag:
Serbia and Montenegro

Postby FCB general » Sun Jan 26, 2014 7:47 pm

What a game by France handball team. =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> No refs. no fun Denmark. :mrgreen:

Epic defensive game by France, not a single 7m for Denmark during the entire match. :o =D>

Btw, France scored handball historic 41 goals in front of the entire Denmark. :lol: Jesus, it was one of the best handball matches I've ever watched in my entire life. :P Pure pleasure full of dynamic game from both sides. 8)

"Ein Trainer sehen, was passieren in Platz. In diese Spiel es waren zwei, drei oder vier Spieler, die waren schwach wie eine Flasche leer!"
FCB general
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Caribbean Community

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Tue Jan 28, 2014 5:03 pm

ramsej84 wrote:I like to watch any waterpolo match however I've never been to one at the Pixxina. Congrats for Sliema, by the way I have sympathies with Neptunes...

Sliema-Neptunes have been drawn to play the closing game of the winter season. I bet it was fixed so that they would have a big match and possibly a decider in the final game. Not that it makes much difference for the respective teams, but money does rule this world after all. ;)

Btw, in a few weeks (I believe it is early March) Malta will be playing a qualifying waterpolo game (not sure if it's the WC or Euro Cup) and as far as I know if we win we will reach the main tournament. Do try and come, you and all the other Maltese users here. I will let you know on the exact date if you are interested. :)
We will rise again! (when we stop burying our heads in the sand)
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby ramsej84 » Tue Jan 28, 2014 5:13 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:I like to watch any waterpolo match however I've never been to one at the Pixxina. Congrats for Sliema, by the way I have sympathies with Neptunes...

Sliema-Neptunes have been drawn to play the closing game of the winter season. I bet it was fixed so that they would have a big match and possibly a decider in the final game. Not that it makes much difference for the respective teams, but money does rule this world after all. ;)

Btw, in a few weeks (I believe it is early March) Malta will be playing a qualifying waterpolo game (not sure if it's the WC or Euro Cup) and as far as I know if we win we will reach the main tournament. Do try and come, you and all the other Maltese users here. I will let you know on the exact date if you are interested. :)

Thanks I'll appreciate if you can let me know.
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Tue Jan 28, 2014 5:45 pm

1 March but unsure of the time. The first leg will be played on 15 February in Montpellier.

It is going to be very hard. From what I know France are one of the biggest teams out there. Hopefully we will have a good attendance. The big waterpolo teams have, I daresay, better support than most of our football clubs. I can only imagine the kind of atmosphere if they all untie. Hopefully the media will not neglect the game and it will be publicised well.
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby KAHN » Fri Feb 14, 2014 2:27 am

Euroleague: Maccabi Electra Tel Aviv 66 - 64 FC Bayern Munich 2-4
Colin McRae
Rally legend
R.I.P
5/8/1968-15/9/2007
KAHN
I post all the time

National Flag:
Serbia and Montenegro

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sat Feb 15, 2014 9:45 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:1 March but unsure of the time. The first leg will be played on 15 February in Montpellier.

It is going to be very hard. From what I know France are one of the biggest teams out there. Hopefully we will have a good attendance. The big waterpolo teams have, I daresay, better support than most of our football clubs. I can only imagine the kind of atmosphere if they all untie. Hopefully the media will not neglect the game and it will be publicised well.

Malta lost the first leg 20-8. :(

I watched the game and it was obvious that France are much superior from the very beginning, and they went 3-0 up almost immediately. We did manage to match them for a short while and at one point had the game tied at 4-4, but it was clear that the Maltese players ran out of stamina after some time.
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Sat Feb 15, 2014 10:19 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:
FCBayernMunchen wrote:1 March but unsure of the time. The first leg will be played on 15 February in Montpellier.

Malta lost the first leg 20-8. :(

I watched the game and it was obvious that France are much superior from the very beginning, and they went 3-0 up almost immediately. We did manage to match them for a short while and at one point had the game tied at 4-4, but it was clear that the Maltese players ran out of stamina after some time.

Yeah the sports news mentioned the match, however we were only 1-0...
So now it is almost impossible to progress... :(
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sat Feb 15, 2014 10:25 pm

ramsej84 wrote:So now it is almost impossible to progress...

I cannot imagine us winning by 13 goals. :lol: If we'd lost by 3 or 4 goals it would already have been a gigantic challenge, although possible.
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby KAHN » Sat Feb 22, 2014 12:01 am

Euroleague: FC Bayern Munich 82 - 79 Lokomotiv Kuban 3-4
Colin McRae
Rally legend
R.I.P
5/8/1968-15/9/2007
KAHN
I post all the time

National Flag:
Serbia and Montenegro

PreviousNext

Return to The Lounge